How could any self respecting person vote for a man who mocks disabled people?

How could any self respecting person vote for a man who mocks disabled people?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/psalms/137-5-compare.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
youtu.be/_E-EdGul8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=wcJYxxBu_zk
youtube.com/watch?v=0oTqFoOGiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To make America great again.

fpbp/

Fuck that crippled faggot

Didnt obama use the term retard in a joke during an interview?

>people make fun of trump for color of hair, can't be changed naturally
>liberals: hahaha, goodjoke.png

>trump makes fun of reporter with weird hands, can't be changed naturally
>liberals: OMFG TRUMP IS SUCH A FUCKING CUNT MAKING FUN OF THIS POOR REPORTER THAT'S BEEN TAKING SWINGS AT HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED

>non us flag

Immediately discarded

Are you seriously equating trumps hand size to somebody who is physically disabled? Jesus Christ, trumpfags really have no standards

Cripples should be killed

Top kek
/thread

>how could any self respecting person post with that flag on and expect to be taken seriously

Especially when they're children.

Treating handicapped people live everyone else is bad now?

kek

>trump's hand size
leaf is trolling, confirmed

Dont people also criticize his hands as small? Liberal hypocrisy.

I misread thought you meant when people made fun of his hand size. Seriously though, how the fuck can you compare hair to a fucking physical disability you mong?

he was making fun of someone who he thought was faking parkinsons disease, not making fun of disabled people.

Get over it. This is such old news

Disabled people should be culled.

Trump was just trying to make fun of the guy's face, but his tiny, tiny hands made it look like he was making fun of the reporter's disability.

Fuck disabled people.

Both are things that neither party in question can change without serious medical procedures and/or hair dye, they were both born with these traits and both are made fun of for them. One doesn't respond to the comments made about his hair color and lack of hair, one cries about the big bad trump hurting his feelings

I dont' care if you're disabled, that guy was a liar and a dickhead. He wrote an article way back saying trump was right about something, then he was questioned about it and got all crazy because he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Trump makes fun of him for it, still trying to not be a hypocrite, he lies about trump meeting him and knowingly mocked his disability.

This guy can eat a bag of dicks for all i care. The rest of pol wants him euthanized because disabled people are fucked.

Hahaha, Hillary ruined the life of a 12-year-old rape victim.

Looks like he forgot Jerusalem

Psalm 137:5 If I forget you, Yerushalayim, may my right hand wither away!

biblestudytools.com/psalms/137-5-compare.html

oh good, we are considering liberals ad mentality disabled. about time.

I don't really care. I hate the disabled. When I'm in the airport, two cunts on wheelchairs managed to increase the wait time for checking luggage by probably 30 mins because they had a metric shit ton of fucking makeup in their bags and it needed to be inspected

I remember back when I was young that I went to a racquet club kids camp where we regularly had pool tournaments.

There was this one disabled kid in a wheelchair that would regularly do faggy shit during our pool tournaments like cough when you hit a ball, talk shit after a miss, and move the balls around when you aren't looking.

Even to this day my friends remember how much of an ASSHOLE this guy was. He deserved ridicule for being a faggot, just like this OP shill and the fake journalist (in picture) who asks stupid fucking questions.

Being handicapped doesn't get you a get out of jail free card when you behave like an ASSHOLE.

Disabled people shouldn't hide behind their disabilities and should also SHUT THE FUCK UP.
This re-re mouthed off and got called on it and then played the 'muh crip arm' card, fuck this guy

>10 cents have been deposited into your account

Fag got what he deserved. Can't stand the heat gtfo of the kitchen.

im disabled and im voting for him

Everyone has made fun of liberals at some point.

Id vote for anyone will balls enough to do shit like that in public... rest of the world will know not to fuck with him... scares the shit out of ball less PC Reps/Dems.

And how could any self voting respect man who disables mocking people?

Kinda makes you think.....

Why would any self respecting person vote for a woman who helped a child rapist go free

A woman who said a 12 yr old "...fantasized about being raped." & asked for it?

"...left her with severe internal and external injuries. She said she was knocked into a coma, and later required stitches in her genital area. Doctors told her they were 99% sure she would never be able to have kids"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

You're equating fucking hair with a physical deformity. Unbelievable

Disabled people should be exterminated. They are nothing more than dead weight, and the money spent on keeping them alive could be better spent on things like colonizing space.

>claims Bill's former lover
>claims

That's called tabloid slander, kiddo. If there's no actual proof like a recording, it didnt happen

I proudly am voting for Trump. I treat people the same- disabled or not. The faggot journalist went back on his reporting to shill against Trump, dumb fucking leaf.

> Equality for disabled people!
> Treat them like every average person who acts retarded
> OMG HOW COULD ANY SELF RESPECTING PERSON etc... :CCCC

Fucking retards. Fuck those guys

Trump made fun of him for having a physical disability. That's about as low as it gets

he called Kanye a dumbass once i never heard anything about retards though

He compared his bowling game to a game in the special Olympics in an interview
youtu.be/_E-EdGul8nI

> make a statement about how many people were celebrating 9/11
> NYT and media dishonestly jumps to smear by saying that never happened once
> millions of people begin researching if 9/11 was celebrated, millennials are shocked to learn about things like dancing israelis and sympathetic muslims in new jersey
> NYT publishes hit pieces trying to shut it down, the goyim know
> Trump shows that a NYT reporter himself referenced the celebrations in 2001
> when saying how he called him out as a dishonest hack over the phone, imitate a flustered reaction of someone backpedaling and avoiding
> OH YAH FORGET ABOUT THAT "i was totally wrong and got called out" THING. he was clearly making fun of some dudes involuntary fits of palsy and speech imediment! yeah!
> trump meets hundreds of press every year, but this year, thousands. says he wasn't really aware of Kovelski's disability.
> Kovelski: NO MAN WE MET IN THE 80S FOR A FEW MINUTES ON SEPARATE OCCASIONS, LOL, WHAT A LIAR!!
> it turns out Kovelski has a congenital disorder which PREVENTS MOVEMENTS OF HIS ARMS AND WRISTS
> so it's not like he has spastic or limited control of his movements
> Kovelski does not have a speech impediment
> Trump has made identical mannerisms describing a general asked about ISIS, El Rato backpedaling
> media just doubles down on the meme
> hilary purchases ad time on cable networks and hulu, pimping the meme, showing the clip in slow-mo

what a cruel and insensitive man! i mean, you would have to be actually retarded to make fun of a retarded persons gesture and speech! wow! trump is a literal retard! because ridiculing retards is wrong! REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

what dancing israelis? shameless manipulation of public opinion? um hahaha okaayy tinfoil!

I wouldn't vote for a man who didn't.

>Cripple makes fun of you
>Can't return the heat

Fuck that little cripple fuck.
I bet this little fuck hole cuts to the front of lines at amusement parks.

Also referred to Sarah Palin in the analogy of putting lipstick on a pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcJYxxBu_zk

Obama is a misogynist pig.

breaking news:

all these people have been tricked into unironically thinking Trump, an actual genius by IQ, and one of the world's experts on public relations, thought it would be a good idea to make fun of a disabled person's spastic movements and speech.

don't let the shills win. give an inch and they will take a mile. Trump never mocked that faggot, and raised 6 million for Wounded Warriors, dropping a cool 1M of his own cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oTqFoOGiro

moderately rare

But he did mock that cripple
Trump ain't no genius either

He's a great man and I hope he wins the election, but let's calm down here
He is no messiah

We vote for him exactly BECAUSE he is mocking disabled people. It shows that he is not afraid of being politically incorrect. And guess what, this board is actually called POLITICALLY INCORRECT you dumb fucking nigger piece of shit baitleaf. Saged to hell and back.

this

He explained that. He wasn't mocking his disability. The media is just making it look that way.

By not being disabled

I work with disabled people and let me tell you, they can be assholes too.

Anyone who thinks it's wrong to make fun of disabled people doesn't think they deserve equal treatment for their actions and are the real bigots.

If we cant make fun of retards and cripples... who CAN we make fun of?

Fuck the durr durrr's

Leafs

The ones who aren't shackled down by their faggot feelings

New York Slimes reporters DESERVE to be mocked. Like all liberals, they have a muslim cock in their mouths. I loved it!

Where the fuck do you think you are? Honest question.

How could any self-respecting person not mock a disabled person?

> Trump has made identical mannerisms describing a general asked about ISIS, El Rato backpedaling

Uh....source? Because this sounds like something made up

Because that fuck published lies a it trump

Do you get to publically slander people if your disabled?

Is that how it works? What if your wife is with her boyfriend and he comes up and slaps her ass, is her boyfriend supposed to let it happen?

Disabled people deserve to be mocked. Survival of the fittest. The weak must die so the pack can stay strong.

This. Fuck that guy.