I guess that Per Capita meme doesnt work Ausfailia

I guess that Per Capita meme doesnt work Ausfailia.

Olympic Update: USA still number one; no end in sight

In case you criminals forgot

>getting beat by a bunch of chinks and japs

But it isn't a country.

If maryland were a country we'd also have tremendous murder rates, a stupid fucking assault weapons ban, and enough niggers per capita to make london blush

Fuck. I hate it here. I cant wait to sell my house and move

asian master race

Even more of a reason to be embrassed that you got beat from a state

Maryland is nice if you ignore baltimore

America's the one with the medals, not the state.

Only good thing about Maryland is Mia Khalifa and their flag

You literally disproved yourself with your own facts. This means that Maryland is dragging the USA's total up, and if we removed Maryland from the USA your per capita medals are even worse.

>X is nice if you ignore Y

Yeah, and Africa is nice if you ignore the niggers. Doesn't mean I'm packing my bags to go on vacation there anytime soon.

if by master race you mean putting gooks in a olympics camp for the rest of their lives while doping them, then yeah.

kek

>In a country, in which an olympia winner gets a bonus of 20000€ and the winner of (I am a star get me out of here / whatever the fuck you call the jungle show in your country) gets 150000€, no one should be surprised about the lack of medals
Kek. Germany is a super sore loser. First everyone is accused of doping but themselves and now our poor athletes don't get enough gibsmedats.

Are you drunk? I'm not even going to bother explaning it since you're too retarded.

The per capita meme is an excuse for failures. The Olympics are for the best athletes in the country. It doesn't matter how many athletes you have to choose from if they're all shit.

maryland is fucking weird. tons of niggers, yet 70% white and very rich.small as fuck yet apparently has a shit ton of gold medals.

GTFO cuck.

Birdland Fuck Yeah!!!

I know what you're thinking, since I can empathise with people of low intelligence having worked in a prison.

You're thinking that since Maryland would have the second most gold medals, and has a fairly low population, that this would be true for the rest of the USA and therefore per capita medals are irrelevant and that Maryland is somehow representative of the entire USA.

Thing is, most other states don't pull their per capita medal weight and some don't have ANY, whilst smaller countries in the world have some.

Therefore, kill yourself.

>Maryland is nice if you ignore baltimore
And Prince Trayvon county, and SNAPolis, and The Peoples Republic of Montgomery County, and our shitty gun laws, and the rain tax.

yea but thats only because the video game company bethesda is in maryland. they are owned by zenimax who is owned by some bigger company that works with technology who partially funds some global triathlon thingy

people who work at bethesda are forced to compete in a bi yearly test of endurance and hand eye coordination in the triathlon or todd howard eats their souls

Our gun laws are so great... Thank God the liberals who run this state want to make them more strict.

I need to get out of this rain taxing hell

>rain tax

God I'm so glad O'Malley is gone. I about shit myself when I saw him on the Democratic debate stage last year.