Has France finally had enough?

Has France finally had enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262118
xvideos.com/video9234751/lola_cap_dagde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really.

It's just because we are in state of emergency after attacks.

They even want to train school pupils to react in case of terror attack but won't secure schools/middle schools/high schools/colleges.

You can litteraly enter in a college with a bag full of explosives, there is no security check in college, in middle and high school, if you are a terrorist, you just kill the overseers at the entrance, if it's a school, it's closed but not locked so you can enter anyway, in fact there is no security at all.

The government obviously had intel about terror attack at the beginning of the year, so they want to reduce the death toll because they won't provide more security.

At this point, i think government don't care if we die and just want to avoid the public wrath while pushing Kalergi's plan.

if you ban their burqinis they win

They also banned hijabs from schools a while ago.

Doesn't make any difference, they're still fucked.

No, they just want to defend their holy secularism

Something smells foul.

Nazguls?

>banning swimwear from fucking beaches
I don't like Islam, but I'm also against banning shit. This is so fucking Europe. Have a problem? Ban something! Kinda like how German editions games have no swastikas. Europe has turned into a bunch of weak degenerate cucks. Or how britcucks have retard gun law because of a single shool shooting more than a decade ago.

Banning people from hiding what they look like in public space is fair. If you were a bank teller and someone walked in wearing those Muslims robes covering their faces, how would you know what they even look like?

I get the anti-ban sentiment you have, I get it. But you have to draw the line in the sand with what you put up with.

THICC

We're a secular nation shitface, religious symbols are banned from almost all public spaces
But you're right let's let the islamic hordes feel at home by allowing them to spread their savage customs to our beaches because "m-muh freedoms"

What swimwear? They basically go swimming fully clothed. It's forbidden in swimming pools and beaches to just jump in with your street clothes and nobody bats an eye.

Why even go to the beach if that's how it is? Just take a fucking bath. It's not like they're getting a tan.

It's not a bank, it's a beach, and a 'burkini' shows about as much of their face as a swim cap. Also, the article says the reason it's banned is that it's a "symbol of Islamic extremism".

You don't understand how secularism works you fucking idiot. Seems like the nazis didn't gas your people hard enough in WWII.

Do you know what a beach is you fucking mongrel? In the case of a pool, the owner of the pool obviously has the right to set limits on the appropriate clothing (not the government, but the owner), but people should be able to wear whatever they want on a beach.

What happened to freedom of expression and religion, France? This is culturally inappropriate... shame on you

Not him, but to say your reasoning to want something banned is because other things are banned and it's be unfair to ban the new thing doesn't prove who you're replying to wrong. If anything it proves him right. The problem is bans on stupid shit, banning more stuff as a reaction to dumb bans is not a step in the right direction.

Ban of circumcision and halal food when? Oh, wait, never mind.

A Burqini is a health risk and it terrorizes other guests. You aren't allowed to start huge bonfires on the beach either.

Imagine one of those fucking ninjas popping out next to you while you're calming floating about, people could get heart attacks.

Your post made me laugh out loud, every sentence of it.
But to be serious, people would get used to it and stop being terrorised by those ninjas after a few weeks.

Why don't they just ban muslims all together?

This is a good move, French beaches should not demonstrate allowance of a religion that was founded by an illiterate pedophile warmonger, it sends the wrong message to adherents of said death cult.

Who exactly enforces such a dress code? Cops? Lifeguards?

Also what exactly would this accomplish?

why don't they just ban all religions?
adults with imaginary friends are stupid and gay.

Underrated

As long as they don't ban martinis I'm fine.

It's pretty much how fat they are.

Accomplish? It helps the state penetrate further into daily life, choosing what citizens can wear, and when and where they can wear their approved garments. Every state of emergency, every precautionary decree is the state further consuming society and encroaching on the territory that had not been granted to it under the old laws.

>What happened to freedom of expression and religion
europe doesnt have a constitution

Look how incredibly fucking STUPID she looks. Just LOOK. Like an extra in a Woody Allen comedy.

They are about 100 years too late-they would have fit right in back when western women wore dresses and stockings to swim. They are always so behind the times.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262118
they mad

That's what I thought. I realize that they're under siege by mudslimes, but effectively banning Islamic women from swimming does fuck all except what you said.

It's sad but as ironic as it is this is the leftist mentality

Based Hungarian rather wants concentration camps.
I like.

Swim stockings are sexy.

Wouldn't work and would be contrary to free expression. They just shouldn't be allowed to break the Law, or use their imaginary nonsense as justification.

>This is so fucking Europe. Have a problem? Ban something!

But not the thing actually causing the problem?

>Kinda like how German editions games have no swastikas.

Isn't Germany so retardedly puritanical against violence that they need to change people in games to robots?

>Wouldn't work and would be contrary to free expression.

Isn't banning burqinis contrary to free expression? What about hijabs in school?

>Welcome to NeoGAF
>NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers

why exactly are they discussing that?

This is so disturbing.

HIGH T

If it make muzzies feel unwelcomed, I support it.

Even if I am forced to eat a lot of bacon every morning.

Never too late to force assimilation. The US has a serious problem.

It's in the most part some form of premature obedience but if they censor a game to get a 18+ rating they do it for good, e.g. no blood, no inverse-swastikas, robots, no gibs, sometimes disfigured storylines which have nothing to do with the original game...
It's ridicilous, but Germans who want german dubbed games with gore come to Austria to buy them :^)

from so many options France has to reduce social problems related with religion they choose the worst possible action that is to ban what people dress in a beach .
Yes no more young bikini asses for you boomers to droll and salivate makes you jumpy

iirc some games have low violence versions, idk about robots though.

Twiddling a little bit on the symptoms of Islam to appear like they care, instead of elimination the infection, France is cucked to the max.

so true

You people need Hitler

Half-Life has robots instead of marines. German actually had to show it to me because I didn't believe.

Holy fuccccc my sides

Allowing religion and maintaining a strict separation between it and the state allows for competing spheres of authority, which in turn serves as a check on the authority of each. A state cannot achieve totalitarian control while it yields some influence to religion, nor can religion become a theocracy while it remains independent from the state. Having people believe in a set of laws, rewards and punishments that derive from a non-state actor (God) allows for morality not prescribed and enforced by the state, which is a Good Thing unless you're trying to set up some sort of totalitarian society-state.

You might not like that people believe in an imaginary god, but they do, and efforts to reverse that (as in the Soviet Union and China) failed, so there seems to be little that you can actually do to change that. The best you can hope for is to maintain a balance between competing centers of authority that check each other.

Only that Islam is not a religion but a totalitarian death cult that by design doesn't accept a secular state alongside.

xvideos.com/video9234751/lola_cap_dagde

You fucking tell me...

Wew lad

Oh boy our gun laws really have been fucking us up recently.

Thank you o glorious first world country...

fucking kek

Lel

t. Khadija Bint Mahammet Abu Mahmoud

if terrorists become such a threat that they pose a legitimate non meme threat to schools and other targets the government will eliminate the threat at the source
muslims will be btfo
reactive measures are the territory of retards and Americans

And uneducated know it atheists are alcoholics, or drug addicts, and really not too bright (although they like to themselves as geniuses). Typically the least moral people in any culture. Fuck even shitskins hate you.

Latelly vidyaverse was invaded by mentally handicappep SJWs and their bullshit.

ehe go join isis then or the army of christ or some

>Kalergi's plan.

Can you explain this, frog? Not familiar.

Yeah, that is kind of the problem. Islam does have totalitarian tendencies. We in the West, however, don't like totalitarian states. So, how do we balance our desire for a limited government against a competing authority that wants to be totalitarian? "Remove kebab" is the easy answer: no immigration for those who believe in totalitarian Islam, and immediate deportation for those who do and already live in the West. That doesn't seem to be a possibility, though. The next best solution would be strict boundaries defining where Islam can exert authority in a believer's life and where it cannot, but that does not seem to work out well either, since it invites the government to define for itself its own power and thus encroach wherever it can. Telling people what swimsuits they can wear is just over the top.

I don't think there is a good solution. There's going to be a lot of conflict in Europe for a long time to come.

GAF is satirical

eat shit faggot

remove kebab

tl;dr we lost WW2

sense blood in the streets my numbers confirm

The need to hold to the idea of an imaginary omnipotent creator that made them in their image, otherwise their lives are without meaning (well, all our lives are meaningless, they just cannot accept it).

They are also shit scared of death and cannot conceive their mortality.

>*...in his image

Kekked hard.

Th-that man is naked.

Cool, I'd now like to ban all cross, Jesus, god, and any other related iconography from public on penalty of being on tier with mudslimes.

Congrats eurocucks on your history of banning shit, I'm sure that'll go well this time

THERE'S 2

Their brothers should have hands severed for allowing their sisters to be around such haram activities like skinny dipping.

>have foot fetish
>tfw all that burka, all that effort, a lifetime of avoiding the gaze of men, and I am still looking upon her lasciviously
>tfw her entire religion fails

Some judge will overturn it

i must protect their pure eyes!!

Yeah we need to have strict laws dictating what everyone is allowed to wear in order to defeat the evil muslims and their strict laws dictating what everyone is allowed to wear!!!!!

why do white people love being naked in public so much? have some fucking decency.

soon french france wont exist

they will be a minority in their home country in just 50-100 years

never vote for liberals

>inb4 america is fucked too
yes we are, same problem, too many open border liberals

I hope you don't have a face fetish because holy cow is her face unpleasant

But it's not bad if we just ban stuff I don't like and there's no way it could possibly set a legal precedent that could come back to bite me in the ass!!!!

no, these are their last gasps of air, they think this is a solution. But it's obviously not.

Fuck off. If I have to take my hat off to wall into the bank then these mudslime shouldn't be able to run around with their entire bodies covered.

this so this

>hurr durrr rules dictated by a foreign feudal belief are the exact same thing as laws put in place to keep that backwards belief the system the fuck out of our shores, hurrdurrdurrrr feed me mcdonalds I can't think without my mcnuggets and soda hurrrrrrr
Weak-willed mental gymnastics like those are exactly the reason why we're infested with shitskins in the first place
Guess what, tough times call for tough measures, and banning fucking burqinis is the least of them, now fuck right off you hopeless cuck

But these have been around for years and people haven't gotten used to them. It's a sign of "I don't want to integrate", not much different from burning a flag. I don't trust a sweaty man on a cold day wearing camouflage clothing in a mall either.

How will these women ever come in contact with the culture they were welcomed into when people can't find them?

>hurrdurr it's a good thing when we ban the clothes I don't like and no one could ever ban the things I like!!
Maybe it looks like gymnastics to the mental equivalent of a morbidly obese person in a ride-around scooter but it's pretty simple for anyone with a scrap of intelligence or education in history.

You're setting legal and social precedent to ban things that trigger someone because they're associated with "the bad guys" and you'll deserve it 100% when you reap what you sow and that precedent is used against you to ban clothes associated with nationalists and or people standing up for white people because some faggots in the media and government get triggered and label them as "the bad guys".

Have fun playing into the hands of the liberal censors and degenerating your society because you don't wanna seem "weak-willed" for standing up for principles lol

>tl;dr : If you fight your ennemies, they win!
kek
pro-tip : you already get v&'d in most of europe for being a neo nazi, this is not "setting a precedent", the precedent has been set decades ago

>no, really! a precedent of censorship is good! we're too stupid to fight our enemies any other way so we need to degenerate our society and become more like them!
Nice job retard!

>you already get v&'d in most of europe for being a neo nazi
And of course you wouldn't wanna break with tradition!

LOL you cucks don't even know how to be free anymore, all you can hope for is that if you give enough tools for censorship maybe it'll be used just on the people you don't like and will magically disappear before it could ever be used on you.

Indeed it has
France commits liberticide on a regular basis, it was time they dish out some on the muslims
And again, the only reason they do, is because it's about women, and there must have been some feminist pressure to do this. This has always been the basis on anti-islam legislation here

Right, because "muh freedoms" has worked really well for you cucks so far, enjoy those BLM riots Carlos
>he thinks wearing a burkini is "freedom"
t o p k e k
Alright, let me boil this down for your tiny burger brain : Burqa is the shackle with which muslim men keep their women (aka slaves) whipped into submission. To you, it is a crime against muh freedom to remove that fucking shackle, simply because religions should have some sort of special status because hey, why would we want these people to think for themselves when we can just keep nurturing and glorifying their primitive beliefs? #notallmuslims amirite?

If these cunts want to wear Islamic clothing in accordance to Islamic rule, they can do it in fucking Islamic countries, not in Cannes 20min away from where a muslim ran over a crowd with a truck a month ago

Like most internet communities that have been around long enough, they start to discuss politics and random shit.

Hell, this board started off for discussing Chinese cartoons, and now we've got Sup Forums in addition to 30 some odd others.

This is just a push from feminists. They have used the whole "I'm not a slut looking for attention! This string over my nipples and clit is all I can wear in this heat!" Argument for a long time. Now these Muslim women look completely comfey in their trash bags.

Pol is choosing degenerate feminism over conservative values again.