Well?

Checkmate Sup Forums

>17th centruy
>not understanding gravity
why are we larping as aztecs here?

>1 post by this ID

>Le middle ages flat earth meem
Even the greeks knew the earth was round cuck

would you fuck a retard gymnast, Sup Forums?

not politics

Anyone who doubts man caused global warming is a denier of evolution.

lol no

FPBP

is that the intellectual level you talk to each other in america?

Some Egyptian dude calculated the circumference of the earth in like 3000 BC. Nobody thought the earth was flat other than a few peasants.

But evolution isn't real.

Wait a sec, am I being jewed again?

Of course not. Unless youre a FWM.

B-but muh NowThis posts.

Yes. I like posting shit retard lefty shills post on kikebook to get a rise out of my Sup Forums kin.

>the entire scientific community thought Earth was in the middle of the universe
>got BTFO by one guy
>the entire scientific community thought God created all the animals
>got BTFO by one guy
>the entire scientific community believes in global warming
>getting BTFO by mountains of evidence and countless people
>literally trying to get climate change denial outlawed

History repeats itself. These idiots are so stupid they don't even get their history right. They think they're Galileo or Charles Darwin by following a fact-less religion of fear mongering backed up by no evidence.
Global warming is obviously not real. If you don't care for the data and science, at least reflect on this. What are the scientists suggesting as a fix for global warming? Look at what they are suggesting. Their idiotic suggestions are taxing people and forcing companies to ship their jobs overseas where there's going to be MORE pollution, more CO2, more waste etc. Just think about that if you don't care about the science, if the science makes you head go ''ow I hurt me boo boo brain hurt''.

>believing the earth is round

You idiots don't understand it, do you? They're naysayers. Someone in the 15th century denying that the earth is round is downright retarded... intentionally downright retarded.

Holy fuck, American cartoons are so fucking heavyhanded and STILL there are people who don't get them.

>there are people on Sup Forums who think that having record highs 5 years in a row is normal
>there are people on Sup Forums that reducing are carbon foot print is bad

Lmao

i guess brazil education is just as bad the USA

Also would it not be impossible for a plane to fly against a counter spin of the earth

can't disprove the argument

u are dumb xDD

typical rounders

Space shuttles pushes off against its fuel when it moves. It's also in orbit, which means it keeps falling, but misses the earth.

21st century should be something about the earth actually being flat. Because there is a disturbing amount of people nowadays who believe that.

>t. liberals that don't know their history

People knew the earth was round long before Jesus' age.
No one disputed gravity.
Evolution was known under different names since man first farmed the land.
Snowflakes haven't been used as evidence against global warming, there's simply been no evidence FOR man made global warming. (Liberals also use every heatwave as evidence of global warming)

Trust the monkey. They "invented" airplanes after all

Protips:
>The circumference of the Earth was measured in 400BC.
>Columbus didn't think it was flat, he though it wasn't as big as everyone thought.
>Columbus was looking for passage to India...hence American Indians.

Evolution wasn't argued against in 1910 on its scientific basis, but rather whether or not it should be taught in schools.

Do people not realize that the idea of a flat earth, and people generally believing in a flat earth, is a lie made up by an english fiction writer in the 19th century?

Ptolemy's geocentric model had earth as a sphere, and that is what was held by most people as the model by learned people for 1500+ years.

>You would have to be this retarded to believe New York isn't under water in the current year

t. idiot who thinks that people believed in a flat earth during the 15th century

the flat earth meme is my favorite meme.

This is our energy need.

t. gravity denier

This is how we can make power.

This is just so much more accurate.
These idiots don't understand historical context, and they're blaming ''climate change deniers'' of using snow as an example of climate change not being real when they themselves use snow as ''proof'' of global warming.

What about those thousands of time some lunatic claimed something, critics stepped up asking them to explain their reasoning better, and it turns out the original claim was wrong and that person was an idiot?

Better ignore those examples because they don't fit into the narrative.

They don't ignore them, they just rewrite them and flip the roles, as if everyone agreed evolution was real and some crazy guy named Charles Darwin came out to say it was bullshit because the bible.

Every time you see a post like this, write a central bank awareness post.

For example: "Whoever prints the money controls immigration!"

There's a climate change but it's not a constant rise in temperature and also not as big as scientist and environmentalist shills say it is.

>Hydro
More destructive for the environment than coal
>Solar
Horribly inefficient, horrible waste of money
>Wind
Not quite as horribly inefficient

Nuclear is where it's at, but then clean energy types protest against that too.

>Nuclear is where it's at, but then clean energy types protest against that too.
This guy gets it.

>muh nuclear waste

Fuck I hate hippies, 30 years later and all they can regurgitate is Chernobyl. Almost every nuclear plant in
the world is now outdated and producing way more waste than new constructions would but we can't built any because
"but user think about Chernobyl and Fukushima!"

(((Global warming))) is caused by sunspots you idiot

Space shuttles actually do push off something. For real.

Chernobyl and Fukushima.

>mfw Russia has operational Chernobyl-type reactors and building new ones as we speak

wtf i hate snow now