weller lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHxc3e2TJXc
youtube.com/watch?v=-BDImdAfodA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=foBy0NCxjE8
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait for him to smack that cocky wog up

just gonna go on holiday once a month for a week to some 3 star full board resort in spain/portgual/greece where I'll stuff myself and lay about all day doing nothing

WIll only cost about £600/month

gonna buy a flagon of old rosie for the weekend and drink it all haha x

why is there a grey block

stole the palm reading trick from the pua lads but them lads didn't realise that it's not about initiating physical touch but the power of suggestion that women will believe utterly and completely about themselves if you tell them that fate itself told you these things about her

women are so spastic but it's adorable haha

Reminder that lisicki pays £50 for a gram of md

she said no and said you should fuck off

All these beta Asian lovers do realize that Asian women are technically 7.5x more likely to race mix then white women and that’s the JewSA. Probably even larger in Europa

does he fuck. no one is that stupid

For most people that would be quite a lot of money, possibly more than their rent or mortgage payments

Cokemong mong off

that weighs 0.6

*smile*

Yeah, the Asians racemix with whites. Whites racemix with niggers and beaners.

Naw huh she said I can stay for as long as I want

>drug mongs are talking

anyone else get anxious before checking their e-mails. terrified i'm going to have some random nasty email or someting

did I ask for your opinion on the matter?

never touched drugs in my life

dont even drink coke tbqh

>£600
>more than rent

what kind of shithole do you live in

You posted it in a public place, thus opening yourself up to comment and critique

Had depression for years but certainly shall not be jumping on this #TimeToTalk bandwagon. Mental illness should be kept with and dealt with yourself

Know a guy on welfare that does that here

He doesn't go to Spain or anything though, just gets a disability check and blows it all on a cheap motel room and lots of coke/dope/junkie girls. Don't think he's had a job since the late 90's, he just gets paid to be depressed 3 weeks out of the month.

Any share house

how can is he so happy
what's his secret

got a job interview for a government job lads, not sure what to wear though. black suit, white shirt, grey tie and black shoes or grey trousers, black shoes, dark navy blazer, white shirt and grey tie?

the latter seems a bit too casual but the former seems like funeral attire

anywhere but london you kike

Grey or blue suit if you have one. Black shoes and an appropriate, but not black tie

how do you know when you're in love lads
youtube.com/watch?v=QHxc3e2TJXc

Soydoggo

is not worth living in

you are so wrong.

i used to have depression.

I found when I spoke to people, they didn't usually care if I had depression but the advice people give is top draw.

Soygentina BTFO

/brit/ meetup in port stanley when

hm quite the dilemma. i suggest cancelling the interview.

the tennis player??

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDImdAfodA&feature=youtu.be not sure you can be straight and dislike this song desu

Does anyone else feel like society has been adversely affected in terms of moral outlook due to drug prescriptions? I swear everyone i know in my office is taking some form of medication and it must affect their outlook. I haven't taken a pill for 5 years because I don't need to

nah you like bristol you tit.

>over 4 years ago

what was their advice?

Minor though. If it was at the level of asians it would be a problem you see. Poor white women, and white women 25 under are the most likely of whites to racemix in that age group but most adults are over 25 so white men (who marry mostly Asian and Hispanic women) racemix more. Also why do you care Afrikaners have the 2nd highest birth rate in South Africa. All the old white people are J*ws and B**ts

Shan't be taking advice from you, not with your record

>moyes

who's coming to the meet up tonight??

why have we never had a meetup since

true but that's practically london-upon-avon

Where did the time go

i dont even take paracetamol when im ill. its not because i think im a hard cunt (although i am), its just because i dont think to take them.

Fun fact, that never happened and was a coordinated troll

According to some historians, the events told by Homer did not take place in the Mediterranean area, but rather in the Baltics.

The people who were to become the Ancient Greeks were a part of the Indo-European group to migrate from the Caucus regions and into Europe (according to the Kurgan Hypothesis).

There are incongruence between the geography described by Homer. This was also noticed by early historians like Strabo.

The climate described by Homer is cold and stormy.

Homer makes glaringly obvious serious mistakes when describing the shape and the position of Ithaca. However, his descriptions match almost perfectly with the Danish archipelago of South Funen.

Dulichium, an island mentioned by Homer, has never been identified in the Mediterranean. It corresponds with the Danish Langeland.

The Hellespont, which is said to be "wide", could not be identified with the long and narrow Dardanelles strait, but with the Gulf of Finland.

Troy, which has never been found, is actually the ancient settlement called Toija, in Southern Finland.

According to Homer, Troy was on the top of a hill, surrounded by two rivers. Archeologist have not found any evidence for this. Contrarily, Toija fits this description.

There's no reason Telemachus goes from Pylus to Sparta by land and not by sea; the Greek Peloponnese is neither flat nor an island. These locations are actually Copenhagen and Phthia in Estonia.

Ogygia, an island journeyed to by Odysseus, doesn't exist outside of Homer. It took 17 days to reach, far too long to be in the Mediterranean. It's physical description matches perfectly with the Faroe islands. He cannot figure out where the sun rises and where it sets. The lack of sunrise is a typical Nordic phenomena.

Homer's Scheria, a woody land and full of icy cliffs, is impossible to locate in the Mediterranean area.

Homer notes how the sea used to flow back into the river: this phenomenon does not occur in the Mediterranean.

yeh i know quite a few london refugees

getting the daily dose of chapo trap house

Where at?

doxxable info sorry lad.

if you've got depression I really recommend you go to a doctor about this.

not a single character

we wuz greeks n shit

I always worry about taking medication at all. Some people can just pop pills every day for years. Doesn't feel real to be honest. Ban all prescriptions

why you reposting from last nights thread

thainonce keeps lurking my twitter as he keeps showing up in my suggestions
wish he'd fuck off

haven't had a wank since sunday

feel like going into the kitchen and walking into a camera

not a pixel

Did this last weekend. Drank it all and started rubbing the proto-gf's tummy when she was in the k hole.

You are a mong shut up don’t be offended I’m doing you a favour boy

did not read this

interesting post

are members of the public allowed to watch the house of commons debates?

you look nice

youtube.com/watch?v=foBy0NCxjE8
makes me proud to be british

>listening to 190 who complains about still being depressed every other day

Faces of /brit/
Pic is me

more reason to listen to me then.

>tfw posting on /brit/ is the only part of the day you enjoy and now captcha wont work for you
may as well end it desu

i feel like i don't have a future

based

Potato famine

Faces of /brit/
Pic is me

Manny train station outside the wetherspoons

quite tired even though I've done fuck all

u on b2 too m8?

I have a future but I’m scared that I’m going to fuck it up with depression and alcohol, which makes me more depressed and alcoholic in order to cope haha! Hahaha *swig* ahh

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882

>pooland

as an archaeologist who wrote his dissertation on a topic concerning settlement in baltic prehistory , what the fuck are you even saying?

You know how time fades away

Whats a good mid range phone lads

all me

How do I know which lads are the /brit/ lads? I don't wanna end up like Poleaboo crying in a taxi

the lads

the Hebrews shan't be liking this
the holocaust is their cash cow

Faces of /brit/
Pic is me

do NOT reply to me again you odious little drugrunt

sue
fatcam
zoe
brum
amer
mark
lad with danish gf
josie
no idea
no idea
gormless spacker
craven
kent qt
forehead
delumo
aisha

here we are then... the lads

WANT bottom right

saw delumo at a gay pride festival in bristol. he looked much fatter than that pic.

I'll be wearing baggy blue jeans, a green parka, white running shoes