/got/ general

best scene edition
previous

YAAAAaaaaaAAASS QUEEN!!!!

reminder that the root cause of all the issues in the show is the writers having a distaste for /maturemen/

Because it has no natural resources or animals to feed people

That's why my main hope is that when Jon comes in, he starts second guessing her in a good way. Like with the way he dealt with the Umbers and Karstarks, essentially saying he won't uproot them to breed more hate. Nor will he punish them for the sins of the father. That fell right in line with his character.

It looked cool, but it makes absolutely no sense that Dragonstone is completely deserted.

I didn't know Joshua Graham was in Oldtown

Based

Who's the strongest character in GoT right now? Is it zombie mountain?

Modern-day Isaac Hempstead Wright

where does varys have to be with the shit brigade god damn

Why the fuck was there no resistance? Not a single guard, or squatter or resident, or anyone at all in a huge, castle. Literally what. It would have been so fucking cool to see a small group of Stannis supporters there like 'hey! ships! oh woah, what no. And then fight a lil bit then give the castle to the bitch with a million ships. But... nobody? NOT A SINGLE PERSON? Come on.

>this whole episode

Stannis bet it all (took every able-bodied person he can get) on trying to defeat the Boltons in the North

based

So? That was always the case, they just get their food from ships. And surely they'd have a food supply ready anyway.

>the leaks are true
the writing is just horrid, and now Jon is aegon

fucking hell

>"Are you old enough to drink?"

because they needed time for daenerys to touch the sand and walk slowly

Am I just a Sansafag or was she 100% right last episode and actually well written?

Felt like I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean for a minute.

>hold Storm's End for a year while the garrison eats rats and boot leather
>conquer Dragonstone from the last Targaryen soldiers in a combined naval/ground assault
>trap and defeat the Iron Fleet off Fair Isle
>subdue Great Wyk
>smash tens of thousands of wildlings with 1000 men
>liberate Deepwood Motte using nature to disguise your advance
>walk towards Winterfell in a giant mob with no scouts or defenses of any kind

one of these things is not like the others

*blocks the patriarchy*

jon and cersei have bigger problems so it makes sense they don't care about dragonstone.
but they should have had at least some maesters there.
isn't dany supposed to send ravens in next episode. if there are ravens there who fed them? seems like d&d don't care about these things anymore

>no Stannis

It was either thoughtless or intended to tear down Stannis just a bit more. I would've expected Lannister soldiers in any case since Dragonstone is so strategically valuable.

TRUE DAT TRUE DAT

I don't know much about Westerosi fashion and customs, but that doesn't look like appropriate attire for a meeeting with the Queen.

DUDE GIRLS ARE SO AWESOME THEY CAN FIGHT TOO KILL ALL MEN

was that Jorah in the Oldtown cell?

go back to red.dit please!

>jon and cersei have bigger problems so it makes sense they don't care about dragonstone.
But Jaime said at the start of the episode that Dragonstone is obviously the first place Daenarys would go. Why not send some men there to prevent that?

You didnt know Westeros has strict 18+ laws for alcohol?

How did Jorah get into jail again?

Yeah it was

Hopefully the fat fuck will release winds of winter in 2019 and fuck DnD and their bitch Dany right in the ass

OC

>spend all of seasons 4 and 5 waiting for the Stannis/Dillane vs Roose/McElhatton battle for the north
>Stannis becomes a retard, gets wrecked by Ramsay
>Roose becomes a retard, gets stabbed by Ramsay
>battle for the north becomes Harrington vs Rheon

fucking why

Shut the fuck up. NOBODY? Even the retards, and the old women? Like, what about just people that arrived that weren't a part of Stannis' group but were just people that found the castle deserted and took up residency? IF there is literally no opposition, why not? Fucking dumb.

Got caught trying to steal a book

I don't know, I'd say White Walker Giant has him beat.

So Sam can cure him lol fuck logical writing and shit

I was constantly thinking "So when are they gonna try to rape her" But they actually went with a "Not all soldiers are assholes but just regular men who want to live a normal life" like they do a bit more in the books. Then they hammed it up to 11 by having one of them going on about how he made his own wine etc.

I feel like I'm one of the few that seem to like her. Looking a bit like my highschool crush probably helps.

She is like the anti-cersei, she learned to play the good lady game and just outlast her enemies. She outsurvived by acting the innocent damsel and nobody saw her as a threat, so they all tried to use her, until she finally got into power again.

But some people think this makes her a useless tag along in the plot. Honestly she made most of the right moves if you ask me, except marrying Ramsey but that wasn't in the book at least.

Is this a Jojo reference?

Would have been slightly less cringey if he'd said something like 'Can you hold your drink', or 'Can you stomach wine?' It's like nobody proofreads these scripts

>leather pants
Can't believe I didn't notice it earlier.

Template, resize if needed

He went there voluntarily to look for a cure. Think of it as a quarantine medical area not a cell.

seems like it.

xD

cuckold

Dany told him to fuck off until he found a cure. Going to the Citadel is probably your best bet to be saved from magicleprosy

>well written
What show have you been watching? I guess her point could be made but the place and time to make it was just utterly retarded. The "tension" they are building up is obvious and artificial. It's really bad writing although they FINALLY acknowledge that people that are defeated don't just disappear (although we will never see they Freys again, or Stannis' army, or his fleet etc.)
Shut up. In such a castle even 100 man can make a huge difference and what is even worse is that the Lannisters didn't take an empty castle right at their fucking footstep.

I don't say we needed a battle there but why doesn't Tyrion do something smart to capture the castle? Cause DnD can't write for shit.

/cancel rant

Noooooo it was Robert, of course it was Jorah you mong

name a better show than this

This is fucking awful.

Considering the guy before him was vomiting like hell I'd guess they were sick people who needed to be isolated from the rest, not criminals

This.

It would have also been cool if instead of a fight you saw a bunch of Targaryen loyalists waiting on the beach bending the knee.
>Stannis failed us. The Lord of Light failed us. Only the Mother of Dragons is fit to rule Dragonstone.

Rome

No it's the other guy with Greyscale who sounds like Jorah

through the door user.............

The Big Bang Theory

I don't get why Walder Frey killed his whole family. Why would he need to cover his tracks like that? Framing Arya as the murderer was a really clever trick though it doesn't really make sense if Walder is a good guy now? Really curious to see how that plot advances and what kind of consequences Arya will get for it.

Even if she was right, she shouldn't be questioning the king in front of his lords like that.
She was out of line.

Did Jon make the right decision? What would you have done?

>why not send some of their already small army to get destroyed by unsullied, 100k dothrakis and 3 dragons?
maybe because that would be stupid?

What will Dany and her huge ass army eat while they are sitting around on Dragonstone?

Making better OC >>> complaining

He has too much of a weakness in dying instantly from dragonglass though

more like shitadel lmao

Especially given that the only approach into the castle seems to be a narrow, uphill bridge. A couple dozen men could hold that.

so many scenes felt like taken from other films. same dialogues, same tropes, hurr strong female characters durr, i can't rake this anymore lads

>arya kills an entire family line
>30 seconds later jon talks about how he can't hold people responsible for the sins of the parents and wants to break the cycle of violence

How much do you want to bet that the two of them never discuss their different ideologies?

>Get me square-faced Sansa and not-Rickon and call it a day

I'd keep them around, but force them both to marry into the families of one of his allies.
Also, take somebody as hostage if possible.

/got/ is not for bullying

better writing than D&D/10

>Sam went into the Citadel to be trained as a maester
>was cleaning shit all this time

Citadel is worse than Dorne

Both choices could work.

Personally, Sansa's suggestion of giving the castles to loyalists made more sense at the end of the day. The Karstark and Umber forces are dead already and treason needs to be punished fully.

Are you forgetting the part where the entire Frey family was a part of the red wedding

Did you miss the part where every single one of the Freys in the room took part in the Red Wedding?

what is the new url of kickass torrents?

ur anus

If you actually payed attention to the Kino, you'd have heard Arya say everyone in the room played a role in the red wedding.

What a shit episode. The series has completely devolved into bore-hitting plot points and "le strong womyn" mediocrity. This is too big for the writing capabilities of (((D&D))), they are 100% going to fuck the ending.

>"I made it myself"

She's such an annoying shit. Definite Reddit tier praised garbage.

>OMG! She's so sassy, she'd fight the night king head on so brave!

fuckkkkkkkk

The only good thing about dorne was those fat titties.

In the books it's described how a whole bunch of the Freys tried to win their fathers favor by being involved in the red wedding. A few of them refused to partake and were sent away at the time but the show forgot about that and made them all evil and deserving of death

I lol'd

Why didn't Arya murder Roslin for her integral role in the massacre?

What exactly is going on with her head?

Just about all the Freys were in on the RW you retard. They deserved it.

So Dany is Hilary and Dothrakis are mexicans? Who is Trump then?

So, is there anyway that Daenerys won't become the king of everything? The Dragons seem to be the most OP thing ever.

Jorah. One touch man

This really highlights their incompetence as screenwriters. What a shitfest awaits us.