lmao

>seamless CGI
>great props
>AMAZING CINEMATOGRAPHY
>Dave bautista
>Ana de armas
>goose
>Great soundtrack

This is everything Ghost in the Shell hoped it would be.

KINO IS BACK ON THE FUCKING MENU BOYS

>it's true, all of it. The replicants, the aliens, it's all true
Jesus Christ Ridley

Kino

>didn't cast Idris Elba as main character with love interest Elle Fanning

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

looks better than fury road

what IS a "Blade Runner"? Is it ever explained?

wankino

literally in the first moments of the first movie

>it's revealed at the end of the movie that androids are actually black people
>the entire series is an analogy for the #BLM movement

Really worried about putting "The Martian" in the selling points.
It wasn't that good.

lrn2crop fgt

Originally the director wanted to make a movie about "what if people run on blades? It would be extremely stylistic don't you think" but he got carried away with the android subplots instead

Kino Stick Guy is in this? Hell yeah.

so instead of a noir detective story it's a conspiracy/saving the world high stakes capeshit

feelsbadman

A T A R I

Im actually hyped about their new console,heard they were doing some partnership with amazon.

>"This breaks the world"
That actress is terrible, whoever she is.

>he doesnt understand what aspect ratios are
holy fuck. just get banned already.

>every leap of civilization ... was built on the back of black slaves
Woah so black lives matter was RIGHT

It means those people hunting replicants are always on the edge, if they fuck up they kill a human.
Their job is hard because the differences between human and replicants become less and less and is almost as thin as a blade.

>le we want the teenage girl audience
Insufferable.

Fuck yeah. This looks so much better than the original.

>Actual storyline/plot
>Actual characters
>Actual action

Aww yiss

I don't see you bitching about the youngest kid from Malcom in the Middle being the star.

>muh stronk wimin
>muh everything was built by slaves
"people" will defend this

>ridley scott believes Deckard is a replicant
>makes a movie where he is inconceivably older than he should be
what did he mean by this

gb2 Marvelcapeshit you rainbow lolipop sucking fag.

What?
No, it made a lot of money.
To Jews, that means it's amazing and worth bragging about.
Seriously, Jews see no problem with that logic at all.
Also, fuck you mod, you faggot kike.
I'll tell the truth about the Jews whether you like it or not, homo.
Ban me little bitch, go ahead.
Like I fear some faggot mod on the Sup Forums board kek

the martian was easily the dullest, least tense, most predictable movie ever made. how ANYONE could not see the end coming is beyond me. i'm so glad i pirated that piece of shit. trash/10

fucking kek

I gotta admit that all the previous footage and trailers made me very of skeptical about this movie, however this trailer made it clear that it's gonna be pure kino.

I was worried that Johan Johansson wouldn't be able to pull of the soundtrack but fuck the music sounds great.

ryan gosling?

Wrong.

DUDE THE 80'S
DUDE SLAVES BUILT WHITE PEOPLE CIVILIZATIONS

So which cut of Blade Runner is the agreed best version? I just realized I've only ever seen the theatrical cut and want to correct that.

>that ""alt poster""

Get fucking hype
The Goose is back

Don't forget buddy cop! Harrison Ford is back to team up with Ryan Gosling and show these youngsters how it's done!

if he isn't trolling about the blade thing then I think its pretty cool

This looks like smeared shit.
Shit color grading and absolute, ABSOLUTE TRASH lighting by an amateur who has no idea how to create mood, because all he has ever worked for was on cgi capeshit.

It does look better than that Ghost in the Shell atrocity, but only slightly.

Anyone who says this looks good has involuntarily outed himself as a Redditor capeshitter.

Yes, because it's a different film about something different, set 30 years later
Jesus, it's like you people want endless remakes

WEEEE WOOOOO IM ACTING

But it's Villeneuve, not Ridley Scott.

Do you know how easy it is to write out that plot point?
>Deckard was an early prototype that didn't have the four year lifespan fail-safe

It's fucking shit, but you know they'll do it.

im just glad brostep is no longer on the preview menu

Theatrical is the worst. Director's Cut fixed a lot of things. Final Cut fixed everything and is the definitive version but it comes at the "cost" of having some blue tint in a lot of scenes because that's what Ridley Scott wanted.

I would say go with the Final Cut.

The fact Harrison Ford is just casually wearing a T-shirt in this is more jarring than anything else.

i have the documents right here

Looks like capeshit action garbage that screws over the original themes with racebaiting propaganda

here's your (you)

thanks but that was unnecessary friend

Which one is the version where Deckard is a replicant? Fuck you if that's the one you say "fixes everything." Completely unnecessary hot garbage

except for the racebaiting part he is 100% right.

Okay, you're right, that's the other "cost" with the Final Cut, but even with those dream sequences you could still just imagine the narrative to fit whatever you want.

I guess Bladerunner 2049 will decide what's actually canon(according to Ridley Scott) though.

deckard is a replicant in all of them, except in the theatrical it's ambiguous. Scott is a hack and had been pushing for extra editions to force the deckard is a replicant thing even though everyone else involved disagrees.

why havent the fans made a "fan definitive" version yet

no one's actually sat through that boring movie enough to edit it

you dumb faggots just read race into everything, Roy is a literal Aryan ubermensch in the original and he still says "quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave"

>orchestral music
>tryhard old+new electronic music
>EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE
>muh slave replicants
>cuhrayzee colors everywhere
>no neons, instead it's holograms everywhere

This is literally GITS 2017: Ryan Gosling Edition

Other than that, it's obvious this film has absolutely no idea what it wants to be.

I can't believe this many people fall for the reboot game time and time again. Did you people not see Alien: Covenant? Ridley Scott is either senile or actively trying to destroy his own legacy, this film will no doubt follow the same formula.

1% of me actually believes it might possibly be not terrible, but I would bet the farm that in the best case scenario it's utterly mediocre

>It wasn't that good.
>explaining relatively simple orbital manoeuvres to nasa scientists like you're talking to downies
legitimately one of the worst movies i've ever seen

I'm just looking forward to the visuals. Like Prometheus and Covenant they were great. All other aspects of the films were trash. Music might be pretty good in BR2 too

Not excited for this
Not interested at all in the new season of GoT
Haven't watched any of the most recent season of House of Cards because I lost interest in that.

What am I interested in, these days? Not a lot it turns out.

Lmao he might as well have just looked straight into the camera and addressed the theater during this sequence because that is obviously why it was filmed.

it is not directed by Ridley Scott

fuck I keep forgetting that

>he found the key to breaking our civilization blah blah

Let me guess, Deckard found a way for Replicants to live longer than their expected lifespan?

>skipping leg day

THICC
H
I
C
C

i feel like they're gonna turn it into a generic action thriller.

I'm afraid they will really move this into some too big shit

>we actually built too many androids, it's like 30% of people by now
>we can't spread this info or dindus will revolt against humans
>im gosling and I have to let everyone know
Original had such a small scale with such big implications on a non-literal sense

this one looks like they want everything to matter globally, and who would want a history of a cop struggling to know who he is/was/going to be right? RIGHT?

hey don't get me wrong im still gonna see it opening week I just wish it were better

>WE MUST ALL SEARCH FOR DECKARD
>HE'S IMPORTANT
>HE'S THE KEY TO ALL THIS

No he isn't! He's a confused has-been they dragged away from a noodle bar and then left him in the gutter when he finished the job.

This. Tyrell being killed had massive implications to the world, but we didn't care because the POINT of the scene within the story was focussed entirely on Roy and the other replicants.

NO YOU NIGGER HE IS THE SUPER SEKRIT PROTOTYPE REPLICANT THAT HAS ENDLESS LIFESPAN

HE ALSO HAS THE BLUEPRINT IN HIS HEAD THAT GETS REMOVED IF HE DIES

Every movie must have giant stakes in order to get normies to care

The Martian was a fucking dumb and boring popcorn flick. I can't believe this crap got so many people thrilled

Where's the JL trailer lads

Is there any hope that the trailer completely misrepresents the film like Villeneuve's last film, Arrival?

jared leto might singlehandedly ruin this film holy shit why does he try so hard. its like he watched a compilation of the worst villains of all time and tried to emulate them

why the fuck does he keep getting cast? STOP TRYING SO DAMN HARD FOR FUCKS SAKE

6.9 on imdb is the best I can do

Why do they keep adding Arrival to the list on films that Villeneuve has directed? Why not add Sicario instead, it's a much better movie.

imagine tyrell and batty scene

but instead of being confused and scared tyrell acts cocky, talks down to batty and explains his plan

>the almost fatherly way he comforts Batty
>replaced with a dismissive sneer and a "I'm so evil" speech

>Ridley Scott's Blade Runner might be the best known postmodernist film.[9] Ridley Scott's 1982 film is about a future dystopia where "replicants" (human cyborgs) have been invented and are deemed dangerous enough to hunt down when they escape. There is tremendous effacement of boundaries between genres and cultures and styles that are generally more separate along with the fusion of disparate styles and times that is a common trope in postmodernist cinema. "The futuristic set and action mingle with drab 1940s clothes and offices, punk rock hairstyles, pop Egyptian style and oriental culture. The population is singularly multicultural and the language they speak is agglomeration of English, Japanese, German and Spanish. The film alludes to the private eye genre of Raymond Chandler and the characteristics of film noir as well as Biblical motifs and images."[2][9] Here is a demonstration of the mixing of cultures and boundaries and styles of art. The film is playing with time (the various types of clothes) and culture and genre by mixing them all together to create the world of the film. The fusion of noir and science-fiction is another example of the film deconstructing cinema and genre. This is an embodiment of the postmodern tendency to destroy boundaries and genres into a self-reflexive product. "The postmodern aesthetic of Blade Runner is thus the result of recycling, fusion of levels, discontinuous signifiers, explosion of boundaries, and erosion. The disconnected temporality of the replicants and the pastiche of the city are all an effect of a postmodern, postindustrial condition: wearing out, waste."

he's gotta be trolling, because the android stuff came from the book it's based on

overanalyzing: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
song of the summer

too bad its boring reddit shit

Has Goose ever been in a bad film, though?

inb4: some fag tries to push the film, flick, movie, kino segregation bullshit