The fuck is going on?

The fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos
youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q&feature=youtu.be
businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is getting called to the principals office, if you believe the recent news reports B

What did he mean by this?

Epic bantz are what's going on. Can't stump the Trump bro

Shills can't work out Dangerous Don.

4D Chess.

>revealing hes playing beyblade while the media is spinning a top
Don stahp. Don't let them in on the game

MSNBC quotes Trump
>"I love watching these poor, pathetic people...working so hard...They can't!"

I think that Wolf Blitzer could have been his son.

He is setting the chess-board for the Wikileaks trap.

Think about it....he called Obama and Hillary founders of ISIS. The leaks supposedly show something with regards to ISIS and treason initiated by Clinton.

Trump us using confirmation bias. When the leak drops, the entire Democratic Party is going to implode and not just Hillary's campaign.

7D under-water chess is in play.

future suicide victim detected

youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

>The fuck is going on?

He is saying that TV News is full of shit.

You nominated a retard and are too retarded yourselves to understand your mistake.

You'll spend the rest of the election watching things play out exactly as we told you they would in the primary and be left scratching your head when your candidate goes down in a landslide.

Then, if we're lucky, we get to do it again in four years. Joy.

This would actually make sense to an extent.

You have to admit that a great deal of his campaign to this point has been built upon confirmation bias.

Inject something into the MSM then boom, something leaks and you say "told you so!"

They're too stupid to ever figure it out, and if they do, it'll be too late.

>somethingawful.com watermark
jesus christ.

Notice the abrupt end to outright shilling against Trump and a YUUUUUGE surge of concern shilling?

Really makes you think.

Stumped trump

He is just being retarded as usual but Trumpniggers here think it is 4428D underwater chess. November 8th can't come soon enough.

Do not respond to shillposts like this one. They merely want attention.

>meltdown
He is going to drop out next week.
Screen cap this post

I still dont get why you think pol is important enough to spend a dime on

Šta je bilo Nikola? Ko te naljutio?

AM I BEING DETAINED

CTR does we have outed a large number of shills here
so yeah fuck off

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q&feature=youtu.be

Retard > the devil herself

His stated policies are no less destructive than hers.

It's a shame you people are too retarded to understand that you've doomed the republic.

Shut up and get on the hype train, user.
TRUMP2016 NIGGA

He essentially took a gamble in the beginning of his campaign that the migration crisis was going to lead to terrorist attacks.

> He called the migration lines the biggest Trojan Horse that Europe had seen and BOOM! Trump gets proven right after attack in France occurs.

> Immediately afterwards Trump calls for Temporary Muslim Immigration ban in the US. Media takes the bait and then BOOM! A series of terrorist attacks once again happen in Erueope.

> Trump calls Belgium a hell-hole. Media takes bait and calls Trump out on his nasty statements on Belgium and the BOOM! Terrorist attack in Belgium.

Anybody who has payed attention to Trump knows that he relies on confirmation bias in order to win. He did this in the primaries with all of the nick-names that he would give to his opponents. Same think with Hillary now.

The "Crookedness" will be proven and the trap that Trump has been working so hard to set-up will finally prove to give him the W this November.

The check-mate is almost here.

you just said he would lose in a landslide though.

Where are the screens that show Obama did create ISIS

I said don't respond to them. Ignore and hide the shill, and they will leave.

I'll still take him over someone who has had a stroke

Not really, the media can just choose not to cover it like they've already been doing.

Nice of him to reveal his true colors. Of course he has nothing but contempt for the poor.

The Olympics will never return to your country. Screencap this get

>The fuck is going on?
It seems that shortly after he clinched the Republican nomination, his 'gaffes' have become much much worse from a Republican standpoint.

The stuff that was deemed 'outrageous' used to be just mostly outrageous to Democrats. Some racism, some bullying, kind of run of the mill Fox News-level stuff, basically. But after the nomination he almost immediately went after military folk, parents of a dead soldier, even. If you're trying to appeal to Republicans (and Americans in general), that is pretty much the worst thing to do.

The three theories I actually deem plausible (I'm afraid to admit it, but it's true):
1. Trump doesn't want to win the election for some unknown reason: wouldn't like the (pressure of the) job, thinks the White House is a shitty place to live, etc.
2. Trump is still a Democrat, Clinton asked him whether he'd want to help blow up the GOP and gain lots of media attention in the process, and so they proceeded.
3. Trump is just a total narcissistic fuckwit who has no idea what he's doing and thinks that his stream-of-consciousness primary success somehow translates into "All people love me and how I act"

I deem the latter the most probable.

Hes a fucking maniac is whats going on

They won't be able to cover this up. Same way they were not able to cover up the DNC leak.

If they try to do that it will play into Trump's argument that the media is in the tank.

The story would be 100x Bigger than the DNC leak. Besides, if the leak involves actual footage then Clinton is essentially fucked. It would spread around like wildfire.

I am going to laugh at you badly when Trump wins close to all 50 states.

If you can't see the shit-storm that is brewing underneath the surface you people are beyond saving.

#3 sounds about right. But at least he isn't Hillary ;)

more like he's masturbating to 4K UHD episodes of Naruto while theyre watching cis hentai and rubbing themselves raw.

just to frame it in alt right terminology.

Thats fine if you think this will happen but you MUST admit that kids on pol said the exact same thing about Willard Romney. They said no white would vote for that ape.

electionbettingodds.com

fuck your stupid coon barbarian language

did you get that hot tip from forbidden Youtube knowledge?

have you bet any money on the election yet? oddsmakers without your special knowledge would give you favorable odds.

We Risk now.

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

Remind them

KEK

>These are the same people who thought Trump would lose in a landslide to Jeb/Rato
>Your predictions are wrong because your image of reality is wrong

Keep your head in the sand, user. The real world is too scary for you.

I like Trump, but if you think that, you're delusional
It's going to be really close

People who say "at least he isn't Hillary" should be locked away for criminal stupidity.

You had 17 other candidates in the primary to choose from you could have said the same of and most of them had other things going for them. Instead you pick the narcissistic man child who has nothing going for him other than your retarded "at least he isn't hillary" catch phrase.

Obama was never involved in a scandal of this scale nor did he have Wikileaks breathing on his neck like this nor was he out executing DNC staffers leaking shit.

I trust Assange is telling the truth. He ALWAYS delivers. The next leak dump will end Hillary and the Democratic party.

You may actually see a debate with Trump, Johnson, and Stein as DNC will implode and support will Split between Greens, Republicans, and Libertarians.

It's pretty clear he's creating his own "scandals" to give the media something to focus on and talk about that will have no real impact on his numbers in November, so they don't do more serious investigation into actual scandals from his past that surely exist. If Hillary had a few """blunders""" or said a few inappropriate things from time to time, maybe the media wouldn't be focusing on the Clinton Foundation right now.

>he thinks heb ever had a chance

Trumptardism is a mental illness.

i'm just going to leave this here...

> Betting Odds
Why don't you show the Brexit betting odds as well before actual vote was cast.

Holy fuck that would be a brilliant move, I hope your right.

Oh crap its a cruz/lubio jerkdick.

detected the former bernout

Why are you monkeys still campaigning against the republican party? Time to start trying to beat the democrats.

I understand the manchild you nominated finds it boring, so you might want to pick up the slack.

I have been a Trump supporter since he announced his candidacy. I stuck with him every step of they way even when the media would shill over and over that this was the moment that would end his candidacy. It never happened.

Trump will be 45th POTUS. Anybody who does not believe the next leak will not be the biggest happening that we have seen has not been paying attention to al of the events and deaths that have been unfolding.

Bruv, sorry to tell you, but no one fucking cared about the DNC leak except you.

(((Pundits)))

Really makes the cerebellum function

Meme magic is turning him into Senator Armstrong.

DNC leak never implicated Clinton nor did it show Clinton committing treason.

>you can't criticize me for criticizing you, you need to criticize those people now.
what?

NANOMEMES, SON!

>does nothing but attack republicans
>wonders why everyone thinks he's a democrat shill

9th dimensional croquet

You're kidding yourself if you think that the public will care enough to change who they're going to vote for... because 'Trump is against immigrants!'

Nice pasta.
Now get fucked.

It has become 4D sudoku.

WE'RE PLAYING CHESS AT DIMENSIONS NEVER WITNESSED BEFORE

We shall wait and see. Only time can prove me right.

>everyone
just you faggot. At this point Trump is the closest thing to what republicans have as a face.

I love that.. Sweet sweet can.

At least he isn't Hillary.

>has nothing going for him other than your retarded "at least he isn't hillary" catch phrase

the reason he won was his stance on immigration and political correctness, that separated him from everybody else

You know I only ever hear libshits use the term "folk"

Whats funny is trump is easy to figure out.

Despite being a billionaire he is a normal guy, he has no handlers or owner. He doesnt need to appease anyone so he says what he wants.

Liberal media and the elite class cant get their heads around this because they have lived in their bubble for so long.

>"Republicans" do nothing but attack their candidate
>wonder why everyone thinks they are uniparty shills

He is panicking. He didn't expect to get so far and understands that he is not fit to be president. None of his promisses will be fulfilled, he can't build the wall, he can't "bring back jobs" from Tchyna and Mexico, he can't bomb the hell out of ISIS and take the oil.
He fucked you over.
This is the most important election ever, because the next time there won't be enough whites in USA to win at all.
Moreover it will be a signal to the entire population, that populism and implicit (white) nationalism are useless in the election and you can't win, when you run on this platform, so a politician with this message will never be able to get nominated by the Republicans.
How does it feel to support the man who single handedly (and these are really big hands, believe me) destroyed America's future?

His stance on immigration is shit, but his mouth breathing supporters can't process anything beyond muh wall.

You have to go back.

T.MSM Pundit

Nice shilling faggot.

> 2 shekels have been deposited to your account.

implying I am wrong.

Jeb was going to win you faggot. Why the fuck did people give him 150 million for? Why do you think media is pissed? They don''t just give you 150 mil for nothing.

FAGGOT SHILLS NEED TO BE FUCKING BURNED ALIVE IN FIRE

Is this supposed to some kind of ironic shitpost, or are you actually unaware you just proved his point?

If you are wrong what will you do? Anything short of suicide and I will be greatly disappointed.

That's okay, when I come back, I'll be able to vote.

>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

>migrants becoming terrorists
>gamble

>he actually thinks someone named bush had a chance

Trumptards are a special kind of stupid.

I never said the presidency I meant the nomination you fucktard. Again, why give him 150 mil if he was not going to win Republican nomination.

it is a German word.
see also Volkswagen.

That 150 million wasn't going to win him the nomination even if trump wasn't in the race. He had zero chance from day one.

fucking idiot

>That 150 million wasn't going to win him the nomination even if trump wasn't in the race. He had zero chance from day one.

Fucking moron. He was #1 in the polls before Trump jumped in the race with Scott Walked being #2. You have confirmed yourself to be nothing more than a shill.

KYS