POLLS GENERAL

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/11/brexit-eu-referendum-vote-last-minute-decision-decide-lse
qz.com/717016/one-form-of-polling-was-dead-accurate-on-brexit-and-its-changing-how-we-predict-elections/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK

>Johnson
>stein
>relevant
Kek
>biased NBC polls
Major top kek

SHIT

(actually this one isn't so bad)

wtf I'm a Cruzmissile now

>NBC
Why in the world would you take this poll seriously?

but uh

UP

>states given to candidates where they have double-digit leads

I really hope this pattern holds, it's funny watching the echo room panic

>yfw longroom.com is down, btfo by 538, and Sup Forums no longer has a way to escape reality

longroom.com
longroom.com
longroom.com

B T F O

>he's recovering
>you still post it
No shekel for you. Back to Basic Shill Training.

Longroom only reported what you can see by just clicking the polls on RCP.

my nigga it's game over for trump unless hillary gets indicted at this point for the clinton foundation

the only question is will Sup Forums come to terms with that now, or on november 9th?

>this delusion
>this utter, blinding delusion
i feel very sorry for you. i am sure that you usually pronounce a belief in objectivity and evidence, so i feel sorry that your delusion blinds you from your principles.

how many minutes did you read before you made your mind up, and now you have your opinion nothing i suppose is going to change.

read read read then read some more

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/11/brexit-eu-referendum-vote-last-minute-decision-decide-lse

qz.com/717016/one-form-of-polling-was-dead-accurate-on-brexit-and-its-changing-how-we-predict-elections/

WEW LAD

Johnson is somewhat relevant because of his unusually high polling numbers this year. Stein's are unusually high this year as well, but she's much outshined by Johnson.

Don't Johnson and Stein have to hit 15% to be in the general? Or at least in the debates which is the only thing that would give them relevancy

If I remember correctly they need 15% in at least three nationally conducted polls and be on the ballot in enough states to theoretically win to get in the debates.
They both have enough ballot access, but neither has the polling numbers. Johnson could get them.

Hillary comes to Kissimmee - 171 attendees

Trump comes two days later - 10,000+ attendees. People stopped at the door

So numbers matter to you now?

That's not even what happened.

No shekels for you this time, shill.

Yeah, they're on the ballot in a lot of places no matter what. Johnson I believe is on the ballot in 50 states with Stein around 25 or something. The 15% is for debates.

as a swing voter, I find this headline misleading.

Quotes Hillary's Public Affairs Office saying Trump is bad person...

so gary johnson is really cucking trump right?

in all of those polls if trump got the libertarian vote he'd be winning

JUST CORRECT MY RECORD UP

>implying

>marist

>the same people who had the 38R 14I 48D poll

NBC/Mar(x)ist poll.

After the epic meltdown that happened last week and the week before, I am sure it won't get any worse.

It won't right? Fuck man he's losing in Georgia for fucks sake

wait until 4 years from now after hillary gives the 15million illegals citizenship and texass is going blue

Okay so add Johnson to trump and you have the real number

You misspelled "when Texas leaves the union"

then add stein to hillary and she still wins. i can see johnson voters going for hillary but i cant see steinbots going for trump

honestly, i just hope johnson gets to the 15% for maximum comfy debates