/got/ general

lyanna mememort edition
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio
ew.com/tv/2017/07/17/miguel-sapochnik-to-direct-full-season-eight-got-hbo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone please answer my question already: Why didn't Arya also murder Roslin?

proper backlink

I hope I die before the next episode

gurl power :DDDD

Castles we have seen power ranking:

1. Red Keep
2. Dragonstone
3. Winterfell

power gap

4. The Eyrie
5. Riverrun
6. The Citadel (Oldtown)
7. Runestone
8. Sunspear
9. Pike

144. Moat Cailin
145. Castle Black

252. Deepwood Motte
253. The Twins
254. The Dreadfort

9000. Hornhill
9001. Harrenhal

Soon to be seen: Highgarden, Casterly Rock
Never to be seen: Storm's End

how does the facechanging schtick work? i thought they had them all in the temple and you had to take one down to put it on. so is arya just walking around with some faces in a bag?

huh, because she wasn't there?
She wouldn't have murdered her anyway, only male frey are bad people, female frey are all perfect innocent little angels, obviously.

Me too

>using the exact same footage twice in a 30 second scene
I spotted at least two instances

To tell everyone that the winter came for House Frey.

Queen Slayer

What will Dany and her huge ass army eat while they are sitting around on Dragonstone?

Anyway, here's Ed Sheeran with Wonderwall.

Sp there are only like 7 eps this season right? I thought that would make the quality of writing better

I want Arya to succ my dirty BBC and then cum between her eyes

Girl power :D

how do you define 'power' here?

at least the set pieces were nice in this episode....r-right guise

They don't know

why wouldn't she be there?

>lyanna mememort
she and dany are the only decent character left on this show

Power ranking as in best. That can be your favourite, best looks, best fortifications, you name it.

well obviously she cut walder's face off

>winterfell that high
It's basically a walled off village. And we barely saw any of it.

your mom's ass.

THAT FEEL WHEN DA BEARS ISLAND WINS THE THRONESB OWL

THANK YOU BASED LADY MORMONT

>"The people I was cutting down were you own kin..."

- Jaime "Kinslayer" Lannister

well winterfell kind of looked like a ruined stone village most of the time

NEW GROUND

is this bait ?

theyre by far the worst characters
dany being a complete retard

i really liked the part when jamie knew exactly where dany will land but instead of manning a nearly impenetrable castle with a few hundred man they just left it deserted and empty. real nigga tactics right there

these dudes are seriously awful. i watched the behind the scenes segment after the episode and the way they talked like they had just painted the sistine chapel made me cringe. they said that the cut the dialogue from dany's scene at dragonstone because it was more powerful if there were no words...

lyanna is the most reddit character i've ever seen

real or miniatures

>Sansa was WRONG the traitors paid for their crimes and there is no need for wards or punishment or common sense. We need the men for the wars to come!

>DUDE the way Arya slaughtered and entire fucking house and army was AWESOME! Happy they are dead!

We have seen less from the others... we also saw this bad CGI made in MS Paint in this episode.

So next episode it gets revealed on how people are still bowing to Cersei instead of rallying to some distant cousin family of the Baratheons, right?

What set pieces?

The closest thing to a set-piece was Sam shovelling shit

for that one yea, but she had to get one to get into the twins as the servant girl.

> wasting castle wall on a fucking tree

Why did they build a wall around their Godswood??

reminder the thenns hacked the kings moot

What THE FUCK? is that Winterfel??

why is there only one building inside? they had an entire village??

I liked the part where it was common knowledge that she has three dragons who would have burned the castle to the ground had they encountered any resistance

On the show? Anyone can just put a face on his own and instantly get the guy's voice and everything. I mean that's literally the only thing Arya does. There's no magic involved, she didn,t do anything special other than putting on a face.

So yeah, basically if some crazy person kills gregor and decides to wear his face, he'll become a 7'6 rapist/murderer, but if he did it to Littlefinger he'd become a genius schemer. NO need for any training/spell/magic or anything like that.

Unless of course washing corpses and scrubbing floors unlock your facechanging powers, but I doubt it.

tl;dr : Turn your brain off/whatever the plot demands.

dragonstone and the aerial shot of winterfell desu. the hounds scene had a nice mountain backdrop too

Is that Stannis' old camp? He was this close to Winterfell while preparing for a siege?

White walkers have been walking for 7 seasons now and haven't gotten anywhere. They can be one shot with dragon glass and there's a huge quarry of it now. Even fat sam killed one. Trying to make them spooky doesn't work

the closest thing to a set piece in this show is kit harington

to keep out the mexicans who would dare sully the place

Is it just me or does that beach look pretty weird?
That was all I could think about during that scene, other than why there was no one guarding the place

Nigga the Eyrie is a literal sky fortress on a fucking mountain, the only reason dragon bitch would even have a chance at taking it is because she has fucking dragons.

most boring season opening by far. i'm probably going to cancel my subscription

> burnt the castle
can you sauce the claim that the castle is in fact burnable?

is he gonna get his weewee wet

I don't know, ask D&D? Why were there like 50 men and 0 women (aside from Walder's widow)?

That's the Vale soldiers' camp. I am guessing Wildlings and Northeners as well.

How did nobody notice that Walder Frey suddenly had the body of a teenage girl?

Wintertown was outside the walls.

oh yeah so they might as well give up, whats the show about then

wait a minute, that map

>no tits in the entire episode
>no violence
got went to shit

Why are they sexualizing a non-attractive beta? Is some kind of social commentary at work here?

burn everyone in and around the castle

Yes, but... pic related

>Arya murders 100 people because of their last name
>Sansa wants whole families wiped out because of their last name
>Jon preaches forgiveness and earns the respect of friend and foe alike

How did Ned fuck up so bad with raising his daughters

The show is about destroying the white men

Also how does facechanging make you able to perfectly mimic voices, mannerisms and personality?

This 'realistic' show went off the cliff quickly after season 3

I thought the godswood was some sprawling forest surrounding winterworld wtf is that? Looks like some age of empires shit

Harrenhal.

they also used the exact same hulking sound more than twice

do they think people wont notice shit like that? its like the wilhelm scream youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio

i didnt even think about this

Provisions could always be shipped from dragons bay, also what they brought with them and local farms n' such

Frey was still alive recently. She killed him, performed her magic to keep the face alive (assume she was taught how to do so by the faceless men?) and then yeah. what you saw.

no continuity, im surprised they went back to that father and daughter from a couple seasons ago with the hound

I've seen no suggestion that it's not. Harrenhal burned. Even if it's made of some super magic stone, it still has huge windows everywhere.

In that case isn't the eyrie nr1, it's never been taken

so she cut off the face on an innocent serving girl

why do people like her again

Why does the Eyrie look like fucking Hagia Sophia?

She was standing on the shoulders of another small child

HOLY FUCK

ew.com/tv/2017/07/17/miguel-sapochnik-to-direct-full-season-eight-got-hbo/

>expecting violence
>everything led by a women
Men need to learn.

>I liked the part where it was common knowledge that she has three dragons who would have burned the castle to the ground had they encountered any resistance
So what you're saying is that Jaime will ride to Dany to surrender to her? I mean you imply that Jaime came to the conclusion that they could not even defend a castle against dragons, so what's the idea? Fight dragons in the field? That worked well against Aegon right?

If Jaime thinks dragons can conquer anything why doesn't he surrender?

>act like a bitch to him
>talk about how he saved all your lives 2 seconds later
I don't get this, it's like they decided their first priority is to make her seem like a dumb bitch but you know the fans are going to love her. There was that and the whole "I learned a lot from her" what?! She learned what exactly? How to cry during her wedding night and act like a victim? Up until this point Sansa has just been a stupid cryer and now she's just a stupid bitch. What amazing development.

Arya isn't like that. Every person in the room directly committed the Red Wedding. Listen to the show you're watching next time. And yeah Sansa's character is that she's been corrupted by everything she's been through.

Harrenhal actually melted you know

Magic

The land looks like a dragon in flgiht?

Probably not, gonna see rushed scenes for a bit

Still better than the red keep.

POST THEM

Harrenhal
Gtfo u fucking 16 yo shithead.

UNLESS she took the face from the temple?

their voices, height, etc does not change at all

only out perception of them does

we become fully immersed when they don the face

this is the power of masks

dragonstone was built with anti dragon countermeasures in mind

Why did Walder kill all his family? Framing Arya makes some sense, but I doubt anyone wants him as an ally at this point, so why kill off your only friends?

Of all the feminism stuff it's actually Lyanna that bothers me the most

It's like every scene she's in she has to have a designated telling off the other lords she's empowered