Just watched pic related. Norway is a beautiful country. What are some good movies that take place in Scandinavia?

Just watched pic related. Norway is a beautiful country. What are some good movies that take place in Scandinavia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_(1997_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girl with the Dragon tattoo
Headhunters

Shadows of Paradise and the proletariat trilogy
the Seventh Seal
The Emigrants

13 warriors

This one is supposed to be pretty gud

None of the other countries look anything like Norway.

Norway is mountainous valleys and coastline fjords.

Sweden is a metric fuckload of forests, hills and big lakes.

Finland is swiss cheese of lakes, swamps and comfy taigas

Denmark is boring islands with nothing but farms and pastures.

Finland and Norway are the most unique countries. Sweden is pretty much just generic central European and Denmark is literally just an extension of the Netherlands.

this one, gave me feels. at least the american version did. an interesting take on young love.

Too bad Norway is so friggin expensive

Not even norwegians can afford norway anymore, never come here to study

Aww, I was choosing between Norway and Germany to get my masters. I've been working really hard on my Norwegian.

I was in Oslo in May, especially for the 17th lol

I wouldn't say Sweden is generic, but it depends where you go. Middle and northern Sweden is very unique, and the country's vast sprawling forests you won't see at many other places in the world(unless you count Canada or Russia). The big lakes and the archipelago are also one of a kind.

>Finland
>Scandinavia

Don't let me stop you, just make sure you have a bit of cash in order. Alcohol is really expensive btw

TV shows dont get much better than this.

Oslo is pretty shit as far as scandinavian cities go, especially the central parts. If you go to Norway, you go there for the rest of the country, not the capital.

You want scandinavian city life you should head to some other Norwegian city or the big ones like Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Copenhagen.

Since when is Copenhagen in norway?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_(1997_film)

Pic related is filmed in Norway

no bully Lapland

Dead Snow
Dead Snow 2
Fucking Åmål
Lilya 4-ever
Jagten
Pusher trilogy
Headhunters
Snabba Cash
After the Wedding
The Idiots
Play
Insomnia (1997)
Oslo, August 31st
Planet of the Apes

Yeah, it's actually restored WWII footage of the Nazi occupation

>finland
>Scandinavian

At least you didn't name Greenland

Skam is a TV-show, but it's a really good coming-of-age drama.

SJW: The Show

Since when is Gothenberg and Stockholm? Dummy

I'm quite aware, my first two days in Oslo I didn't realize that I spent €85 on drinks alone haha. I'll be more prepared the next time I go.

Yeah, Oslo wasn't really that remarkable. I went to Vienna before going to Oslo and it blew Oslo out of the water. But in Oslo I did get a lot of girls, a lot of them asking what it was like to be a black in America today. I also had my first ever threesome so that was pretty cool.

I also went to Geilo with one of the girls I hooked up with and we climbed up one of the mountains for about an hour. I'd really like to experience the countryside a bit more.

Dead Snow 2 was funny as hell.

Been at Norway. Fjords aren't really that majestic up close, and country itself is poorly prepared for mass tourism (regardless of whether this is a good, or a bad thing).