I hate America so fucking much, every single one of them is an arrogant bastard...

I hate America so fucking much, every single one of them is an arrogant bastard. They are so in denial about the state of their country it's pathetic and nearly every one of them holds obscenely progressive liberal views that they will not re-evaluate under any circumstance. Oh and if you do challenge their political views, you can expect them to laugh at you, turn everything you say into a mockery, call you stupid and/or racist and ignore every single point you make.

I like muribros tbqh

as an american citizen i agree with you. i hate those libcucks so much, i would rather die in a nuclear holocaust than hear one of them speak.

Liberals and niggers need to be gassed.

Pretty sure we all came to this agreement on day one here.

That said, please keep your Gypsy opinion to yourself.

>salty gypsy thread #447282075

Really activated my lobes there buddy

Holy shit, i actually thought that was two people for a second.

It's because we were literally infiltrated by commies in the 1950s. By the end of the 60s leftists controlled government, education, academia, Hollywood, and new media. Silicon Valley is also ran by leftists. Half of America has been brainwashed into being cucks

Not everyone in America is like this though. We have a huge silent majority that is trying to push back against all this progressive bullshit. You just don't see it because leftists control the narrative. If we beat them you'll see that Americans are actually pretty based. We just have to destroy political correctness and leftist institutions first

We know the country is shit and we're trying to make it better. The problem is that when either side trues anything the other yells about us already being the best.

It's that arrogance and complacency that let our country fall and it's what's stopping us from truly recovering

Side tries anything*

We love you too bby

>ask me my political views

America is in for a shit storm.

The outcome of America's shitstorm will effect the planet.

Pay respects to the millions of armed American citizens, because once we've overthrown our government you will need our help.

if this thread was by a hungarian, russian, polish, english, german, finnish I would care. lol fuck you though fucking gypsy

This.

Eurocucks have mocked our guns for decades. They won't be laughing once the EUSSR reaches its final form. Fuckin cucks

Some of the people aren't bad. The govt is a bunch of evil jews.

Was McCarthy silenced because he named the Jew?

I'm really happy and I'm gonna let you finish but...
AMERICA SINGLE HANDEDLY WON WORLD WAR 2

FACT: America is 51% of the world economy. If the economy was a government, we would have the majority vote.

Yep. We need to purge the commies from our homeland once and for all.

>progressive liberal views

Eat shit gypo. Sorry not sorry you couldn't land it with an American qt so you can leave your shithole. Better luck next life

Hahah yea u got reason to hate us, but we are a hell of a lot better than your third world irrelevant shithole and thats a fact. Umad gypsy?

>Town rapist thinks his opinion is in any way relevant
(You)

>France with a piss stain

H8 us cuz ain't us! Jelly alert! Mad cuz bad! Git gud skrub!

At least we don't have so many gypsies running around.

get rekt gypsy scum

but Americans are so much