Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/
click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>Live in nigger central
>Give the niggers equal rights and power
>Act surprised when they try to genocide you
In all seriousness, I hope they do it because 1. it would redpill a lot of white people in the US and in Europe as to what giving niggers equal power would do, and 2. would teach arrogant niggers that they need us more than we need them when the country collapses.

msm wouldn't touch white genocide in SA with a 10 foot pole. most people will never hear of it.

link?

genocidewatch.net/alerts-2/interactive-map/

click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention

How the fuck is Turkey not in the denial phase? Looks like even genocide watchlist denies the Armenian Genocide.

considering that it already happened in Angola, and Rhodesia, I doubt anyone will give a shit. Media's ultra Liberal and Jewish mind you.

Remember how we only get refugees from fucking Cameroon as opposed to the actual war torn country of Ukraine on our doorstep? Caring for 300lb "13 year olds" just because they're niggers pisses me off.

South Africa is more relevant than Rhodesia and Angola, and we have the internet that would be able to expose them.

This desu senpai

What the... are they saying we deny the persecution of leftist? But they flood the fucking media all the time talking about the dictatorship...

motherfuckers

They also claim America denies the genocide of injuns.

>1. it would redpill a lot of white people in the US and in Europe as to what giving niggers equal power would do

Are you fags still this delusional? Nothing is redpilling these fucking cuckolds. They want to die off. A good bit of white literally see themselves as evil just for being white.

Whites are fucked and this roleplaying that whites will wake up and take back their nations is fucking delusion. Shit, white women are actively trying to kill off the white race and all you fags do is sit on Sup Forums and fantasize.

Whites are doomed.

What are we genociding?

If an actual genocide doesn't wake them up, then I agree that nothing will.,

Only thing Mexicans are capable of committing genocide against is fast food you fat little brownies.

Wonderful. Can't wait to leave this shithole and either get bombed by a Muzzie in Europe or get lynched by a BLM nigger in the US.

Eastern Russia seems cool though.

I don't think it will, it'll redpill the folks like Sup Forums who actually pay attention but most people won't care. White Africans being mutilated by niggers isn't new and most whites don't care.

I hope I'm wrong about the future though, i really do.

Come to Alaska, we don't have Muzzies or BLM. I literally encourage all whites to move here and create a new white nation. So much land and wonderful gun laws. Also tons of jobs. Only bad thing is the women are mostly ugly as sin and the natives are all drunk morons.

Still, it's pretty much the last haven of white masculinity.

>syria
>killers: assad
>FSA not listed as killer
Into the thrash it goes.

"Government supporters" apparently.

The US didn't genocide Indians, we only forced them into concentrat- I mean reservations