Gotham

What do you think of him as the Penguin Sup Forums ?
I actually like him, also his face has that penguin feature or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWOtgBQmOwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He and Gordon are carrying the show right now.

I love villain protagonists.

Also super excite to see Fish back

i liked season 2 better than season 1 by a mile. It's like the first season was Gotham being ran by crooks,mobs,corrupt officials and gangsters. Season 2 is gotham is being ran by maniax,lunatics, secret organizations and simply showing the true nature of gotham. now i think season 3 will show that monsters are now running gotham.

that penguin is too thin, he'll freeze in the arctic air!

Best part of the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWOtgBQmOwM

>ben being drunk
kek

He is easily the best thing on the show. Especially since he is playing a character I couldn't give two shits about in any of the other portrayals, show, comic or film.

That said, I like Alfred, and Bruce is really starting to grow into what I can see young Bruce being. And Harvey is always fun, if underused.

Frankly, the cast is actually pretty amazing.

Only one I hate is Fish.

I preferred the street level crime drama of Season 1, but Season 2 was a blast too.

I don't say this lightly, but he's better than Burgess Meredith. For a Penguin that is neither fat nor smokes, he captures everything that makes Penguin such a good villain.

Penguin has always been my favorite Batman villain so making him a star of the show has been an awesome ride.

By the way the mods autosage or delete Gotham discussion. It's the only cape show you're explicitly not allowed to talk about.

Why?

Because they're stupid.

Seems like he inspired the Telltale version of the character as well.
I guess this is our character defining Penguin

I don't follow this dumb show, but it's an important part of the Penguin's character that he be fat and ugly.

>Penguin has always been my favorite Batman villain

MY NIGGA!

Penguin is so fucking underrated.

You should. It's definitely the best cape show in years, and a contender for the best we've ever had.

As for Penguin, his characterization takes after his Pain and Prejudice incarnation. He's a simpering cowardly backstabbing power hungry tyrannical toady who has a codependent relationship with his mother. He's an amazing character.

The "Joker" kinda guy in that 3 episode run was the best Joker of all time.

>tv

Okay, where can I watch this shit without gettin' a virus? There's no "Kiss" site for Western live action television that I'm aware of.

>Batman isn't Sup Forums

?

Watchseries.to

Finally a character I can cosplay. Really want to meet him at a convention.

Thanks, friend.

>donal logue whom I like quite a bit
>ben mckenzie which is a fine actor
>personal favorite sean pertwee

Why do I hate this show?

Terminal wrongness

...I don't get it.

okay i'm curious, what happens after this panel?

I'm sorry. It can be tough living with your illness. The beat you can do is make your last days comfortable.

He's amazing. The whole bit with him killing his dad's asshole family was black comedy at its finest.

>It's definitely the best cape show in years, and a contender for the best we've ever had.

I like the show, but nah.

Not him but it is the best cape this year besides maybe Daredevil

Daredevil isn't very good at all though