Who can stop her?

So, who is going to stop this elite quasimodo ninja assassin from single handedly killing Cersei, Daenerys, the dragons, Nights King etc?

Shes become such a Mary Sue, I cant imagine what plot device they could come up with to stop her.

What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

she is going to fall in love with the skinhead knight and tag along with him for the entire season.

can't stand this ugly troll

Can you fuckers just stick to your containment general? Every other thread on this board right now is Game of Shit, we don't need another one

This board has been nothing but capeshit """"""""discussion"""""""" for the last few months, give me a break.

That's not a valid reason to shit it up even more

ed sheeran
or more seriously GoT is gonna go the gay route and keep her alive until the battle with white walkers

>Mary Sue
If you are going to use a buzzword, at least use it correctly.

She's going to fail to assassinate Cersei, probably due to mountain zombie, will be captured and put on trial and Sandor will end defending her in a trial by combat.

Clegainbowl confirmed, screenshot this post.

Walder was an idiot with no guards, Cersei and Dany are both paranoid enough that they would keep guards on hand. She could try poisoning them, but you won't be making any dramatic reveals and then stabbing them to death like she did with Walder. At least not unless she's ready to suicide for her mission

Her plot line is sooooooooo predictable. Feel bad for G RR Martin, he has prostituted the best work of his career for senseless hype, it's nothing more than a glorified soap opera.
Seriously Ed Sheeran?
Highlight of the episode was The Hound, everyone else is so fucking generic and retarded.

They will just not write it in the script. There! Problem solved. Just like they just randomly let shit happen (Ironborn superfleet out of nowhere) they can also just let this little overpowered killing machine do nothing for the rest of the season after she singlehandedly wiped out one of the most powerful houses on the planet.

I'm so glad I'm not some autistic faggot who knows every celebrity and actor so I won't ever get triggered like this retard, don't know who this is or why you think it's so important, who gives a fuck?

>I'm not some autistic faggot who knows every celebrity
are you fucking retarded? SERIOUS QUESTION
>so I won't ever get triggered like this retard, don't know who this is or why you think it's so important, who gives a fuck?
Obviously you don't give a fuck because you're a cheap plebeian with even cheaper tastes. Fuck you and people like you, this show used to be great and enigmatic but they reduced it to something so mass produced and commercial just so people like you can have a good chuckle.

>female
>overpowered
>always shown as a hero even when murdering a room full of people in cold blood
How is that incorrect?

>get so triggered by one guy who I don't know having a cameo that you hate the whole show
>ask if I'm retarded

Top kek friend

>Mary Sue has anything to do with gender
lmao what a retard.

The first thing I thougjt after the opening scene is that Aria is super OP.

The writers are going to have to bend over backwards thenforwards then sideways and back again to not havr het simply walk as a chambermaid into Cetsie's room and slit her throat.

fuck off roastie

jaqen will get in her way.

I hope The Mountain kill her in the most brutal way, won't happen though

>Who can stop her?

No one, that's what's so great about it. That's what's so great about it.

The many faced god will stop her

it's one thing to be overpowered, it's another to have earned that power. Mary Sue is not the right term. Over powered? sure, ok.

Cersie is currently sat on the Iron Throne for "reasons".

She has her own plot-armor

B A D P U S S Y
A
D
P
U
S
S
Y

IT IS YOU WHO IS CONTAINED WITH US !!

The show is 100% fanservice now. I don't hate it but it is what it is. There is no more creativity in it.

At this point its simply about wrapping up the series and giving the fans what they want. The next guy to be built up so he can be appropriately guttet by wild wolves is edgelord pirate guy. Just make him really bad and nasty so it feels good when he's inevitably strung up and gutted.

The prototypical "Mary Sue" is NAMED MARY SUE YOU DUMBFUCK

At what point in her training did she learn how to make poison? Dont get me wrong, I actually like the fact that Arya is back and can finally take revenge on the people who fucked her family over, but the whole thing with the Freys last ep felt like cheap fanservice to show how badass Arya is.

If Dany doesn't die by the end of this season the show is unsaveable and any ending doesn't matter.

It's honestly the best possible choice for the writers. First it's not that unexpected and makes sense. Plus it creates uncertainty and chaos(something that's been missing, everything is pretty predictable nowadays). You'd have to deal with her allies choosing who to back, her dragons going batshit not having a master and perfectly segues Jon Snow's coming into his true heritage and will make him earn it having to unite a group of extremely unlike people.

Like even this would be kind of contrived but it's better than whatever shit plot is in store if she's alive by the end of episode 7

Her first task was to kill the guy selling insurance for sailors with poison.
She was then sent to kill the actress, with poison.
There was also a scene with Jaqen, when she was blind, teaching her the different smells of poisons

The original spark that made GoT's wonderful and exciting and fucking special was that the heroes weren't infallible. Ned's bad end, the Red Wedding, these were fucking wonderful storytelling because the viewer/reader KNEW which way the story was going (because we've seen it so many times before) and we were wrong. Subverting the viewer/readers expectations and playing against tired tropes made the series fresh in a sea of Tolkienian nonsense.

BUT the head writers for the show are, frankly, poor writers. They don't actually understand just what made the series so compelling and mistakenly believe that gender-swapped male archetypes represent subversion, and that by strictly following female power fantasy tropes they are delivering the unexpected story that the audience wants, oblivious to the fact that they're merely becoming the tired fantasy that the show was originally subverting.

why do you feel bad for the girthy chode, his medieval wank fiction has made billions and he can now die smiling with boobs in his mouth in his gold plated mansion, never actually having planned to write an ending to the eventual shitfest his series was going to become, all while blaming the shows writers; 'I would have written a better ending than these cunts if I was still alive'

The whole hopeful plot to invade Casterly Rock only for it to be dashed by the Red Wedding was wonderful subversion

EXACTLY! The dual with the Mountain and the HEAD Dornian! As a viewer/reader you KNEW what was going to happen and then Grrm just rips the rug out from under you and it's fucking wonderful!

The moment the writers started really going off "script" the quality of the show experienced a noticeable decline. Absolutely no one was shocked or even mildly surprised that Jon Snow came back. Not because it wouldn't have been clever and unexpected (and mirrored the other Stark deaths that occur just as they begin to amass power/armies), no, it was obvious because the story didn't properly build to his death.

This scene was long over due and my only regret about it is that it wasn't drawn out more.
The Red Wedding and Ned's Death fucked me severely. Ayria has earned her power and is now an anti-hero on a killing spree. But as we have seen time and time again with Thrones, what comes up must go down. Aryia will fuck up her asssination attempt on Cerci. Same with Danny. One or two of her dragons will die this season. I know it.

This is the only accurate post ITT

Shit, dubs confirm

red-dit

nigga, i'm only going to say this once because patience and me ain't kin. Now I hate the mary sues and the stroink wymen as much as the next guy, but if you actually watched this shit show instead of complain about it you would have watched Arya spend forever with the faceless assassins. They literally had her there for the better part two years. Including learning about poisons.

ewwwww kid you're pathetic

Aria may be broken and OP as fuck but she is NOT a Mary Sue.(pic related)

Sure she's a master swordsman, tachtician and shapeshifter but she did earn it by training and getting her shit pushed in for more than a full season.

> muh everything I don't like is Reddit

cool down hothead

Thanks for putting my thoughts on legible English, not my main language but it's exactly what Ive been trying to say to the fags I have for friends with who I started to watch this show