Disney's arse well and truly ripped out

Disney's arse well and truly ripped out

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40628728/disney-criticised-for-jasmine-casting-in-new-aladdin

She's hot.
I don't see the problem.

really, it seems like a good fit? What do you want a fat land whale?

WTF I hate toilets now!

Can't wait for black people to get pissed off that she isn't some super dark skinned bitch from the Congo.

>Will Smith as Genie

HEY HEY, HA HA!

GETTIN JIGGY WIT IT

Oh no, she's the wrong kind of brown person

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

imagein licking her cury pusy

she's a coalburner; one of their own.

She was waifu tier on Terra Nova.

People will bitch no matter what. It'll still make a billion dollars.

The chick is hot af. They'll probably cast Harry Styles as Aladdin.

Remember when they chimped out over Zoe Saldana playing Nina Simone because she wasn't dark enough? lmao

>Genie: YOU HAVE 3 WISHES, MORTAL!
>Aladin: I don't know what to wish for...
>Genie: GET JIGGY WITH IT, SON!!!
>Jasmine: Parents just don't understand.
>*laughtrack*

fuck the BBC

they failed to mention that the guy they cast as Aladdin isn't arab either he's a fucking egyptian copt

Zoe was in That's So Raven???

I thought race didn't matter and were supposed to be all love together. These people are walking contradictions. They say stop segregating us we're all one but then completely undermine what they say by continuing segregation with saying "oh but they're white and I'm black " "they're not black enough"

It's fucking stupid

That's it. That is IT. I'm fucking done with this bullshit.

These people can't leave well-enough alone. Marxists should not be allowed to comment on or make films.

>Naomi's co-star Mena Massoud is of Egyptian background, although many fans on social media wanted it to go to Avan Jogia, who is not of Arab heritage.

lel

what white actor will play Jafar?

Idris Elba

giv brown gf

Imagine being that invested in a fucking Disney movie as an adult.

I don't even know what these people want anymore.

They want what you don't want.

>Naomi's co-star Mena Massoud is of Egyptian background, although many fans on social media wanted it to go to Avan Jogia, who is not of Arab heritage.
fucking retards such a non article i might complain just this once

For them to be consistent with their own racial ideology? They can't even do that right.

>not casting del the funky homosapien

Disney fucked up

these people don't care about the movies, these are all chess moves on their (((game)))

Jesus... we really do live in the special snowflake era. Kind of like when you all lost your shit over the casting of Wonder Woman.

How do people get so upset over shit like this?

They will only be happy until every movie is a cornucopia of niggers.

>original story has it set in China or the far east
>Disney remake is clearly Persian inspired
>REEEEEEE SHE SHOULD BE ARAB

This article is proof how dead journalism is. They don't bother linking to tweets or saying how many tweeted over this. For all you know, 1 person tweeted in disgust and they made a whole article about it because they know racial divide sells.

They literally have no hobbies outside of cartoons.

>How do people get so upset over shit like this?
I think with social media it's the ease in which people can register their offence and upset.

20 years ago people might have been a little pissed maybe, but then forgot about it once they read the story and moved on with their lives.

Now you can preach to a global audience with a few characters have have like-minded retards blow sunshine up your are and make you feel important.

I don't think it's that deep. They just bought into the whole representation meme and are virtue signalling. They'd just be pawns if this were a chess game. They're part of the game, not players.

You just figured out how the news works. You're one step closer to becoming redpilled.

They definitely are players because they're the audience that the marketing consultants told the studios to pander to.

It's all about money, and they want to milk the cash out of these people while they can.

>For all you know, 1 person tweeted in disgust and they made a whole article about it because they know racial divide sells.

but... I pay my tv licence for this, they wouldnt do that!

I am redpoilled you dumb fuck i have 4 Sup Forums windows open as we speak.

based black man!

I want this meme to die. Good for the black man if they break free from the shackles of Marxism.

Shadilay brother! PRAISE KEK

Skeletor was a poor election,

based israel
awoovement

fuck yea fellow pede

>how to spot lefty/pol/

how come they aren't being criticized for not casting a chinese aladdin?

fpbp
based!

BASED!!

BASED

BASED SHILL POSTER

DON'T LET THEM DIVIDE US BROTHER

BASED!

No, they don't want what we want. If we started to like person who they choose for the role they will be mad af.

They purposely chose they picture because she looks white as fuck. Cheeky cunts.

>not reanimating Robin William and transferring his soul into 'G3N13'

quite the blunder in Disney's part.

she looks like a BASED BLACK GIRL
BASED

BASED phoneposters

Based

wonton soup

Her dad is white, her mom is a pajeet, and she is BLACKED

t. reddit

Shes Indian though, how is this bitch White?

& since when did being "Half White" mean anything? Obama is half White, no one pointed that out & if they dare did, they got in trouble for it

>t. newfag who doesn't know how to greentext
not based

based black man on the left
BASED

Obama is also half-BASED

>Shes Indian though, how is this bitch White?

She's British, albeit of half Indian descent.

>Character is an Arabian Princess
>Cast a BLACKED British white girl

Literally jewery

I sympathised with her until I saw this. Confuckinggrats on marrying ugly nigger u dumb bitch. She has shitty values and personality clearly.

t. 7.5x6 dick

Their children will be based

Gal is too skinny for Wonder Woman, it's a legit complaint

This is SJW's being retarded with their identity politics
"oh shes not 60% Brown, just 50%, Disney is literally Hitler"

Who's the real racists now huh libcucks?

He's hot though, I'd let him plough me

>Be Naomi Scott
>work hard and audition for your dream role
>the big one you've always wanted
>the one that will launch your career
>Get selected by Disney, holy shit
>Backlash against you because you aren't brown enough

libcucks will never be based like us

any semblance of whiteness to disappear forever, the darker the better.

not that complicated

>>Backlash against you because you aren't brown enough

Probably nothing to do with her skin tone, it's about where's she's from and her ethnicity.

Indians and arabs are white.
Brown is not a race.

I just made the mistake of looking at her twitter and 90% of the posts are bile about how she should be ashamed because she's supporting the notion that POCs (I think this means brown people) are interchangable

"Just because you're half brown and """look""" like jasmine doesn't mean that you should take the role from beautiful, talented, Arab women"

What did she mean by this?

This will stray dangerously into "one drop rule" territory.

If you want to play an Arab you will need a full DNA test

Are there people more intolerant than the so called "tolerants"?

Shouldn't matter about her race, if she's good for the role. Isn't that what we say?

so following this logic, Dicaprio shouldn't have been allowed as pic related because he's not actually retarded? did i get that right?

Leftists won't be happy until every Disney movie is about black aboriginals singing songs in the savanna with their talking magical hyenas.

>Some social media users argued
STOP MAKING THIS A BAROMETER FOR REPORTING NEWS

so you be sayin

Jasmine was originally East Asian... probably from Siam.

dropped because she fucked a nigger. really offputting.

Why is Jasmine Arab and not Persian?

Please tell me this isn't real

That would be a cliché if it was all about that, and racist.
¨People just like to complain. Don't pay attention to them unless it's about real problems.

Honestly if it were made today it would offensive and they should have casted a mentally impaired person

>tfw black man is cast in the live action Lion King
>Uproar because despite being black he is the wrong sort of black and not nearly african enough
>"Yeah, we really need to go at least as African as Ferris Bueller..."

What about cadavers? It's not cool to people who have lost family to have living people pretending to be dead. All cadavers should be played by real cadavers or very old/sick people.

Why aren't they Chinese? The original story of Aladdin took place in China and they were Chinese.

cadavers and fetuses aren't real people according to liberals

See That day is coming.