I've been sleeping with an outspoken feminist recently. She's full of leftist bullshit as usual...

I've been sleeping with an outspoken feminist recently. She's full of leftist bullshit as usual. Only reason this still working is I hide my power level for the easy pussy

However, when we are fucking she wants to be completely degraded. Wants me to hit her, choke her, say fucked up shit to her (told me to call her a worthless slut).

Why would a feminist want this pol

I dated a girl who liked to be degraded and it felt so horrible. It was a huge turn off for me.

They all want to be conquered because they are female apes and not the fucking Disney princesses you were brainwashed to expect

Go back to r9k until you graduate to manhood

inb4 OP is charged with rape by a jilted ex and she has the bruises to "prove" it.

Its irl bait

Because those that obsess over something they hate grow to want it.

This

Really bad advice

This OP. She's got you hook line and sinker now

Virtually all women want to be physically dominated in bed to one extent or another. Some like for you to simply take charge, and some like to be degraded and slapped around during.

The few feminists I've slept with enjoyed it a little bit rougher than the average girls I've been with. I imagine that it's because they're used to being around beta nu-males on a constant basis, and someone who doesn't actually give a shit about their feelings is a nice change of pace.

Probably to justify to you that she had like a thousand cocks before you OP.

And you cucklord love it.

Daddy issues. All of them. Just denied them the cock for some time and they will willingly sale their convictions.

cuck

I used to do similar, was crazy SJW but kinky af in bed and into weird shit.

I think to actually be heavily feminist or any sort of activist you have to be a little bit crazy - and crazy person = crazy in bed.

Spotted the 12-year-old

Op he is telling the truth. If you ever were to break up with her or she bored with you, you will go to jail. Think about that faggot. There no such thing as easy pussy.

Gg m8

The more hardcore feminist they are the more they want to be raped and degraded.

This is also explains the cosmic riddle of why feminists are pro-Islamic migration. Well, not really a riddle when you know a woman's life is just a game she plays revolving around sex. For a feminist this game has a climax of inviting violent rape. For other women it's slightly different

>was married to a sjw slut
>lost tens of thousands of dollars in divorce
>made her an absolute anal whore
F..feels good man

Wtf I hate women now

OP, you must redpill her in the bedroom. It's the only way.

Sex is usually in fantasy land. Wanting to be degraded during sex doesn't mean you like being degraded IRL in more meaningful and less personal aspects of life.

faggot

Proof the only way not to rape a feminist is to be cucked

>why would a brain-damaged woman who believes in an incredibly self-contradictory, extremist ideology act irrational, Sup Forums?

This. OP lost at modern life.

B-but Amon, that's emotional rape

evidence for when she reports you for rape and gets a free ride for life and then go to her BBC.

That's hot.