Noun case hard me no need noun case me no need me put word before noun it easy

>noun case hard me no need noun case me no need me put word before noun it easy

Other urls found in this thread:

ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga, are you trying to justify this bullshit?

this
WTF

most of those cases are just the equivalent of prepositions in english. its not that hard

>it's not that hard

>me speak language made for dumdum it why me no can new language

>me have agglutinative language

its as hard as memorizing what the prepositions "from" and "in" and "into" mean. only like 5 of those cases in your picture are actual grammatical markers that would be unfamiliar to english speakers.

Hey Finn, why isn't Finnish the lingua franca of the world? Oh that's right, it's a fucking retarded barbarian speak made by Siberian savages that would rather lear 20 different forms of every word instead of actually achieving anything meaningful.

I don't even know what the fuck the essive is. just kick those mongoloid babblers back to their fucking tundra!

>Hey Finn, why isn't Finnish the lingua franca of the world? Oh that's right, it's a fucking retarded barbarian speak made by Siberian savages that would rather lear 20 different forms of every word instead of actually achieving anything meaningful.

bad tooth tribe tongue made for dumdum it why it world language when me see language made for smart ME SMASH

READ MY POSTS

Hey, remember when French was relevant? I don't.
Is that a self portrait?

Mutt opinions don't matter

Finns are tiny-dicked mongoloids.

My and my brothas fucked some Finnish bitches. Pussies are tight like East Asian women.

weed my poasts

mad baby angry say what?

>Is that a self portrait?

Average Finn.

La creatura...

meh, if you learnt any other language different from your own it's not rules like these that are necessarily scary
German cases also looked very scary at the beginning but I got kinda used to it

if anything, lack of rules and irregularities is what makes things hard, like the overall lack of logic in grammatical genders for instance

tits and ass do imo

i can see why you dont like amerimutt women

I speak German and Russia, so I understand cases. It's just that Finnish is fucking ridiculous compared to them.

Russian* fuck me,

>20 different forms
Oh my sweet summer child
ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html
And you're supposed to learn the cases, it's quite a bit easier that way

America is a nation of immigrants. Almost 20 percent of the population is foreign-born.

That includes many Finnish university students with tight pussies that get stretched out by black American men hehehe.

>Hey, remember when French was relevant? I don't.

some do, but then you have things like hands being girls, arms being males and your face being neutral

but i'm right...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

idk what the fuck that is

Funny thing is Old English did have noun cases until the French scum butchered it.

agglutiniggers btfo

>The addition of extra vocabulary in the English language butchered a completely unrelated grammatical case. It totally wasn't the fault of bastardization.

>future tenses hard me use modal verbs

ME LANGUAGE NO GENDER ALL THINGS SAME