nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Current poll results:
TRUMP 58%
Jill (((stein))) 19%
Shitllary cuntlips 13%

BTFO BTFO BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/20/taylor-swift-s-loud-election-silence-and-connection-to-donald-trump.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/flashback-obama-admin-supported-group-became-isis/
poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

??? 60000 voters, thats many times more than your average poll
This really sparked electrical impulse in my cranial cavity.

>inb4 not a real poll
Check out the Facebook comments
Facebook acct required
Real normies are voting in this poll
Real normies want TRUMP

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

>nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
listen up, this is a containment poll to make you silly trumpsters feel better. The actual numbers are that trump is loosing hard, thats a fact. 4chins doesnt even realized that we (reddit & ctr) own this board now. You have no where to go, and dont think we have not infiltrated double pol either, we know where you hide and our subversion is powerful, you are done kiddos.

INB4 0.02 cents added to my accout, more like 0.10 cents faggots.

exactly, we all know this is a republican funded lie, this poll is garbage. You cannot deny all the other polls.

Thanks for the bump CTR shill

Noooooo! This can't be happening!

Thank you for another response and more cash into my account. Keep making me rich, I am going to donate again to Hillary after my pay check. Check mate fag.

Do you guys really think that's a real NBC website? It's full of obvious grammatical errors, and no other site links to it.

Keep bumping shills. Your (you)'s keep the truth alive!

>implying ctr knows what sage means.

>implying ctr knows the "all fields meme"

nice trolling Sup Forumstard

this isnt a real poll retard, its fake, so sure, Ill bump a thread with a fake poll, makes you all look retarded in the end, also more cents deposited, thank you, im making money today posting, going to strip club later with all my cash from you idiots.

Look at the comment section on the site. Real normies are voting in this poll. They believe it to be legit NBC and they are voting Trump 58% shitllary 13%

BTFO

OMFG !

Have a bigger version. Make images great again.

Here is one shekel, CTR Goy

Thats what you dont realize, we know what it all means. You think they didnt hire the best for cash? Sup Forums all of us can be purchased. Lots of CTR are long time lurkers, we know how it all works, we have been using it against you, but you are so blind, or want to bury your head in the sand a believe we dont know what we are doing. You cannot fight the machine, it is to large.

Also thank you for buying my lap dance for later

This isn't a legitimate site. Well, it EXISTS, but this isn't actually affiliated with NBC. NBC doesn't do online polls, they contract it out to Marist (along with the WSJ). I'm pretty sure it's just a propaganda site.

Lmao at the scared CTR shills in this thread

I hate to break this to you guys but even if you honestly believe this poll is 100% accurate, it is irrelevant. This may be the first election some of you have ever paid attention to but you might want to brush up on how it actually works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

>REAL Normies!

there are people on 4chinz RIGHT NOW that have Fagbook accounts, and there are poel who would create fake ones to participate in niche things.

It is fellow CTR clan, these trumptards cant even figure out what is bait and what isnt. They dont even know reality any longer. What is real?

>I am CTR
> using the word faggot

clevergirl.jpg

ok. i do not know the CTR meme, i keep seeing it, is it slang for "Not Muh Stats!"

We have lurked, we know how you faggots work now. You goys dont even know what is a real shill or your selves, /pol is so fucking deluded with shit now its unrecognizable and glorious. With the help of reddit, we have achieved our goals, Sup Forums is finished.

>Shillception

> Bizzaro me

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

>nbcpoll.com
Is this a real thing? Why isn't it nbcnews.com or nbc.com?
inb4 ctr
Just an honest question, lads. I've never seen this website.

>3 burgers have been deposited into your mouth

memes, memes are real

Who the fuck are Jill and Gary..?

>containment poll

this

CTR is correct the record which is an organization shitllary paid over $6 million to hire fags and niggers to post pro hillary lies on the internet.

more meme canidates

6 million

so she paid a PR organization to create good PR for her? I'm not seeing the part where this is astonishing.

>lol you guys can't even tell shills from trolls
>now time to buy an expensive sports car with my CTR money, faggot niggers

Sometimes I just shake my head at the state of modern trolling. There's no subtlety at all.

Why do you kikes post pictures of Taylor Swift. Isn't she horribly pro-hillary, same with the rest of the stupid american celeb community?

Not actually, I am really a Trump supporter, I am just fucking with you goys for the (YOUS) I feel better now getting all you fuckers all worked up. HAHAHA you dont even know who is shilling anymore, I do think CTR is on here, but I also think a lot of plebbit and /b and others are just fucking with /pol for the bantz. I dont trust a fucking thing anywhere anyways, its all lies from every direction.
>over and out
t. inna woods soon white guy

>containment poll

>inb4 Shill accusations

Trump undoubtedly has a larger online presence, it's likely that polls got plastered over Facebook, Reddit, and now here and Trump supporters rush to vote. But it's interesting that everytime an "unofficial" poll is conducted it shows Trump winning by a a crazy amount.

November is gonna be an incredible sight. The meltdown here will be even bigger than the Romney one.

You neutral observers here better have some fucking popcorn and butter ready.

The people voting in this poll are real look at the comments section. Look at the real salt of the earth americans posting their love for trump using their real Facebook accts. The voters are real in this poll and thats all that matters

>13% hillary
>58% Trump
BTFO

LOL someone shoop Hillary's face on this

>hire the best for cash
>on Sup Forums

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GETTTTTTT HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Trump 58%
>Jill fucking Stein 19%
>Shitlarry 13%
HAHAHAHA SHE'S GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED

SHILLCEPTION
>you a shill
>no you are a shill
>shills shilling shills
what has your life turned into user?

They are paid create fake accounts on social media and creat shitllary threads on poll

Nothing illegal about it but the point is that you can't trust the pro hillary stuff you see on social media. It's an illusion paid for by (((them)))

>Jill Stein at 18.9%

See, that's how I know this poll is just internet BS. I saw shit like this in 2012, with the "Ron Paul ReLOVEution". He didn't even make it to the general, and when election day came, everyone had forgotten about him. If you want Trump to win, accept the reality, and do something to change it. Don't just call everyone a shill, like a bunch of monkeys throwing their shit around.

See:
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/20/taylor-swift-s-loud-election-silence-and-connection-to-donald-trump.html

wtf i hate hillary now

im sure republicuks have done the same in the past or even during this election. I really couldn't care less, and it isn't a factor into why i will vote for her.

SHILLS BTFO

That's not how to correct the record senpai

I'm going to email your boss, on that you need training

>Rpublican
>NBC
Pick one faggot

You shouldn't reply to your own post, retard faggot shill.

hi SwiftOnEconomy

>(((reddit & ctr)))

Is this a triple bait?

Do you think shills will pass the the first stage without commite suicide?

>4 way race
>over half the votes
ITS FUCKING OGRE SHILLS

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING DONE SON

lol beautiful and CHECKED

>nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
didnt actually deny working for ctr...
yeah...

the time is now to reveal our power level

So she's a feminist kike who might happen to maybe support trump?

LAND

SLIDE

VICTORY

Thank you for correcting the record.

$.05 has been deposited into your account

(Verified CTR Member)

Btw, if you're actually sitting in front of your computer posting, you're doing it wrong. You could make more with the current (and correct) minimum wage.

bump

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin Support for ISIS

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/11/flashback-obama-admin-supported-group-became-isis/

>Taylor Swift
>Feminist
>Kike

You're trying too hard, China. Leave this kind of shit to the shills and kikes. You have to have a functioning soul, even if it's black, to pull that kind of shit off.

Now wait for Assange's "October Surprise" finishing move.

and suddenly my day was okay

thanks op

"I was just following orders," was not a defense.

Remember that.

The bantz are strong with this one

Wow, did you see the participation map? Mostly BLUE states, hardly anything from the midwest. Hmmm.

poll-maker.com/results776652xBB154110-31#tab-5

Looks like all that media shilling and lying against Trump and covering up Hillary's crimes is only working on a small minority of voters this time. We're actually taking back our country from those globalist fucks!

>own this board
Shitposting in a daily basis doesen't mean you own it.

>Internet polls
Anyone who takes these seriously is mentally subnormal.
>Actual professional polling using sound methodology shows Clinton ahead
>Retards pretend twitter polls and tea leave divination which happen to show Trump up are the "accurate" polls
Trump is behind. He can recover, but treating internet polls as anything other than silly is honestly pathetic.