/got/ general

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKPEEIuU0to
reddit.com/user/Ilianaoftroy
youtube.com/watch?v=7uo7dwbteFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since George's departure and D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now baseless schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, "written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss", their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I am going to see it through to the bitter, shit filled end, goddammit!

Who did Sansa learn more from?

>Cat
>The Hound
>Cersci
>Little Finger

>mind tricks you

Hyped for Sansa's body double

Team Euron represent
Fake Sansa was better and you kn

Stannis left Dragonstone empty.
And no one took it till Daenerys showed up.

which season/ep is the left frame from? i completely forgot what it all was about so i wanted to rewatch

Dany will drink wine with Cersei while chatting about their dead husbands.

>>Cersci

LF

I thought Tyrion killed the singer who wrote the hands of gold song before he could sing it and spread it even more?

Glad we had HER to put these northern BIGOTS in their place. Intolerance will not be tolerated in Westeroes any longer.

But there's nobody left her her to screw.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKPEEIuU0to

kek

is he gonna fuck himself by warging into edd? or frogfu

Probably learned more from Ramsay ravaging her every night than those four.

Maybe because it's just a fucking rock in the middle of nowhere?

she probably learned that she loves being raped

so is jorah her uncle or dad or what?

>Little Finger
She probably learned more from his middle finger.

thanks

We won't even see that much of her. Sansa's nude scene is 90% cgi

She is covered in scars, burns, and missing a nipple from Ramsey.

>Be obese autist
>Publish my jerk off mediaeval fantasy fiction
>It actually sells
>Have no idea how to tie up this fucking story
>Sell the rights to Jews who will get blamed for stumbling this mess of a plot to some form of a conclusion
>Die fat, happy, with a woman's mouth around my cock in my mansion, leaving people to say how I would have totally finished it better if I ever got off my ass and wrote

Hopefully LF gives her a good rape before he gets killed off.

POST YFW WHEN YOU FINALLY REALIZE THAT

castlevania was unironically better than game of thrones s1e01
entire budget of animated series cost less than 1/10th of the 5 minutes of stairs scene

when is the next episode out

really make you think

How would this scene have played out in a real medieval setting?

when twow gets released

>strategic island providing a barrier from naval attacks coming from the east that everyone knew was coming. Also has a giant ass castle that could house an army and would be easy to defend

>just a fucking rock

Die nigger

In the books it had a proper town and shit on it. Even in the show, Jaime talks about its strategic value and how it has a deep-water port for an armada. They should've sent someone to put up a token defense, at least.

>He thinks Stormborn will sit on the throne.
I can't wait for the countless of people to start crying because the grim story doesnt have a happy ending.

THIS IS OFFICIAL

LMAO

>game of thrones actress
>having tits that big
are you kidding?

Has the show addressed how Cersei's taxation policy would differ from her children's?

You know, Its almost like the manpower of every army in westeros is depleted to the point that they cant effectively garrison their castles anymore, Who'd a thunk that would be a thing after five or six wars.

How does it feel that Tormund would never want you like he wants Brienne?

castlevania was mediocre as fuck

get outta here

9/9/9

For obvious reasons we need everyone fighting the dead, however, the only reason she's alive is because she's in the north. If by magic she would've done the same shit south, she'd have been killed.

>dany raises her eyes

Aren't you hyped though? :^)

yeah and? this episode was awful.
mediocre > awful

Cousin
>castlevania was unironically better than game of thrones s1e01
At the point even the walking dead is better than this shitfest

link the whole set

>Jorah stuck in the Citadel

so how did this happen? what purpose does he even fulfill being jailed there.

BRAVO JEREMY PODESWA! You almost made me stop drinking my Nesquik

Dr.Pavel, i'm Ironborn

Gurl Power

well you see he simply took his jetpack over to westeros

>Dany raises her eyes
Holy shit I can actually see the [[acting]] in advance

Biggest joke ever. Crap writing. Someone would be there, peasants at the least

>awful
>culmination of 6 seasons

pick one. it still has more payoff than blandervania

vampire hunter d is a better alucard anime or even hellsing

reddit.com/user/Ilianaoftroy

Also how the fuck did dany knew it was empty? She literally strolled in with like 5 soldiers.
God my head hurts after thinking about all the stupid shit in this show.

no woman would have been in a position to speak, and to contradict a man no less, no the situation would never existed

theres been relative peace in KL for a while now. You really think Kevan Lannister wouldn't have thought to atleast try and counter the largest current threat they faced by taking the most strategically useful castle near the city?

dragonstone autists are a special type of autists

So we are getting a romance montage of Dany and Jon?
Or are D&D just expecting us to use the 7 years of fanfic head cannons to help move the chemistry of the two along?

>Also how the fuck did dany knew
Everyone knows everything here, I was suprised Jaime didn't know was Arya who killed the Freys.

yeah i needed to see shit over and over again bravo George

How does it make sense for Cersei to have even a tiny bit of power right now?
She has ZERO allies, minus the biker dude who came this episode.
She organized a literal act of TERRORISM in the capital. How does anyone keep following her?
Also she's one of the worst characters in this show filled to the brim with shit characters. All she does now is say evil shit, make stupid decisions and make that stupid face she makes all the time. I'm sure there'll be one scene where they reveal it's all a metaphor for "ze mad king xDDDD" and somehow the retards that still like this show will be surprised by this shit plot.

They have enough men to send to garrison the burnt-out Riverlands and seduce Arya, but not to take the single most strategically important island on the continent?

>Pussy
>The Dog
>Churchill
>Middle Finger

>as she walks in, 2 people with fucking fire are there waiting for her
Soldiers clearly went in already and checked the place

what the fuck culminated here, 5 minutes of watching dany walk up flights of stairs?
I could go to my god damned gym and ogle the ladies on the stairmaster until I get kicked out

Cool. It's not like Winterfell was left basically undefended until Theon showed up. Or how it's a recurring theme that there's not enough soldiers to man the Wall. Or how there's numerous minor castles in the Westerlands or the Reach which are mentioned in passing as being undermaned. Almost as if there's a shortage of soldiers after years of fighting all over

Don't even fucking START with Euron's costume; book Euron is the sleaziest hot topic nothing personnel goth fucker around.

Book Ramsay has a pink fucking earring for fuck's sake.

Kill me

I find it more weird she can somehow pay for these soldiers, and soldiers just keep following probably on huge pay cuts.
>gold dried up
>Iron Bank stopped lending money

are you retarded? varys is on her council, the guy knows fucking everything and this has been established since season fucking 1

>"Thank you, Dany"
>she chuckles
This can't be real

they have food and manpower shortages
they can barely feed kingslanding and probably not even for the whole winter

they can't afford to garrison a castle that runs on a food defecit, needing constant shipments

Link the set

There's always Jon. Sansa did say she learned a lot from Cersei

Nice digits

>Book Ramsay has a pink fucking earring for fuck's sake.
Truly?

must have missed that

>It's a le Stannis the Menace thread where his defenders rush to talk about how totally awesome his shitty rock is, even though he was given said rock as a deliberate fuck you from Robert

lol. In the books I remember that post-feast for crows the lannisters only had about 20k men left in the field, and were only tenable as a dynasty because of Tyrell support

Sandra learned from her own hardships. Ser Pounce didn't teach her anything, The hound raped her during blackwater, Cersci bullied her, Little finger is gross.

book Euron is not a goth fucker, he just looks edgy in ADWD until you realize in TWOW that he's actually full blown demonlord

For a while isnt long enough to raise another generation of soldiers, The fact is westeros has been weakened by frequent wars, The lannisters themselves are not only lacking manpower they are overstretched having to send resources to the riverlands because the freys are useless shits, Not to mention their other holdings what is the point of garrisoning a castle that is hard to supply, Cant grow its own food and provides nothing of value other than a defensible position, not to mention if they did know it was going to be dany's landing point theres even less reason to send a token force to man it as they would just die.

Here's the Arya Walder scene :^^)

>Everybody's working for the weekend plays

Do you guys think that burned hand was Viserys? or maybe Stannis?

>sansa is wrong and we should all hold hands and get along even with people who betrayed the Starks
>arya was so badass when she killed off an entire house for betraying the Starks!

If only she had some sort of flying fire monsters or something to scout

You're being intentionally obtuse.
Those were like six guys who didn't even had enough food.

Civilians were still at Winterfell and a force WAS stationed there, drawing that force out in order to capture the castle was what Theon did.

Just watched the ep, whats the consensus here?

I thought it was pretty good, dialogue much better than last season which was one of their biggest fuck ups (although dany has had none yet) and the plot seems to be moving forward at a reasonable pace, the sam soupturd montage was pretty cool too. The cinematography seems much better and they seem to be paying more attention to detail again like they've actually started caring for the first time since season 3. But then again i seem to remember thinking S5E1 was decent so who knows?

Also how does dany manage to be bad at acting a scene where she literally has to do fuck all?

Also why is littlefinger still a thing, god i hate that little weasel.

I popped back here during the off season and it was full of johntards and branpedos, feels good to be back bros.

Sounded like Stannis. His silhouette looked like Stannis.

congrats you just stranded a bunch of guys on an island castle that can be easily surrounded with a navy and starved out.

you need a navy to defend dragonstone, and no one has one other than the ironborn.

can people shut the fuck up about dragonstone?

I just realized how stupid it is for Sam forgetting about Stannis telling him there's dragonglass at Dragonstone. He says it point blank, and neither of them mention this fact to anyone else, even though the Walkers are their top priorities at this point.
youtube.com/watch?v=7uo7dwbteFE

>It's an I remember I haven't enjoyed GoT in years and only watch it for the autists rants as one another after the latest episode drops day

It proves that the leaks are true. Which means this season will be awful.