Egyptian refuses to shake hands with Israeli rival after losing to him at the Olympic games

egyptian refuses to shake hands with Israeli rival after losing to him at the Olympic games

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pzf/status/764143853511122945
youtube.com/watch?v=kp1E2NLwdt4
youtube.com/watch?v=nwP6JMVRdA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny how they have exactly inverted facial hair

I wanna see the undertaker apply the tombstone piledriver to both these shitskins

I back searched the google image and nothing came up.

I would like to start off the discussion with the accusation that 1) OP is a faggot

Straya has a point

>not knowing this story

fucking shitposter

twitter.com/pzf/status/764143853511122945

pretty sure both these cunts would beat the shit out of the undertaker. They're actually fighters, not some half naked, oiled up soap opera stars for aspies with homosexual tendencies on Sup Forums to admire

>dirty mudslimes
>desecrating the beautiful tradition of martial arts

THIS IS NOT HALAL

mudslimes

>not even once

>this is what manlets genuinely believe

Undertaker has wins over Brock, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Stone Cold, etc. Who have these peons beaten?

It's easy to be the "bigger man" when you've won. Do you think the Israeli would have shaken the Egyptian's hand if the Egyptian won?

Yes, you think Israelis give a shit?

Shaking the hand of the person you lost to makes you a pretty big cuck desu

Arabs are fucking scumbags with no sense of sportsmanship, respect or grace. What else is there to discuss?

>this is a french man

They probably fucked your mother. All of them. Faggot.

That is what is usually expected from Athletes..

wtf is wrong with americans

>wins
I didn't know you could win a cooperative dance routine

>Dirty Muslim manlets are disrespectful cucks who demand everyone respect their degenerate pedo religion
Shocker.

Its called sportsmanship you barbarian.

It's childish to hold a grudge against someone you lost to in a fair sport challenge.
Shake his hand and walk it off, kid.

Am surprised that their *religion* even allows them to compete. Surely it would disrupt their prayers, also lots of practically naked bodies everywhere. Really makes you think ...

he's wearing eye liner lol

""""shocking""""

do they realize muslims want the jews to literally walk into the sea and die?

Homosex is perfectly halal as long as you're straight.

>someone beats you from getting a medal
>n-no problem i didnt want that medal anyway

The person you're fighting is your enemy there is no point in pretending to be friendly to them

fluoride in the water gives them brain damage.
about half of them have mercury and lead poising, which gives them brain damage.

Hes a cuck and heres why.

He could have made more international attention by refusing to wrestle him.

Isreal is a totalitarian state, they shouldn't be allowed to compete, etc, we know the drill here.

Instead, he wanted to beat him, then probably not shake his hand. Too bad he lost and now he looks like a prick.

He should have wrestled and wrestled in earnest, including the rituals of sportsmanship, or pulled out completely if he wanted to make a statement.

Hes luke warm and he should be spit out

taqiya

How can Mudshits even compete?

He's quite a beast tbqhwyf.

Clearly neither of you cucks have ever engaged in sport, but at the end you say good game and move on with it, regardless of who won

It's basic fucking sportsmanship you mongoloids, even fucking gamers say "gg" after a match

> The person you're fighting is your enemy

Yeah until you know.. the competition is over.

But you obviously don't know since you never seemed to have competed in any serious sport.

Speaks rounds about their manhood. Classic Jew boy.

It's called sportsmanship you stupid nigger

Salty

There is no glory is losing, less even in being a content loser.

didn't expect americans to know what sportsmanship and fairplay is all about

Why are Arabs such low-life disloyal losers?

Gas yourselves JIDF.

It's typical mudshit behavior.
Muds are hypocrites. Each and every single one.
They are eternally stuck in the mindset of a spoiled, rotten teenager.

Are you seriously trying to summon the "we won all wars" Egyptian

that is one handsome jew.
too bad he probably has a tiny mutilated dick.

>t. faggots who never competed in anything except shitposting on 4chinz

Sportsmanship is retarded you're pretty much congratulating the other team for beating you which makes you according to the Sup Forums memes a cuck

Ofcourse there isn't, but it's just about a moral code and a basic form of politeness.

Say that again brother and I will have to end your miserable cuck life

They cant, simple as that. That's why they're so angry

He'd mop the floor with both those semites you filthy parasite.

The person you are competing against is not an enemy. The match is over, you leave the ring it's over. In the ring they are competition.

You know there is more glory in upholding proper sportsmanship even when losing than there is in being a fucking pussy and not shaking somebody's hand.

Hold up.

Which is which?

Amazing how many (((anons))) were triggered by this post.

now how exactly is a 600 pound meatloaf supposed to end anything?

He's only your enemy during the competition. After its over you lost by no fault except your own. Shake the guys hand who bested you then figure out what you did wrong and train harder so it doesn't happen again. Thats how sports work.

If Abbo's like you were 6 million'd instead we'd be on Mars already

Hard to disagree with reddit on this one.

git gud fgt

>Sportsmanship is retarded

t. I never once competed in a sport

I think you responded to the wrong guy.

when have they ever?

Hmmm, you have a point.

>glory
It's a competition, not a conquest. It's simply just courtesy that extends all sport, otherwise it's no different than a backstreet fistfight.

They could be cousins.

im jewish 5'8 and my penis is 7.5 inches cut. jews are known to have large penises. :^)

They don't have us supplying them choice equipment. Congrats on slapping around the primitives though. We know they can't fight so of course they can't do shit with their deprecated tech.

>Discuss
Arabs are sore losers and will ruin everyone's mood to make a "statement"

Never seen Israelis getting support in the form of troops like Arabs?

Jews are a parasite and a plague to any nation they inhabit.

So actually what you are saying, we better have our own country so we dont have to inhabit others? =)

by devouring the kraut

wow so blacks are good at swimming and wrestling now?

>olympics

this is some serious cultural appropriation

Yes it is, just said country should not expect or be in receipt of defense from external players and should fend for itself against the rest of that desert area.

This is a cropped version of the image

Here is the video. Butthurt sandnigger don't even bow properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=kp1E2NLwdt4

To be fair you guys probably had superior technology, war isn't just a numbers game

Right sure, just like black guys are known (by dumb chumps) to have large penises?

You're by far my favorite poster, THABBEUS.

There is no glory being 5 year old either kid.

Video not available.

What the fuck? Even BBC let's international viewers watch their youtube content.

ggez

yes, also rid the world of parasites while you're at it

Who gives a shit? I wouldn't shake that Jew piece of shits hand either. He can swallow my cum. Both of them can go walk themselves into an oven.

Don't blame the egyptrian judo player. Blame egyptian society and culture. It's amazing that Islam El Shehaby didn't quit the match entirely, and if not for fear of what egyptians would think, he would have gladly shook his hand.

Muslim culture is primarily a culture of fear.

>Israelian get beat by teddy riner and barely shakes riner's hand

Nothing to see here

Both look ugly as fuck. Shit-tier genetics.

Knowing women I know many would love the guy on the right, in fact I'll just say it, he looks fine. Guy on the left looks like a typical inbred muslim subhuman filth

Why should he shake the hand of some land thief? If Nazi Germany still existed, would a Jew be expected to shake the hand of one of its athletes?

Dude WWE is fake it's for blumpkins and mexicans.

nice one ephraim

good goy

what flag is that

yeah but the pyramids

Oy vey oy gevalt you filthy kike. I bet if the kike lost he would be screaming "its anuda shoaaaa" and the muzzies medal would get shut down.

I thought Iran and Israel liked each other (when Compared to the other Muslim countries)

HERE IS THE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=nwP6JMVRdA8