So they're setting up Cobblepot as the Joker right?

So they're setting up Cobblepot as the Joker right?
>Quirky British VA.
>Thin, tall build, long coat, similar hairstyle.
>Has a strong "affection" for Bruce.
>They were best friends as children, sort of reflecting his relationship with Joker.
>Seems mentally unstable.
>Has displayed anarchist views.
I hope I'm wrong.

>cobblepot
>joker
what is you talking bout

>Penguin is The Joker
That seems like a retardedly convoluted twist.

They're probably just playing up the Gotham aspects of the character.
Gotham is pretty much Penguin:The Show now so I expect most adaptations of the character to take inspiration from it now

Well based on the fact that since every recent Batman game has found a way to shoehorn Joker into it and this game has already presented a twist in which the Wayne's were associated with the Falcone crime family I wouldn't be surprised if they took it in thay direction. It's not like TWAU where the game is canon to to the comic. Also pretty sure there's a Joker laugh at the end of the trailer or something.

>Quirky British VA

Jason Spisak isn't British.

He seemed more like Hush and Black Mask with the "former best friend" angle.

>telltale
>Expecting anything good

>Harvey Dent is bigger and more imposing than Bruce Wayne
>Bruce is actually a manlet in this
I T S S H I T

How evil were the Waynes?

Pretty evil

People in this thread have to remember that Oz mom is locked up in Arkham, so yeah there's a connection there

Selina with a black eye wasn't my proudest boner

Does anyone think the profiles are written oddly? Maybe I'm just too use to Frank Miller stunted grimdark sentences, but they seem oddly casual.

He's still trying to pull off a bad British accent then. It's a little bit trans-Atlantic like Hamills Joker.

Hopefully they weren't and it is in fact fabricated although Alfred's behaviour at the end and in the "next time on" bit is a little suspicious.

>playing muh batman as angry batflack manlet
>beat the shit out of every criminal
>be a dick to falcone
>through the episodes its revealed muh parents knew that you can be all good so they worked with falcone
>In the end muh bat will understand that he can be better then muh parents and go on muh pure crusade

I went full crusader first go around so I'm being the most aggressive bat possible the second.

Is it more fun that being DCAU Bat? Because that was what I went, and it was pretty fun, but I was tempted to be Batfleck.

Do her lips change size outside of the Catwoman costume? She had some pretty big DSL when she showed up with Dent... but I don't remember seeing noticeable DSL on Catwoman in the beginning.

so is it any good?

I enjoyed it.

Once you know what you're getting into, it's fine.

Basically, just expect to choose as the kind of Batman you want instead of any of your decisions actually altering the story in a significant way.

You mean. Why the fuck is Harvey like 6'8"?!

He's a big guy.

FOR?