How do you guys find the time to watch so many shows and movies?

How do you guys find the time to watch so many shows and movies?

Also, do any of you find yourself spending more time on Sup Forums than actually watch movies and shows?

I do other shit while watching shows/movies (reading, drawing, chores, games, online stuff) and if it's good/catches my attention enough I drop what I'm doing and focus completely on the movie/show. Otherwise I'd feel bad for having wasted two hours of my life on trash.

It's a bad side effect of having unlimited access to media.

>watching movies on a daily basis

That's cool

I have a console, a laptop, and a tablet, any of which may be playing a movie. I am a piece of shit NEET leeching off my family, so I have literally nothing else in my life.

Yes I probably spend more time here than actually watching stuff.
Anyway, to watch movies I sacrifice a few hours of sleep. I go to bed at 12 am or 1 am, watch a movie, then fall asleep at 3:30 am or so. Yes, I sleep less than the recommended hours and yes I feel like shit. I have to take breaks from doing this often, of course. Like watch 2 movies, the sleep properly the next 2 or 3 days.
As for series I usually watch them on weekends, with my parents. So that's 1 or 2 episodes a week.

Let me guess, you got a big backlog of shit you will never watch too?

That right here is the greatest enemy to enjoyment. If you can limit yourself to 1-2 movies during the weekend you're more likely to have a good time even if the movie isn't a masterpiece.

I don't, I only watch capeshit in theater and spend the rest of my time shitposting on Sup Forums

I agree, you need time to digest some movies.

Unlike film school students rushing to write shit about shit they crammed in one night.

i watch maybe 1-2 movies a year. sometimes i watch old simpsons episodes. i have no idea why im still on this board.

Not really, I've been unemployed for a few years now.

I unironically used the word digested in this context regarding a book I was reading in my mother language and only when I said it out loud, did I realize how utterly cringe worthy and pretentious I sounded. I still die a little on the inside every time I think about it even if it's been over 5 years since it happened.

Ease up on yourself, so what if it sounded pretentious. Words are there to be used and if it helps getting a point across or describes something better, who cares.

It's worse than it sounds, trust me. Digested is never even used in this context in my mother language. It's not a part of the colloquialism, as we can put it.

>i watch maybe 1-2 movies a year
what? how? I've watched like 6 movies this past week

Easy, I just listen to podcasts and play a videogame while watching french cinema.

I spend more time bookmarking movies I tell myself I'll watch at some point, than I do watching them.

When you've watched most shit considered good in general, you gotta handpick what you think is actually worth watching, seeing that you can only watch so many movies during your lifetime.

You're probably the only one who even thinks about that or even remembers.
I use a shit ton of English syntax or do direct translations that as such make little sense in my own mother tongue/other languages and friends etc. don't mind and have no issue understanding it. Happens to a lot of people who mostly consume media in English, since you don't do a professional translation before you go out and talk to somebody about it, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks for the (YOU)

But yeah, I agree with the English media consumption. I literally never watch TV and I don't interact a lot with people in my language, so I've started reading more books in my mother language, to sort of reclaim my vocabulary, and it really works.

I like giving thorough responses to people who give thorough responses to me.

I find the time by not watching capeshit, remakes, and overall medicore shit movies so basically the 80% of them is off the hook from the start.

Admirable that you want to cultivate knowledge of your own language and can concentrate on/absorb anything that's not in English.
The only instance I can remember where I wanted to read in my own is when the author was native as well. Otherwise I find it really difficult to immerse myself.

I took a year of to watch everything in existence. Now I work 80% to make time for new stuff

Pawpaw used to say "have the Sup Forums don't need to watch the TV."

I tend to only watch movies on the weekends when I can stay up late with no problem.
And even then I really don't watch multiple movies per day, two is my limit.

Kys

I barely watch shows or movies I legit only come here because the memes are funny and I love waifu threads and I get off on BTFOing high schoolers

I only watch capeshit and anime, and even then I don't watch all that come out.