Asking 100% honestly... am I supposed to be happy or amazed when I see this cunt?

Asking 100% honestly... am I supposed to be happy or amazed when I see this cunt?

Like I honestly fucking hate her, more than any other character on the show by far. I fucking despise her 100%. I don't get it... is the show presenting her as a hero or something? Do people actually like this cunt? 'Cause I literally don't know a single fucking person that does.

Throughout the episode I was honestly thinking 'Wow, no Daenerys, thank god, might just be an alright first episode after all.' Then the fucking shit ends with her like it's supposed to be her huge awesome reveal. I'm thinking jesus fucking christ please get the fucking shit off my screen.

seriously, though, is she supposed to be the hero of the show and I'm supposed to enjoy her shit? she's fucking AWFUL.

I see her as a villain, but my parents seem to think she's the good guy of the show.

I just wish everyone would leave the northerners alone!

yes

A big problem with the show is that the most important characters are the most bland and uninteresting yet are also the ones with the most "THIS IS THE GOOD GUY" writing surrounding them. Jon and Dany are just boring as fuck and have nothing likeable about them at all. Even the Night King is a more interesting character.

I'd like her to be the villain, but let's be honest it's going to be 'le snow and Dany team up to defeat the wicked white walkers and Lannisters' the show

>another thread about user whining because he doesn't like a female character

This arrogant, smug, hypocritical bitch is the worst. We fast-forwarded through every scene she was in while rewatching the old seasons. The whole story line is boring.

She's such a terrible actress

There's plenty of good and even great female characters in the show. This whore isn't one of them.

I've completely lost touch with the mass retard apparently. Fuck's sake.

If she doesn't get the Ned Stark treatment and gets her fucking head chopped straight off this season then GoT has zero balls.

I really hope they do it. Why does this bitch have plot armour? I think since Bran's a wog he will be able to control the dragons since they're dumb fucking animals and that's what they'll use vs the white walkers. Maybe that's the only way this cunt can die. I really hope it happens soon. It would be amazing but nope, no balls. if they had megaballs they'd kill her in a random episode but no way they'll do that. it will probably be the second last episode as usual that's the one where shit normally goes down. fuck that shit. Fuck this bitch

I like Jon in action sequences.

I like Jon but I HATE this cunt. of course they'll kill jon because muh feminism.

also goddamn it's been a while I forgot how much feminist shit this show shoves down your throat it's revolting.

What annoys me is that the show was to sell her as "the character that had nothing but got everything by herself".

When in reality the only reasons she has come this far are because of her bloodline and having three dragons, without this things you would be dead by the end of season 1.

Pic related is best character

>another virtue signalling faggot

this too fucking hell how did she even get cast. she's not even blonde and her awful wig is so distracting. why not hire a real blonde that can actually act?

I know very few people who actually like Dany herself. It's just the she has a super deep bench of awesome supporting characters (and dragons) on her squad.

Especially this semen demon.

Also apparently Varys had been helping her all along? (tv show, not book). Even though he hired an assassin to kill her and all.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

What the fuck happened to this guy again? Arya kills the waif who hated her for no reason and then just leaves. It still feels like there was no closure here.

I did the same with her chapters in book 5. "OHH Daario!"

She also became insufferable in the books.

Varys is the only good character on her side right now, even dwarf got fucking annoying

That's why I dropped the show. I sympathized with real heroes like Stannis and Baelish. But the show wants you to think they are evil boogiemen, while dragonwhore and the brown-eyed bastard and the midget and the eunuch and all the fucking women are strong bitches, muh loli ninja, muh Cersei dressing as her dad, muh pirate lesbian with a dickless brother, muh "but we are not men" so we don't care how many millions of them die.

The show started as a study in heroism of men, and is now about betacucks and the whores who pull their strings.

word her character development is also so fucking terrible. she's been almost the exact same character since she became powerful khaleesi. meanwhile sansa's character development has been fantastic

>he doesn't recognize perfection when he sees it

don't want to read the whole thing does this prove me right or wrong

Peter has always been a slimy villain though, both in book and show. Unlike Varys, he uses all his influence and cunning only to better himself and has no outright ideal he strives for.

Read to find out.

I don't think the show has tried to sell her as a "pulled herself up by her bootstraps" type at all.

In fact, I think it's quite deliberately setting up a major fall from grace based on exactly what you've said: 6 + seasons of Dany making the mistake of confusing privilege with ability.

That guy was not in the books at all during Arya's training. It was just an old man. They just brought him back to make dumb showfags happy.

Those are respectable qualities in real life.

But not heroic qualities.

Why did you shoop out the spic kid whincing from behind her?

>Women love her because muh stronk womyn, even though the show is full of strong independent women
>Orbiters root for her because hey, gurl attention
>we are progressive!

>W-w-what do you mean she fucked Todd, that man was a st-st-stannis fan?

She started as a naive qt and her plot arcs were interesting and she was motivated despite her roadblocks along with her starting to embrace her rulig side so I really liked her character at the beginning but in the last 3 seasons they started to oversell her and I actually started to hate that cunt too.
You can't just make your empty merry sue walk away slowly from the fire for the gorillionth time whit she falling off on her four legs every single fucking time.
The only way they can save that waste of a character is either going nuts like a proper targaryen or leaving her throne to something else and find herself elsewhere or something cliché like that.
Anything but
>and she ruled to westeros in peace along with her charming king (jon snow lol) and lived happily ever after THE END

The longer the show goes on the more boring it will get. This is because all the interesting side characters played by good actors are being killed off more and more until the only thing that remains are the main characters whose acting abilities begin and end at saying things in an "epic" voice (Arya and Dany are especially bad for that).

The appeal of GoT was always the idea that typical fantasy tropes dont apply which was established with Ned getting killed in S1. The only problem is that now they are way past the books they have no idea how to capture the spirit of it on their own so we're gonna see Dany and Jon get married and have some LOTR knockoff battle with the Night King.

would insert dick

>wasting two seasons on some city nobody gives a shit about that she left probably worse than it was before she showed up but it's ok because muh slavery

I think the answer is obvious why you don't like her.

I'm hopeful for the spin off series 2bh. I hope it's Robert's rebellion. The main show suffers from lack of material to work on now and the show runner's idea of how the story's multiple branches should conclude, which is turning to shit. With a spin off about something in the past, they have to follow the guide lines they did before when the show was still good

>Women aren't sacred and beyond criticism

We have truly failed as an advanced society.

Dany and arya were my favorite characters in the book. I can't fucking stand them in the show. Bad actresses and shit rewrites

'Shall we begin?' Dany says this at the very end of the show. As though everything we saw before was merely a prelude--that the ENTIRE EPISODE was fanfare for our Dragon Queen. I gotta hand it to those writers, they saw the badass that is Daenerys Stormborn and they made her into the Slayer of Men. The beginning of that scene--Dany rockin a fab new hairdo. The middle of that scene--Dany having a totally profound moment with the sand. The end of that scene--our slay queen walking through an empty throne room while everyone else just stood back and admired her. Why? Because they just know. They have seen her slay. She's in a class of her own. She doesn't need to speak, or look at them, or act like a human being--coz she's the FUCKIN DRAGON QUEEN

I like show Arya 2bh. I think she's a decent actor

>Wait, she's gonna speak something epic
>No, not yet eunuchman, she's gonna walk slowly towards th- oh my god, she totally touched a chesspiece
>She turns around now, now comes the definitive moment!
>Shall we begin?
>DUN
>BLACK SCREEN
>LOST
>OMFG SO EPIC DANERYS-4-LYF

She's probably not capable of the physical portion of arya's abilities, so they rewrote her character to be more sneaky than violent. She was more brutal in the book.

This reads like it was taken from reddit.

I thunk Arya actress was alright the first few seasons but then the british genes kicked in and I cant stand her potatoish features

If you're really this vapid, that's not something to brag about. You're a piece of shit, sounds like you probably have celebrity gossip sites bookmarked.

That's fair actually. She really did turn into a ghoul

Daenerys, Brienne, Arya, and Jon Snow are such annoying characters because they're not even close to developed or like any person anybody's met in real life. Game of Thrones made the fatal error of allowing the real world to leak into the production and now it's ruined and Season 7 is going to suck.

I know some people like these ideals-personified type characters, but I cannot stretch my disbelief that far.

I mostly agree with you except for Brienne. And I admittedly like Jon just for the self insert of a typical blank slate good guy hero

>criticizes someone's looks
>fair

Attractiveness has absolutely no bearing on her character whatsoever. Her entire story first season is about how she has no interest in having the typical woman's lifestyle.

i'd put a baby in that tbqh

>Implying you've read Nietzsche if that's what you think

I just wank off to her, nothing more. Shes only in the show for young men to fap to.

It's really quite jarring though. I'm the one that said I like her character in the show, but god has she met some misfortune.

>literally has SJW squad with a dwarf, brownies, and liberated slaves
>is fawned over by every single character in the show
>is the biggest mary sue on the planet
>muh feminism token female
>muh dragons so therefor my weak mary sue can always have power play card up her sleeve regardless of plot
>all plot contrivances convenient for her
>established big bad villain as cersei and made her go full retard with last season

its going to be

she wins the throne, cersei dies overdramatic death in some shakespeare wannabe bullshit, jon snow gets backstabbed by the girl child leader or w/e and is sacrificed for whatever reason, little finger probably backstabs sansa or is backstabbed by her

More or less

>There's plenty of good and even great female characters in the show
Oh okay prove it

Yaaaas kween slay

You were right. They also kill off littlefinger in the edgiest way imaginable.

Isn't Dany supposed to be a teenager? She looks fucking 45.

she's aging really badly, I mean all women do, but her especially. feminism turns women into weird creased face scarecrow people.

watch out, that jeans button is gonna blow! duck and cover!

>She freed a shit ton of slaves
>Is now going to btfo a bunch of motherfuckers because she wants to conquer. Not really a specific reason for it anymore as far as I can tell.
Idk, I like it. Replace she with he, and he'd be fucking kickass as hell.

Constantly blowing up and dieting doesn't help with the aging.

Your mother ever tell you if you keep making that face it will stay that way? That's what happened on November 8th for a lot of people

I dislike S4+ Dany as much as the next guy, but I have to give credit where credit is due - she did burn the Dothraki lords all on her own, using the fireproof powers and cunning.

Fite me irl 1v1 bruh

I liked the show better when stupid good characters got beheaded.
Ned Stark was still a way more interesting character than Daenerys. She is just bland and uninteresting.

Her story has always been shit and boring, simce season 1. Its nothing new. Anytime she appears on screen i instantly recognize it as a phone breakand just browse until her scene is over

They took so much unnecessary heat when Ramsey "raped" Sansa, it's like they threw their hands up and said. "Alright we will let the blogs write the show"

And they did.

you are the main demographic for this fucking shitpile character
"wow shes so badass omg YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAY"
shes fucking trash as a character and for some reason is hailed as being completely fine and justified whereas people seem to hate Stannis even though he was more justified than this dumb cunt

This

Nah Jon is alright. He's more self-aware and humble. Daenerys acts like she is a god when she hasn't done anything.

Also it's hard to believe anyone would actually follow her. The writing tries to play it off like she's this smart, cool and calculating queen that everyone loves but then her """acting""" consists of making that stupid stone face in OPs pic and delivering monotone lines.