Rate my flag design

I like it. But the red line on the left side is too thick for my taste.

6/10

now r8 my alternate MOZAMBIQUE faggot
yeah, yeah 10/10 I've heard it all before

Looks like a toothpaste UAE
Really?
I think it looks like absolute shit. Idk what I was thinking when I designed it lol

My favorite flag is the South African flag, though

9/10 I like the simplistic aproach

Here's a sample of my own design

I do like the green-white-blue combination of colours, but the black line messes it up imho.
I mean my favourite combination of colours is orange+black (red is close to orange in your case), and I just like the two-coloured flags, what can I say.
The fact that red lines don't go to the end of the flag makes it too complex, I think. But the choice of colours is very nice.

so it's a red man with a giant half-erect penis
5/10

Nice
You have interesting taste

I can't unsee that now.
You must be pretty gay though to notice it though lol

not gay, simply juvenile and perceptive

r8 this abomination of mine. I made it for a game and it took me 4 minutes

looks legit

I don't know which game you made it for but if it takes place before 1920, consider using this flag for Belarus.

I can't find the original png, only this alternate flag but Byelonesia already took the stripe.

I like my Cockasia flag but I think I should have made the cross purple, with the orange cross inside of it, and the red one inside the orange

Good to know I'm not the only one that saw it.

looks like a flag for rich people

thanks

I give it one benis out of five

What does it mean?

This is without a doubt the best one in the thread, simplistic, easy to distinguish, a child could draw it and it fits on a stamp.
Good job.

Eh. Don't like the green, blue, white together. Looks like english licorice in a bad way.

Too complex, it's not about modern art

Very nice, bit hard to distinguish on a stamp, but very nice

Way too complex, looks like a blanket

Nice colors but look more like a medieval banner than a flag. Pleasing to the eye though.

nothing lol

It's a shit design I made while bored

kek
I'm surprised people like it
thanks

Your flag looks like she's flying at half mast there bud