Man Who Leaked Hillary Clinton's Medical Records Found Dead

Vincent Fleck has been reported dead in a mysterious swimming “event” near his home—and that was followed 24 hours later by the leaking to the public of Hillary Clinton’s secret medical reports from a Twitter account named @HillsMedlRecords—and that was nearly immediately shut down.

Prior to this Twitter account being shut down, however, this report continues, its creator was able to state “I hate to do this, but people need to need to know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton’s health and I have proof” and release several damaging medical documents—the most damaging being a diagnosis of Hillary Clinton that says she has “Complex Partial Seizures” and “Subcortical Vascular Dementia.”

Blocked by most mainstream media as usual. www.google.com and do research. His death was contributed to a swimming accident during a triathlon.

conspiracydailyupdate.com/tag/vincent-fleck/

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/69-year-old-dies-during-swim-portion-new-york-triathlon.html
usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-early-morning-explosion-dc-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/
archive.is/7DaVm
snopes.com/person-who-leaked-hillary-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/
snopes.com/tag/sorcha-faal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/69-year-old-dies-during-swim-portion-new-york-triathlon.html

Had a fitness equipment incident like reid.,

Exactly... if he wasn't fit and in adequate shape, he would not have been participating in a triathlon to begin with. He was obviously experienced.

But she's the Meme Queen. She's so hip.
She can't have a sinister side.

Bump

Look at this shit guys, Hillary is getting away it and there's fucking nothing we can do to get the population to see it. Or is there?

Called it in the very first thread that this guy would be dead inside a week, regardless of the leaks being real or faked.

usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-early-morning-explosion-dc-leaves-yet-another-dnc-staffer-dead/

maybe he killed himself, how many bullet holes did they find in the back of his head?

Pure coincidence, I guess. Like the others. :^)

Maybe Donald is killing them and hoping fox blames hil?

Complete list of shills working for Correct The Record (the fags posting here
for the past couple weeks). Be sure to visit the "saved from" link, since archive.is
doesn't show the data.

archive.is/7DaVm

snopes.com/person-who-leaked-hillary-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

snopes.com/tag/sorcha-faal/

Damn dude, the fucking mafia did not die they just took over the country.

Why is white gangsterism so destructive?

>(((snopes)))

Yep, snopes. All the facts and sources are there. If you ignore facts, well then I can't help you.

Those records were confirmed as fake.

Fuck, you faggots are gullible.

another one gone another one gone another one bites the dust.

ey don't start with the whyte meme you to now, just because you are insulated from your home/mainland and have been so long

It's a very very big difference in this, some can never be trusted, some you have to treat this way other this. Well different cultures and also this dif to if the person is affiliated with anyone such as ghostbusters or teddy the bear etc.

So much I never into write....

But mate this is so different, but the same time so many things are universal. We smell another wolf when we smell one.

I'm prolly one of the only non mudslime shitposters here you could prolly airdrop to raqqa and I would still get away with it..... Maybe not them, but taliban, mexico whatever, because it's all in how you behave, body language and well honesty I can't explain

Fuck sake

The act that ended the Mob was RICO within it it stated that if someone benefited from a crime someone else committed in organised Crime then they are also held accountable. Something like that is needed.

Also Bump

Confirmed fake by who? The mainstream media? If so then they're lying like they always do. Just the fact that the guy who leaked them is dead a week later adds all the credibility to them in the world.

bump

Regardless if the records are real or fake, his death is real. The connection to the Clinton's is real. The fact that Right Click Solutions was broken into and Vincent Fleck's laptop, equipped with a dead-man switch, was taken after the leak of the said medical records is REAL. The Clinton Clan is no more than an organized crime family.

Expand Your Mind!