Who

....will play him in the inevitable biopic?

He has the physique of Bautista, but we need someone who could act.

Me

idris elba

>Some 50 year old fag
Guts is like 24 in the manga.

how about this nigga

Terry Crew

Muh diversity

this tbfh, possibly the only actor alive who would do Guts justice in terms of temperament and intelligence

Honestly not that bad after considering him. It would be a different Guts than the manga but still interesting and similar.

no one because he's too unrealistic dimension, face and character wise for any single person on this planet to pull off convincingly
Isn't the guy like 6 foot 8 or something and built like a fucking lean bodybuilder all while having GOAT facial structure? And the complex, rage filled personality would need a highly competent actor, not just 'muh action hero of the day number 532'

By using camera tricks the actor wouldn't actually have to be that tall. Still impossible to find an actor that would fit but at least you can eliminate one requirement. Maybe also do CG to change the face slightly, like in Logan?

no manlets

His face is actually very similar to Guts, I have no idea why I haven't noticed that before.

Kazuchika Okada

That bitch from the new Transformers that Anthony Hopkins is fucking would be a perfect Casca looks wise.

We already found the perfect girl

Guts is a pussy.

My man Griffith shoulda been played by Paul Walker RIP.

What about Griffisu?

The only way he would work in live action is if he was played by an actual woman.

Hard to find an actual actor that looks that beautiful