"are you old enough to drink?"

>"are you old enough to drink?"

What is the drinking age in westeros?

Tree fiddy.

Bump

8-9 for men and 11-13 for girls

I was thinking that exact same thing. Even if there was one, they're in the fucking middle of nowhere. Are the kings guard going to ride by and check id and breathalyze her?

Beyond stupid

lmaoooooooo

He was being respectful. Although the whole scene tried a bit too hard at 'nice soldiers'. Sure, have most of them be kind and shit but they overdid it

fuck off you pakki bastard

It was a joke because it obviously didn't matter. He was handing her the wine regardless.

What is the excise tax on alcohol?

I think it's more the concept of a drinking age doesn't exist to mention. In Medieval England kids used to drink beer because it was safer than the water+you'd probably be dead before you were an adult anyway.

Jon and Robb were allowed to drink with the grown-ups for the first time at the King's feast in season 1, so the accepted age of starting to drink stuff that hasn't been watered down heavily would be around the one they were at. And that's in the hardy north.

Even in medieval times people weren't just throwing hard liquor to kids, especially not girls.

>OI MATE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK? ME AND MY MATE COMBO USED TO DRINK STRONGBOWS AT THE PARK BEFORE SCHOOL

this scene felt like it took place in the 21st century it was so jarring

>In Medieval England kids used to drink beer
They didn't drink the same "beer" as the adults, though. They got to drink the last batch of beer made with the same mash, by that time it was so weak that you'd have trouble even classifying it as a proper beer today. If you tried serving it at the pub you'd get accused of serving water. An informal drinking age DID exist, it was the age when they thought it was acceptable for you to start drinking the same beer or wine that the adults drank.

She fucked the lot of them right?

Side note: I bet Sansa's really good in bed after all the positions she learned from Based Ramsay.

That's not how beer brewing works

I might be mixing things up, I just know the historical stuff not the process of brewing.

However the brewing process works people weren't giving kids what we today think of as beer. The stuff they gave to them was practically non-alcoholic and was just good for its nutritional value, not to get you drunk. Even if a kid wanted proper beer the adults wouldn't waste good beer on some kid who hasn't done shit and might die at any moment. I'm also pretty sure we were even shown that the Stark kids had never been allowed to drink before in the first season, so at least in the good families with access to plenty of beer they still don't give it to kids. Poor families sure as fuck wouldn't.

It's the dumbest part of the episode to nitpick and trying to force it as a meme won't work.

>REEEEE NOBODY'S POSTING IN MY THREAD

Right... that's it, out. All of you out.

I too sit at the edge of a trail in the woods with a group of friends in full medieval armor and weaponry while eating freshly killed meat right off the stick.

>are you old enough to drink? haha, s-sorry that w-w-was s-stoopid of m-m-m-me.. h-here.. h-have a dri-drin-drink of m-my p-pis *ahem* p-pint..

Has anybody mentioned that he looks exactly like Arya?