/got/ general

George, please finish winds and save this franchise edition.

Who here /posted in every thread since the season 6 finale/?

so is Ed Sheeran a recurring character?

Euron got his ships from the future.

This is show has really gone of the deep end ever since D&D's acquisition of complete creative control. What was once a sophisticated rumination on the concepts of war, politics, honor, and the morality therein is now vapid schlock filled with cringe inducing dialogue, flanderized fan service, literal poo poo in loo humor and faux feminist virtue signaling that is borderline zionistic. While the early seasons would cycle through many talented writers for each episode, including GRRM himself, every single episode of nu-GOT (and I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE) begins with the unholy stamp of shit, "written for Television by David Benieoff and D.B. Weiss", their names almost tauting you as sit down for another miserable hour of Jewish fan-fiction. This show is a disgrace, an abhorent legacy for GRRM to leave behind as this is now the only conclusion to the story we are ever going to get because that lazy fat fuck will never finish the books now that he has complete financial security and thus no need to get off his blubbery ass and finish the goddamn novels. But as long as fangirls can squel YAAS QUEEN on facebook and the normies have enough "reactable" moments for their reaction videos then they are happy. This is the kind of scum the show panders to now to ensure maximum viewership and social media presence. And despite it all I will still return week after week because I've been invested in this series since 19 fucking 96 and I am going to see it through to the bitter, shit filled end, goddammit!

How are the Lannisters funding their war when the gold mines ran dry years ago?

WHAT DID GEORGE MEAN BY THIS ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

This show is absolute trash; absolute pedalled garbage. It panders to the lowest common denominator and dregs of society, sacrificing substance for base appeal, not risking anything but rather applying cliche tropes overriding the show痴 uniqueness. Which is honestly an articulate way of saying it is generic bland crap wasting its potential as the seasons drudge on.

These two hack Jew producers haven稚 the slightest clue in the direction they池e taking things after deviating heavily from George R.R. Martin痴 literature. Each scene is painful to watch as the actors are forced to ramble on in 21st century vernacular.

Someone [GRRM] who's fundamentally anti-religious, anti-feudalistic wouldn't have his magnum opus be some pedalled story of religion, Azor Ahai and prophecy full of tropes and simply a chosen one defeating the Others and bringing harmonious balance; it's going to be so much more than that and even throw all that out the window when the Others and Children make their return and ultimately the epilogue for ASOIAF should break the Kingdoms and core of feudalism entirely, as it breaks the mould of genre fiction. The show has no indication of remaining faithful to the source material but continues to be absolute pandered bullshit catering to faggots.

>more dick jokes
>(farts)
>let痴 play a drinking game!
>ebin stronk female caricatures
>Cut all the history and intricate politics (e.g. Riverland sieges and negotiations from AFfC, notion of the history of Blackfyres and their impact on the world ・Bittersteel (Golden Company), Brynden Rivers role, Daemon)
>Cut or completely butcher all real player痴 plots (e.g. Wyman Manderly, Doran)
>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)

And you fags enjoy this mind numbing horseshit. This show turned into a fucking sitcom years ago and you should all kill yourselves for watching it

Might turn up dead for some reason in a few episodes. They do that occasionally with non-characters.

Autism

Some biography of the Targaryen family that he's written. Nothing more.

George has abandoned us to the kikes, that fat fuck.

next week's episode seems to be even bigger disappointment than this one. the only two highlights will probably be two sneks getting killed and greyworm & missandrei 'sex' scene.

They're ignoring it. It's stupid anyway, it wasn't in the books. I always assumed Tywin was just lying to Cersei.

But Cersei shouldn't even be the fucking Queen. Like I said, everyone should've rallied under Lord Estermont who's the actual heir to the Baratheons after Tommen, Stannis, etc all died. Not unreasonable for him to take up the Baratheon name either, or at least their CoA has has been done before. There's really no reason why anyone on Westeros would want to follow Cersei OR Dany.

Why aren't her eyebrows silver? Or her pussy hair ?

>greyworm & missandrei 'sex' scene

The pandering continues

Im 47 minutes into the first episode of a 10 episode season and NOTHING is happening. Absolutely FUCK ALL

Anyone know when /ourguys/ The Normies are posting their full reaction? I get home at 3 and it better be up by then so I can get a little drunk and sober up before my wife gets home from work

ITT: We thoroughly analyze why exactly this is a dumpster fire and why it means this season will be more fanfiction tier shit

I'll start by having everyone agree that this is an abomination goat fuck of a costume.

>wearing gimp pants in Westeros
>shirt styled like edgy Korean ill-fitting crap, often bought by nu males
>head is too big for his body, clearly a fat fuck who lost weight but his pudgy face remains
>LITERALLY looks like the You All Everybody guy from LOST, literally google it

>Grey worm
>Sex scene

Grrm still hasnt updated his livejournal

Will the sex scene show Grey Worm holding Missandei's hand while she is pleasured by another man?

Can someone explain me what the fuck the Citadel is anyway? I was under the impression that it was some kind of university that also as into some type of alchemy, but it appears it's also a mental institution now? What the fuck is going on there? Is Sam working in a hospital?.

We haven't seen her pussy hair, user.

Nothing ever happens until the last two episodes

Once again, Euron came from the future. He's getting help from Doc Brown.

where the fuck is this from

As long as we see Tyene's tits before she dies all will be well.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

>2017
>still watching GoT

It's almost as bad as fucking TWD and you shits still gobble it up like it's chocolate flavored cum.

>one of us

nah, just him eating her out

It's the HQ of the maesters so it's everything from a university to a national hospital to a library and a science facility.

This is England. A great movie following working class characters in England in the '80s that came out in 2006

Truly one of the greatest authors of our time.

>t. mad Tolkien cuck.

I've read worse desu

Why did Barristan die to a bunch of idiots in an alley? Why doesnt Euron Greyjoy/second sons guy have purple hair? Why is everything in this show a missed opportonuty? Why is everything so shit? Because the writers and directors are fucking hacks

I've fapped to this woman more times than I can count

GRRM is so far ahead of Tolkien its not even funny. His characters are so much more iconic and memorable than the bland ones in lord of the rings. Think of Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime Lannister - household names, they all have real in depth character development and the audience feels attached to them. This is no contest against fucking Aragorn and Frodo, and the entire plot of Lord of the Rings is so convoluted and confused that it's not even worth talking about. Whereas GRRM's plot, full of twists and turns, is compelling and engaging. He portrays war so much more realistically, and his story is gritty, human, real, and authentic. He actually draws from real history, and unlike Tolkien doesn't rely on meme languages and """lore""" to make his work great. His work is already great because it stands on its own merits, and his is the story of our generation. It is for this reason that Game of Thrones is the current pinnacle of television, and why ASOIAF is so iconic and beloved, and why its legacy will far outlast Tolkien's.
He isn't the American Tolkien because he is far beyond that level.

Nothing. He's just being a troll.

>implying GRRM wasn't winging it while writing the books and actually has a planned ending
>implying he actually cares

Implying I don't also watch TWD.

Fuck man, I've invested so much time into those shitty storylines, I can't stop now.

Yes, it's quite odd isn't it?
As the show gets worse and worse, viewers keep getting higher.

monford velaryon and stannis

I really hope they give us a good navy battle scene

most universitys are attached to a hospital where they can train the doctors

If they fucking show a sex scene between Grey Worm and Missandei I'm literally quitting the fucking show

>hehe, nuthin personal, /got/

DRAGON FAECES EVERYWHERE

>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)
This is legitimately the worst part of the book, in my opinion. Stealing agency from characters just ruins them completely.

so afters all those years, this is what WE /GOT/?

>Writer's block

safe to assume that her pussy hair has the same color as her eyebrows

How do you react?

That's kind of hot.

>her cunt became the world
>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat öan straining to shit
>The sight of their arousal was arousing
Gets me everytime.

Can someone please tell me what Dany's tax policy is?

YASSSS QUEEN SLAY

What if Missandei is the focal point?

Yeah I was so confused when they were saying that Euron had no claim to the the throne and were just rebels, when Cersei has no claim whatsoever
Maybe that's why they killed off Stannis, because they wanted Cersei on the throne

Is Sansa going to betray Jon?

Meanwhile every single fucking wizard is based on Gandalf.

It pisses me of how Arya is the definition of a plot-armor goddess at this point. The entire opening of S7 is everything I wanted GoT to not be. It's the equivalent to [teleports behind u and casts shoruyken].

>talking to people
>"wow that was a great first episode!"
How do you respond?

>It's a I gather all my best friends in my house to watch 30 minutes of Sam Tarly cleaning old man's shit episode

>"I did begin a story placed about 100 years after the Downfall, but it proved both sinister and depressing. Since we are dealing with Men, it is inevitable that we should be concerned with the most regrettable feature of their nature: their quick satiety with good. So that the people of Gondor in times of peace, justice and prosperity, would become discontented and restless — while the dynasts descended from Aragorn would become just kings and governors — like Denethor or worse. I found that even so early there was an outcrop of revolutionary plots, about a centre of secret Satanistic religion; while Gondorian boys were playing at being Orcs and going around doing damage. I could have written a 'thriller' about the plot and its discovery and overthrow — but it would have been just that. Not worth doing."

go away nephew

can someone post the season's plot please

Who is she?

>only have 7 episodes
>the first one is all filler

bravo

But it makes 0 sense. Cersei doesn't have any claim, and no one would follow her when potential heirs exist out there. It wouldn't be just Estermonts but many others, probably even Lannisters, that the Baratheons married with over the years. Any of them would be a more reasonable choice than the insane incestuous Queen that walked naked through King's Landing. Cersei just gets the job because she's a famous main character? What?

The amount of people babying george on his twitter "oh it's ok George there's no rush it'll be ready when its ready i'm sure it'll be great"
fuck that George has had long enough the procrastinating fat ass.

BASED

Sunken cost fallacy

Fucking... yeah ok, I also still watch it, reluctantly because I'd feel cheated after so long without any payoff. But why spend so much time addressing it after. Back in the day you watched Xena and kept it between you and your willy.

Silent judgement.

LITERARY GENIUS
lol seriously tho, look at these butthurt asslords who've invested thousands of hours of their worthless lives on the figments of an obese neckbeard's D&D ripoff.

ya fuckin ugly face cunt.

Try to hold back my vomit at that hair.

Why did Arya make a speech scolding the Freys for not killing all the Starks, when she clearly didn't kill all the Freys? Or are D&D gonna say that she killed all the children and daughters off screen?
How did Euron build a thousand pretty-looking ships in under a few months?
Why is Jaime such a beta that he doesn't realize Cersei is becoming the Mad King?
Why wasn't there anybody at Dragonstone? Not even peasants or vassals or anyone to occupy the castle?
Besides "OMG GURL POWAH!", why were all those old Northern Lords afraid to tell Lyanna Mormont to quit being a little bitch?
Why did Edd let Bran and Meera in?
Why did Arya run into the one band of Lannister soldiers who conveniently weren't depraved rapists?
Why hasn't Sansa told Robin or anybody for that matter that Littlefinger killed his mother so he can be executed and they can take control of the Vale soldiers without any of Baelish's meddling?

Honestly the best scene of the episode desu. If the show is going to go retarded, it needs to go full retard. Like Code Geass levels of stupidity. Only way this shitshow will ever redeem itself.

>Cersei just gets the job because she's a famous main character? What?

No, because she is female, you CIS white male.

No it isn't. My pubic hair is a different colour to my eyebrows.

Reminder that if you have black pubes you aren't a true Aryan.

6 years more

As a loyal soldier to the notion of the monarchy under which we live, your treasonous comments against the personification of that same institution are in direct opposition to the beliefs I hold so very dear. But, as a man who places a higher value in liberty and freedom for all, I will defend to the death your right to espouse those views.

Sounds like he's grousing about the kids these days

>past his prime and old
>long sword in close quarters
>kills like 15 guys before going down
Literally nothing wrong with Selmy's death

Ask them what they liked about it

>everyone is gone from Dragonstone

DND STRIKE AGAIN

>addressing it
Because it's so odd to the point of becoming fascinating and intriguing. I have to.
It's like when you get mobile flash clone app 2,892,173 becoming a viral hit, you can't help but wonder why/how the fuck is this happening?!

I want to share my pain with others.

guy knows his stuff

At what point do magical soldiers with twin-swords get revealed?

>grey worm is a cuckold
>series wins all possible emmys and golden globes possible

I get the impression that his publisher does the same thing

>hurrrrr dragonstone
>hurrrrrr i dont know what storms end is hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

keep going showfag

Its great how everyone decided to wear sinister black outfits, really good costume decision.

You know what I love watching more than advancing storyline or the white walker threat after months of wait?
Sam "my wife's son" Tarly's shit cleaning montage.