Sweden rebukes Hungary in row over asylum seekers

>Swedish Migration Minister Morgan Johansson told news agency TT that Hungary had informed Sweden it would not apply the EU's Dublin Regulation, under which asylum seekers may be sent back to their first country of arrival in the EU to have their application processed there.

>"All countries have to follow the joint rules, otherwise they can't be members. I will summon the Hungarian ambassador next week and convey this," Johansson said.

>Sweden says it currently has 1,061 asylum seekers it would like to return to Hungary, out of more than 152,000 migrants who are awaiting decisions on their asylum applications.

archive.is/TebfB

LMAO stupid cunts think they can turban the Orban.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/finland_suspends_asylum_seeker_returns_to_hungary_following_higher_court_ruling/8828852
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/germans-flee-hungary-escape-angela-merkels-migrant-policy/
ft.com/content/69a269f6-1825-11e6-bb7d-ee563a5a1cc1
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
youtube.com/watch?v=WpVLe6FHEh8
youtube.com/watch?v=OyD9ZF2PU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wBeqNNaVsts
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao Sweden just beat you in soccer.

burger BTFO

CAN'T

Only faggots and lesbians play soccer in the US, Leaf.

You don't want Dublin Regulation? Then get out, you don't need our money either.

yle.fi/uutiset/finland_suspends_asylum_seeker_returns_to_hungary_following_higher_court_ruling/8828852
Also Sweden playing the moral God but wants to send their refugees to place where multiple human rights are violated

KEK. Enjoy your sandniggers Ghengis. Hungary and Poland played 9d chess with you with cucks.

Chess? They're in Germany's leash. They don't produce anything, just want gibmedats. I wait for the day Germany kicks them out and how well they do after that. They hate EU, they don't want to follow any of the rules, they don't need to stay in the union and get money either.

>Germans are ‘fleeing’ to Hungary to escape Angela Merkel’s open door mass migration policy, saying that they fear “civil war”. Hailing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, the German ‘immigrants’ say that he has protected his country against “Muslims, intruders and economic migrants”.

All the based Europeans are fleeing to Hungary. Meanwhile you faggots are replacing them with niggers and mudslimes.

LMAOOO

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/germans-flee-hungary-escape-angela-merkels-migrant-policy/

>The report features a Bavarian couple in their early 20s as they meet Ottmar Heide, a German estate agent living near Lake Balaton, according to whom 80 per cent of those interested in buying a property in the region are fleeing Merkel’s policies.
Lol, one couple moved to Hungary which is full of gypsies. What a mass movement.

9D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

BTFO GGNORE

No we don't, but you'll keep that money flowing anyway or you'll get another batch of these. :^)

SAVAGE

Kick Hungary and Poland out. Become even more cucked you Finngolian faggot.

DO IT
O

I
T

Your border is useless til Turkey collapses and when that happens your shitty border doesn't matter anymore. They call come through Italy now.

>Enjoy your sandniggers Ghengis

Ahaha

Holyshit I'm seeing my first BANTZ and Hungary is teabagging Finland lol

Except his bantz was shitty because that border has no purpose and it leaks anyways. Hungary is full of gypsies, the only group of people worse than Muslims. Almost 4% gypsies!

Finland > Hungry

>tfw you btfo all of scandinavia
>tfw you realize they're just a bunch of snowniggers so it really isn't that impressive

We'll see about that, even our unemployed were called in by the homeland defence to work alongside the southern border.

There will be no "leaks" next time.

Those snowniggers outperform you when it comes to intellectual pursuits (i.e. science). How does that make you feel.

Don't worry though, you have us beat at cheeseburger consumption.

So based! ;3

>shilling for a gibsmedats country

Are you an Abo or something?

>even our unemployed were called in by the homeland defence to work alongside the southern border.
There was extended border control all over EU so I don't really care about your leaks.

ft.com/content/69a269f6-1825-11e6-bb7d-ee563a5a1cc1

Oh it's the inferiority complex swedish immigrant again, what a surprise

Say hello everyone!

Fucking Magyar subhuman scums!!!!
Back too Siberia where they belong

Are you following me or what?

No, you're just impossible to miss

>thinks I'm afraid of low wage workers from the exciting and peaceful orient
Wew lad... So? We have plenty of space.. Hah, such baseless threats!

Don't forget to add postage before you ram that blackmail into your box. :^)

What's that?

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

100% support Hungary in this. Why would they need to accept the refugees they've been trying so hard to keep out?

Niggers being niggers.

I live further away from that shithole than you are from Romania.

I don't give a shit. It's still your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpVLe6FHEh8

>otherwise they can't be members
Come on Hungary, join us on the outside.

THANK YOU HUNGARY FOR IRRITATING THE KEKS

Irritating? No one is irritated, Sweden just wants everyone to play by rules. EU will just put sanctions on states that break rules. And then Sup Forums will cry again how evil communists dare to punish leechers.

Sanctions require unanimous vote and Poland and Hungary will never allow sanctions for the other.

You have been outplayed, outsmarted and goulashed.

KYS.

You do realize that you're commending nigger-tier behaviour, right? Wait a minute, that makes sense, seeing as you're most likely a nigger.

Forget I said anything.

>Swedecuck
>Outperform

kek enjoy the sandniggers on your wife

Johansson is just a cuck who not only wants his women raped, but demands all european get raped equally.

>Plenty of space

Is that what you told the sandniggers about your wife?

Merkel ignored the Dublin regulation, Orban should too.

Either a polack or an amerifat. Which is it? I'm guessing polack, since you make up the largest percentage of immigrants to Norway.

>unironically wanting to spread non-European immigrants to central Europe

Better than having them in the purest countries. Central Europe isn't white anyway.

They are the purest countries, Muhammad.

Poland is in pinch too and subjected to Article 7. Do you think these countries have any say in anything? The don't have economic value. They're the dogs who need to follow the master if they want to eat.

You literally wouldn't notice the difference with all the gypsies there anyway. And I hate leech states.

Haha, good one.

Clean Norwegian for a millenia here, back to little baghdad with you niggerlover

you're acting like the EU is some kind of benevolent force and betraying it is a crime against humanity

As for the polacks we keep them as slaves, better than doing the opposite like Sweden does

youtube.com/watch?v=OyD9ZF2PU6Y
Ah yes look at this pure first world country

No you're not. Then you wouldn't take the American's side when I was defending all of the North. You're not a native.
You signed on and therefore have to follow the rules. Don't want to? Then leave the EU. Like I said, nigger behaviour.

Orban supports the EU.

KEK
U
C
K

I'm a EU federalist. And boy cna these immigrants suck a dick.

We seriously need a faction in the EU to bully the big guys. We need Visegrad to expand and be more of a force. Because nobody in the east wants them.

Not Poland, Czechia, Slovania, Hungary, Austria, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece.

People that would probably support the faction Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Cyprus.

So whos left to cuck?

France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden and Finland.

I'm just wondering, math question
If EU dissolves and everybody and their mothers send the all their rapefugees to
a) Germany
b) Germany + France + Sweden
What is the new population native vs nig+mudslime spread?

Post yfw Western Europeans actually think Islam is a good thing and want to spread it around Europe because they think the rest of Europe would benefit from more Islam

Of course he does, Hungary would collapse without it. That's the fate of butthurt belt if you're not cucked by East you're cucked by West.

why are Hungarians always saving europe?

You're lucky you live in our Colony. If you would live here I'd have the SÄPO at your door for those racist and xenophobic remarks! You racist pig.

Bitch, you aint returnin shit

get em somewhere else or get shot Morgan Johansson Bögen Jävlar

I don't see why he wouldn't. Hungary sells a metricshit ton of food around the EU and the free market benefits them greatly. You can be against an EU policy but for the EU.

It's not that hard to be agaist OBAMERS and TRUMP AND HILLARY yet still be for the US.

>Defending north
Sweden isn't the north any more than Pakistan is

>Saving Europe
>acting like niggnoggs and letting the true white countries be destroyed by immigrant hordes

Not my fault you cucked yourself :^)

All the hungarians I have met are hookers.

Sweden has the highest Germanic population of the entire Nordic region. We're also the most influential (science + Swedish Empire), and we were the center during the Viking Era (Odin supposedly being Sweden's first King). Your turn.

>implying they won't be deported to fingolia the second v4 exits your kek federation

>Muslim countries having that low rape rates
hmm

Serious note; does sweden have nazi anti-hatespeech police like Krautland does?

Oh really?
Guess what , we dont have to take all the shit instead of you
if you cant protect your own country , then fuck you

Well no, a muslim country had the highest one

Why does Sweden think anyone gives a shit about their opinion.

They had to let us all know what they thought about Brexit too

Well done Hungry

I agree that Swedes are some of the top people in Europe. This is why you have to send all those fuckers back.

They wont get through

youtube.com/watch?v=wBeqNNaVsts

>acting like niggnoggs and letting the true white countries be destroyed by immigrant hordes
>AFUCKINGSWEDE

stop sven/Muhammad I just had surgery on my sides

>R1b
>Saxon
>I1 I2a I2b
Who made this?

>the second v4 exits your kek federation
Well, why isn't he doing it? No balls? I'm waiting.

Then don't cry when you don't get those gibsmedat euros from us.

>Hungary you can't refuse them the human right to enter your county!
B-but I don't want them
>You have to play by the rules

>Hungary, I've changed my mind, I don't really need these refugees, take them back!
B-but I don't want them!
>You have to play by the rules

Fuck you, enjoy your prep the bull you colossal faggot.

>Highest Germanic population
My turn.. Can I wait 5 years?

All those black bulls for your mum sweden. I bet you are very happy.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers

Hungary's 50 percent general dna is 50/50 slavic and celtic\italic
wtf lol
We aalso have an usually high amount of greek,near eastern or north african dna?
What the fuck

>2014

Hungary is doing the right thing. SHITSKINS OUT AT ALL COSTS

Hungary wasn't the first country they entered when they came to EU. According to Dublin they should be processed in Greece, but it's EU again and EU doesn't obey it's own rules. Hopefully Hungary doesn't accept a single one back.

Also being a disgusting savage niggertier mudhut faggot Vikang doesn't mean "shit".

gr8 original meme m8

Thank you
Norway has more non-white immigration than we do. You just get more slavs (who are registered as white and European). Your Germanic population is declining faster than ours.

We wont accept them kek

>he shitposts in another thread again
reminder:
1/4 SLAV
/

S
L
A
V

Yes and no. We are worse than krautland because we deal with that outside of judicial systems. If your boss knows he fires you and everyone shuns you socially.

But you won't be jailed for a swastika or for saying something like that. You'll be a pariah and be denied in every single social aspect and for the swede it's all that matters, because otherwise we go full depression/suicide mode.

Fuck Sweden.

How dare they talk shit to Hungary?

t. mixed americlap mongrel with muh 0.01 magyar heritage

Lol these power fantasies. Keep thinking you're important. Deep down you know you can't quit EU. You're like the nigger in America who whines about white man and oppression and wants gibdats but has no balls to go back to Africa.

>Vikang

Sigh.
Reality sucks, huh?
Celt butthurt.