What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess he misses out on all the Uganda kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

The majority of the world is nonwhite so it's stupid to have all white casts

further proof that these couldn't have been made today, we really dodged a bullet

why is the majority of the world white but the majority of movies are made by white people?

means he's never getting my money desu

There are no white actors in Bollywood. There are no white actors in Nollywood (Nigeria).

And here is dindu saying "durr hurr not enough blacks in movies from countries with white majority ! Ooga booga where da white wimin at ?"

Why they still trynna push this awful nigga??? He's shit, ugly, dumb as hell, completely unsympathetic.

Um, America is the most diverse country in the world if you haven't noticed

Why did disney make him delete his old twitter?

SHEEEEIIIIIT

The Orcs were Black

There far more blacks in movies than they make % of the population. Also way less Latino or Asians.And if you count Jews then whites are underrepresented to the point of almost no representation.

it's going to get reversed a little after 11 million are deported by 2020

>my high school in Dallas in 70% Hispanic, 15% black, and 15% white.

What country should I move to where whites aren't a minority?

Poland

>Movies should all have characters that are ugly black guys in them.
>(So I can get hired to play those characters.)

Star Wars should have planets that are all black people though, desu. Since they do the whole single biome thing.

It must be horrible to go through life seeing nothing but the colour of people's skin.

Poland

Poland, New Zealand, or Iceland. Literally every other white country is being overrun

We're full.

THICC

Move to Vermont.

he is so ugly and hasn't even given a standout performance yes I've seen that stupid British alien invasion movie about the chavs

There's plenty of Orcs and other savages in LotR.
If you want to make a point, use some actual full white cast.

>lotr is favourite move of all time since released
>now its just a bonus
>;)

fuck off, we don't want any strangers. your western blood is full of cuckoldry and degeneracy. if your ancestors allowed all this you're no better than them probably.

>white women breed with nonwhite men
>white men turn into traps
>hurr durr white genocide isn't real

I wish I was born a century ago

>texas

found your problem m8

He means that if the LOTR had a token black character, he would have been happy because he would feel represented regardless of how shitty that movie was, because it was. Even if that character was sweating like a pig, acting cowardly and revealed as the toilet cleaner in the castle...

When we start trying to get into Poland as refugees I hope you either shoot us at the border or give us birth control shots and keep us as slaves.

>hating based Texas

Found the Calicuck

>all these Star Wars customers sulking about his comment

You'll pay to watch the next one regardless you hopeless fatties.

legolas played by idris elba

I haven't seen a star wars movie in over a decade.

Any Eastern European shitholes.

>cali is 38% white and Texas is 42% white
>cali is the fifth largest economy in the world and texas is booming

Not sure why white people are freaking out about becoming a minority

The niggers were the orcs and the goblins were the spics. How does he not know this?

>Serbia being blue pilled

What happened there?

>instead of getting shot by spics I get stabbed by Slavs because I don't have a bottle of vodka to give them at 7 in the morning

Not much of an improvement

USA dropped freedom bombs on them.

Stupid faggot

That movie had a $200 budget and was filmed during a civil war
True kino

Look at South Africa.

Soon or later, simple numbers will matter. Rich whites will isolate or leave, poor whites get fucked.

One reason is that multiple generations of non-whites in the USA have been raised to loathe whites.
Imagine what whites could do to black people, in the USA, if they really hated them and wanted them to suffer.
They could be extinct from the continent in days.
If it were blacks becoming a majority over whites all the whites would be necklaced and/or raped to death.

That's actually the only good thing communism gave us - it made us undesirable to subhumans.

People that say things like that generally have no idea what's going on in South Africa. And if you try to explain it most of them will say it's good that saffers are being "punished."
They think Nelson Mandela is a black Jesus.

The median age of whites in America is 44 while the median age of nonwhites is 25. Trump won 51% of the white vote. It's already over for white America. The Trump voting white population is too small and too old to combat nonwhites and their white liberal allies.

>Sup Forumstards shit up another thread outside of their containment board

Can we please delete Sup Forums already?

He's going to screw up Pacific Rim 2 right

what a stupid nigger

Makes me feel better about not watching the new Star Wars movies.

>where are all the black people in this fictional world?
>Im going to hate on this high quality beloved franchise cause it mad a physiological and artistic choice to design races/species to look similar to one another (and is mostly based on europe)
>Im in star wars, which includes POC now, but the original didn't, but lets not bring that up

I can't wait for Dark Tower to flop

>white countries can't have white movies because there are non whites in some other places in the world

Post yfw white people go extinct in your lifetime

>being this new

Moot created Sup Forums so he could say the racism was just a joke and sell Sup Forums to Jewish investors.
The reason Sup Forums "leaks" is that it's not a leak: Sup Forums users are every board's users.

>t.

It's very ironically, because commie ideology was exactly about multiculturalism and racemixing. And now Slavs are most xenophobic and racist white people in the world.

Literally every European country is majority white, with France having the lowest amount which is still 85% of their population.

>t. Pissboy

DT spoilers:

The Roland character is very specifically supposed to resemble Stephen King. There's even a scene where Roland meets Stephen and the resemblance is important. There is a character that is a black woman that was racist to Roland. Being white is genuinely important to this role. It's not a "hurr who says Bond can't be black?" situation.

It's merely opportunism masked as social justice, he whines about lack of non-whites as if he altruistically cares about all races being represented when all he really is trying to do is pressure executives to give him and his fellow niggera more roles.
When will whites drop the faux-morality and realize they're being misled into obsolescence.

>white people die out
>no one left to pay your gibs
>US becomes a 3rd world
4D chess

What? Russia is 20% Muslim and let in over 10 million Muslim immigrants into the country since the 90's. Russia will be the first European country to be majority Muslim

Look up the numbers of under 25 years old.

These things will change quickly in a few decades.

TYLER PERRY'S LORD OF THE BLING

WE WUZ HOBBITZ N SHIEEET

Weren't the men of the south riding the elephants dark skinned?

He meant 'if you don't ship me back to where I belong, I'm going to be a big problem for your culture and your race'

Those Muslims have been there for centuries, just like in Balkans or Poland.

Makes it very different to Western Europe.

>"hurr who says Bond can't be black?"

Being white is a characteristic of Bond though

Still A LOT better than the US which is literally going to be 30% white in 50 years.

+white birth rates
+immigration
+birth rates of immigrants
+sex of immigrants
(they're men meaning once they're settled they'll send for their wives to come, so every one man in the mass migration is like one man plus one woman plus at least three kids.)

I don't think he cares about his fellows at all, just like feminists, it's all about securing a position for themselves. If Boyega cared, he would have rejected that degrading role he played in Star Wars. But if he did it out of desperation, he should stfu about representation because he's just a house nigga

there are currently more white people on earth than at any point in existence

He's an ignorant nigger, what did you expect?

numbers don't matter when the average non-white IQ is 80

so long as the adaption is a good movie and Idris Elba acts well, i could care less about that very specific scenario you just described
I'm also glad they didn't cast someone who did look just like Stephen even in his prime because i could NEVER imagine a guy like this being a gunslinger

Yeah, people will claim it isn't, though. And you know they want you to say "What if they made MLK white in a movie?" So they can say it's different because he was a real person.
They exploit the lack of black characters people care about. I'd hate to see a white man cast to play Blade, for instance.

Naw. Just like how the Irish, Italians, Slavs, etc were considered true whites in the 1800's and early 1900's, Hispanics will be added to the white umbrella. Shit, America already classifies most Hispanics as white

Russians are extremely racist and hate Muslims more than gays. Even if there are not much black people in Russia, they think and openly joke about Blacks like about animals.

W-Why?

Thank G-d. I wouldn't want to look at some nigress's feet on the big screen instead of mommy's.

>galadriel played by precious

>numbers don't matter

So that's why the Nazis won the war...oh no, wait

Literally piece set on fantasy medieval north Europe
>Ey yo why no bruvas in there? das rasist!
Flick set on fantasy African
>Yo yo yo dis our istory, better be no whites there ro else

Removing slavery was a mistake

Cis orc scum

Nazis lost to other white people

>numbers matter

So that's why Japan won the war...oh no, wait

>could care less

Well you're a mouth-breather so I don't respect your opinion anyway.
My theory is they made Roland black so they could make Susannah a white girl calling him a nigger.
Think of the Susannah character. A rich black girl pretending she is an oppressed "authentic" black person as an excuse to do bad things. That sort of describes a topical group of people today, doesn't it?

Russia has laws against insulting Muslims. Russia actually accepts and likes their Muslims. Hell, Putin is grooming Ramzan, the Muslim leader of Chechnya, to take over as president of Russia once Putin steps down. Western countries should try treating Muslims with respect for a change.

white commanders yes but these things were the shock troops

>Soviets
>white

Wew

their were alot of minorities that fought for america

>
>Nazis lost to other white people

Yeah its not like openly racist white people are a minority or anything...