Can we discuss the Jewish influence in Hollywood?

Can we discuss the Jewish influence in Hollywood?

What the fuck is Jewish influence?

What do you think they're trying to influence you of?

Shit sounds retarded.

>you can cum your seed in my cunny user, even if you're a goy I'm a Jewish girl, so our kid will still be one of G*d's chosen

Are those thigh high stockings or just shapewear? Either way, post more.

delet this

They're influencing muh dick

>Oy vey! I ate too many kosher burgers last night

>implying shitloads of directors, producers, executives in hollywood aren't jewish
are you fucking braindead? they openly admit it.

they're poltards

ignore

On a side note, if you're well versed into their """"illuminati"""" symbolism, you're going to have a blast with this. Even more blatant than Wonder Woman.

Test

We can discuss the influence jewesses have on my dick yes

>are you fucking braindead? they openly admit it.

Yeah it's not a big secret, everybody that knows how to use Wikipedia has the knowledge that all the big Hollywood studios were founded by mostly Jewish guys and some eastern Europeans,

Guess the ethnicity of the people that named studios like Warner Bros. or Metro-Goldwyn-Meyer.

W2C curvy Jewish wife that one balloon after child birth??

This. Stop digging into something that isnt real. Go to pol there are no jews in Hollywood

>my dick when I found out Lauren Bacall and Tina Louise were Jewish

>my dick when pic related
your dick became monochrome and feminine?

What's retarded is to think you're revealing some big secret by saying Hollywood is full of jews.

>Jewish women have hot as fuck bodies and above average faces
>Jewish men look like some inbreed midget nerd freaks

What does YHWH means by this?

I find that kind of hard to believe. A horror movie, sure, but a Christmas comedy? What illuminati symbols are in it?

She looks like a jumbo marshmallow.

she is like a thicc pale version of sarah hyland

and this is a bad thing to you?

if you have a problem with it, learn the business and make your own studio instead of bitching about.

I thought you guys found affirmitive action bullshit.

The only reason Ashkenazi Jews seems to be so smart for their small population it's because in their culture they are required to read their holy book in their own language to reach adulthood and be consider part of the tribe, that along with other historical experiences as a community made them see education as highly valuable and necessary in their way of life and even survival. You can see a similar situation in Asian cultures like Japan that are required to learn complicated languages since they are children to be considered part of the nation.

Genetics have little to do with it, if somehow you could influence black-american communities to embrace education, hard work and good manners as an important part of their culture instead of being considered "acting white" you'll see more "smart" black people.

t. Sociologist

I don't know what you're referring to

>smacks lips

pls delete very offense

MUMMY MUMMY BABY WANT MILKY

can we talk about something different for once?

The news?

That's even worst.

t useless education outside a Taiwanese masturbating forum

jews know how to exploit a population for capital. i fall short of the Sup Forums conspiracy stuff but it's obvious they care not for the nation and all about $$$$$$$$$

>t. Sociologist
its good of you to put this at the end so that i can just read this and know that i don't need to take the time out to read any of the rest
thanks, man

Gross, there are far better milky Jewesses

Jesus she looks like a bloated corpse

>he doesn't have a pale feminine dick
fuck off nigger

I remember when I was this bluepilled.

Either that or you're a shill.

Maybe he hasn't fallen for the fatt meme.

>tfw no michelle jewfu to slowly fatten up

>gets thicc
>and blacked
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like the jewish influence is getting bigger

Yes! Would anyone else like to see them compare their hairy arms!?

THIS
there are no jews in hollywood, nothing to see here