Have any of you bros ever experienced a break up with someone you loved before?

Have any of you bros ever experienced a break up with someone you loved before?

Fuck. I had a scare last night. My girlfriend told me that something that she's been internalizing for the past five years or so is reaching its zenith, and it's crippling her inside. She says it stunts her from being truly happy, and that I deserve a woman who doesn't have that problem....Even though she says she's truly happy around me.

I don't know bros. All I know is that my love for her is what inspires me to continue with my goals, and that I'm thankful she's in my life every day.

She didn't tell you what it is? wtf?

>Have any of you bros ever experienced a break up with someone you loved before?

Nope.

Fuck off to /adv/ normalfag, Sup Forums is a kissless virgin board

This.

>he believes in the affectionate Jew

lol

>Have any of you bros ever experienced a break up with someone you loved before?
Yes.
She sounds self-obsessive and only cares about herself. You probably give more than she deserves. Your relationship will end really soon. She has a Chad on the side waiting.

she fucked a nigger

drop that bitvh

>someone you loved
Nope, no experience with that.
>My girlfriend told me that something that she's been internalizing for the past five years or so is reaching its zenith, and it's crippling her inside
What is it?

she fucked a nigger

drop that bitvh

also not politics. reported and saged

The more normie of us have But please user tell us what she was thinking about she'll never know

She told me she's not ready to tell me what it is, and that she never told anybody what it is.

I think it has something to do with body image and self esteem issues, I don't know. We've been together for 10 months now - been living together in an apartment for six months..

She means the absolute world to me. Last night was one of the scariest moments in my life

She's only attracted to white guys and is a religious conservative

Then treat her well

When my girl left me 3months ago I was devastated still am but I'm not going to an hero Fuck that bitch now I can Fuck anyone I want and drink myself to death without guilt

don't repeat what I posted back to me

Go back you fucking fag.

>She told me she's not ready to tell me what it is, and that she never told anybody what it is.

It's probably something really fucking stupid and unimportant. Women are dramatic.

Sorry honey your just not good enough for me :(((

Wake up, Joe slob. You're being played like a damn fiddle. You've known her for how long and she can't trust you with this supposed problem? Dress nicely and stand up straight when she invites you to have lunch with her new "friend" Brad, cuck.

She wants to become a man.

100% this. She doesn't give a fuck about you, she is only saying this to let you off easy and not seem like a whore. Probably wants to keep you as a "friend" who buys shit for her.

she is infertile