3 Feral Negresses Die In Florida Alligator Pond in a Stolen Car at Night

...Blame the Police, of course.
Well, the white apologists are involved now.

>Uhuru! My name is Jackson, and I am the West Coast Regional Representative of the Uhuru Solidarity Movement. I am here from San Diego, California to stand in solidarity with Yashica Clemmons and all Africans the world over who are an oppressed nation of people. I am here to stand in solidarity and demand that Sheriff Bob Gaultieri resign, that Howard Skaggs and the other deputies who drowned Dominique Battle, Ashaunti Butler, and La’Niyah Miller be prosecuted for murder, that reparations be made to the families of these children, and to demand Black Community Control of the Police.

uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/23/white-solidarity-with-black-power-at-inpdum-action-in-largo-fl/

What Happened:

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving, running from police. Right into a St Petersburg pond in the darkest night.

Police blamed for chasing stolen car, by Blacks.

BLM protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Other urls found in this thread:

wfla.com/2016/04/11/mother-to-give-her-side-of-the-story-in-crash-that-killed-3-teens/
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=mGwUlBgCKnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Noainlu3a8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic is Jackson.

>I cannot tell if it is male or female either.

Stop posting this we all have seen this a hundred times by now.

Should have learned to swim before driving.

Black Lives Matter people keep updating it with their actions.

For instance, witness Jackson's participation at a rally for these teens.

Just a couple of weeks ago.

Just a couple of weeks.

>Also this is the 2 year anniversary of Michael Brown's timely death.

>Clemmons is also mad about the way her daughter was portrayed.

>“I don’t like how you all are slandering my daughter’s name and making her look like she such a known criminal when she’s not such a known criminal. It doesn’t matter how many cars she stole,” the mother said.

wfla.com/2016/04/11/mother-to-give-her-side-of-the-story-in-crash-that-killed-3-teens/

Blacks in America don't swim.

>It doesn’t matter how many cars she stole,” the mother said.

What an interesting defense.

>Black people cant swim because of systematic racism

another post explain the reasons early today lol

And Gertie Gator just waits for her meals to come to her...

>>Black people cant swim because of systematic racism

This is so true.

Systematic racism is to blame for all of Black failures.

Little to no impulse control.

Low IQ.

Overweening sense of their own importance.

Inability to empathize with others.

Abject, ingrained & culturally reinforced (by their own black leaders) hatred of whites.

All from systematic racism, of course.

>Could be cracking
>One nigger did a good thing
>All the niggers are good boys now

>that ankh
WE

They should. Swimming is fucking basic skill everyone shoud know.

>remember, nigguers are opresed all the time now, all whites are evil, all males are misoginistycs, islam its a religion of peace and all conservatives are racist biggots nazis hitler reencarnations. repeat, after me. :D

WUZ

>three idiots die as a result of their own stupidity
>somehow it's racist
>somehow white people did this

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!

Dat pic.

LOL. Bitch will do anything to get elected.

>3 more innocent lives taken by alligators
Fucking alligators, species war now.

Fuck, it's not even a nice looking one.
Probably copper and paint.

Those names, is this Sup Forums satire

shits going to hell pretty fast.

Welcome to America.

Somehow white people convinced Black babymamas to give their children ridiculously eccentric names so that we may easily identify them and therefore disregard their resumes and job applications later in life.

>San Diego

Literally the mudshark capital of the US. Like 75% of couples are WF/BM, not even exagerrating.

Wait. Are you telling me Africans have an average IQ of 65! I've heard 75-80 but never that low.

KANGZ

It gets better.

Go to 4:00 in the video below and watch pic related drop some logic on the viewing audience.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

Wait...what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

Well to be honest all i read about US cops is they are very untrained, not able to to perform their duties and very afraid, shots at anything that moves or not move at all like falling branches and cats.

I don't know if that is true or not but i am starting to believe a US cop could not make one full day in Europe without being ridiculed for being a complete cuck or fired for not being able to perform their duties.

CSI and Law and Order are tv-shows nothing more.

Good. I hope they cried for their mothers as the water poured into the car, and clawed over each other to try and escape before being sucked down into the dark. My one regret is that there is no recording of their panicked screams as they died, I'd play it on loop.

The researchers gave EVERY possible benefit of the doubt to the sub-Saharan Africans. And still it was at or below retardation level (for the mean).

feel bad for the guy who owned the car, you know the insurance company probably didn't give him shit.

>It doesn’t matter how many cars she stole, she's not a criminal
the sane mind boggles

Yeah, we don't train our police to cover up mass rapes in America, and they'd probably have trouble "performing their duties" on every black bull they meet.

Woodberry

>peanut butter
nice touch

>policemen expected to dive into alligator-infested water in pitch black night

6:40 : "How can you steal a car if the keys are in the ignition" "That's not stealing"

FUCKING DINDU NUFFIN RACIS!

Algae filled waters

Darkest Night.

Cops STILL went in to try to save them.

Instead of being thanked (as they should be), the cops are vilified by some (far too many) blacks.

Makes no sense.

Pic related is the poor car. It died too. In the darkest Florida night. Listening to 3 niggers screaming and thrashing inside it.

F

It's honestly like they are a different species.

This is old news
They deserved it
Media went silent after it was found of their criminal records
Sage

>the mom sounds like Eddie Murphy when he does a typical black girl impression

I can't take this shit seriously

My goodness, not even the dindu nuffin in Brazil are defended this hard. What the fuck happened to US? It was one of the few countries I thought that was uncucked.

So why is their spokesperson white? It's like they can do anything for themselves yet get mad at whitey for treating them like dumbasses.

>LaDarius
>JaTavious
>Lateven
>JaMarcus

ohhhh jesus this is too good

Our ancestors did us no favors by shipping them over here and not shipping them back.

So now they prey on us every chance they get.

>Sometimes that backfires, though.

they shouldn't.
It takes them out of the gene pool.

Yo ameribros you need to redpill me on blm...How many people percentage wise approve it and how many do it in the community ?

It literally blows my mind most of those cases are thugs that get glorified.What gets done against it ?

I mean bml-movement,literally ruins every black's reputation, that really works hard and is honest and not a dindu.

Apparently they run circles around white people mentally.

We are just too stupid to recognize superior Black achievement when it stares us in the face.

Ah...

They're a joke. The media tries to push them as something important and serious but no one fucking cares until they block a freeway or something else retarded.

fuckin gold

People don't appreciate the terrifying nature of the Florida night. Back in highschool me and a couple of buddies were walking to another friends house in the middle of the night. One of my friends stops to take a piss. Turns out he was pissing on a gator. Never seen a man run so fast with his pants falling off.

>3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving, running from police.
And I'm supposed to feel bad for the Negresses? What is wrong with this world? Does everyone just ignore that part?

>Turns out he was pissing on a gator.

Damn. That would warp my mind for years.

My Dad thought a gator at a golf course in South Georgia was a fake.

Until it hissed and made a move at him when he tried to get to his ball.

Based fucking Florida does it again.

Why are we so superior, fellow Floridabros?

>slathering my daughters name

Didn't you hear the grandmother in the video?

The car couldn't have been stolen because the man left the keys in the car when he ran into the store.

Apparently there is an unwritten law that any time keys are left in the proximity of black people, they have a right to drive the vehicle away from the owner without explicit permission.

Or something.

>that any time keys are left in the proximity of black people, they have a right to drive the vehicle away from the owner without explicit permission.

Doesn't just apply to vehicles, either. If you leave your house keys around, niggers are entitled to all the shit you have in your house, and if you don't have a password on your computer, they can buy whatever they want with your PayPal account.

Is this story, STILL a thing?

Who the fuck still cares about 3 sheboons who got trapped in a stolen car and drowned in a pond? They were criminals. Who gives a fuck? Seriously, OP, you have nothing better to do? Are you just some angry BoweL Movement nigger?

Fuck off, Tyrone.

Hi, Schlomo.

Paramedic Supervisor and former firefighter/EMT here.

The slowest thing in the rescue/ems world is a tech or water rescue, excluding HAZMAT mitigation.

First you need enough people, and the right equipment, because my ass is probably not going in the water unprotected.

Second, you need a size up and a plan. This usually starts immediately, but unless its known, shallow water without fucking carniverous cold blooded killing machines probably lurking in it, any action taken is waiting for people in wet suits and SCUBA.

We didnt put them there, its not our emergency to endanger ourselves without taking due precautions. The only time we 'rush in' to 'save' someone from imminent harm is in cases of house fires, since firefighters have to wear turnouts and scba simply to perform their job. But even then we will write people off if the fire is too advanced because they're likely already dead. My job is not a fucking comic book adventure, I am not Batman. And I am certainly not going to risk killing off my people or injuring them, because they have families too, and frankly I can be held liable for their death or injury if I am negligent.

These girls killed themselves. That's right. She/they risked themselves every time they stole (yes, STOLE) a vehicle and this time they paid the ultimate price for their foolishness and negligence. This would not have been different if they were white.

Is Florida the Australia of America?

>If you leave your house keys around, niggers are entitled to all the shit you have in your house,

How else are young black scholars to get the school supplies they need?

Pic very much related.

Also Florida.

Homeowner had no right to shoot an intruder in her house, according to the (dead) Black thief's relatives.

>3 sheboons screaming their heads off as they're sucked into the black lagoon

I cant imagine what that sounded like. My only frame of reference is 12 years of public school with their type, so I'm sure it was ear splitting.

As a Floridian, I'm glad they're dead.

That is fucking hilarious, looks and sounds like my neighbor a couple houses down. Is she wearing a fucking bakers cap?

This gif pleases me to no end

Fuck man. And people still believe they don't have low IQs. It's not even a case of malnourishment.

Video is better. Nig talks mad shit before getting laid out.

>Niggers drive car into pond
>Drown
>Da white man iz killing uz

>Niggers get housed and fed and carefully told what to do
>Are productive for the first and last time in the history of Africa
>Da white man iz opprezzing uz

Can't they decide? Either they're as capable as anyone else, in which case not stealing and not running from the police and not driving into fucking ponds should be easy, or they're not and need to be treated as children and told what to do, aka "slavery".

>Is she wearing a fucking bakers cap?

I always assumed it was a shower cap. Not sure though.

Blacks must have no sense of social presence (what used to be called a superego).

pic related

We've been known as "the fucked up state" for literally our entire history.

>Spain must immediately make her election either to place a force in Florida adequate at once to the protection of her territory and to the fulfilment of her engagements or cede to the United States a province of which she retains nothing but the nominal possession, but which is in fact a derelict, open to the occupancy of every enemy, civilized or savage, of the United States and serving no other earthly purpose, than as a post of annoyance to them.
-John Quincy Adams, 1819

Why are most lesbians I see in such obvious bitches but the ones Iknow in real life such nice people, one I knew as a kid even helped my get my first girlfriend by putting word in for me.

you fucking idiots, you dont chase cars in Police cars!

THIS IS THE FUCKING REASON!

Dumb motherfucking crackers.

>Can't they decide? Either they're as capable as anyone else, in which case not stealing and not running from the police and not driving into fucking ponds should be easy, or they're not and need to be treated as children and told what to do, aka "slavery".

They have chosen that middle ground.

They loudly proclaim themselves to be intelligent despite all evidence to the contrary, yet demand an infinite number of handouts squeezed from the taxes of their betters.

Sucks, man.

to be honest :

>who gives a fuck ?!

I think every week you read or hear "white cop/black innocent black violence"...

it isnt like at the begining..like somebody its planing this. confront us with pictures and clips everday, so that we gonna think that its necessary and normal to kill black people..

because the ones you see online are cherry picked BECAUSE they are awful vile people. not all lesbians are like that.

American SJWs are deficient in logic.

But unsurpassed in blaming others.

>We tried chasing cars on foot but gave it up as a bad job.

These niggers act like there aren't white people licking their assholes every single day. As if they've never had a single positive experience with a white person

>white person said they like my jacket
>that did make me think good

That's a fair comparison. Florida is widely known for having a lot of crazy people, Cubans, Disney World, humidity, alligator-infested swamps, and old people.

Personally I respect them for their excellent gun laws.

Educated black female here

1. We hate everyone generally speaking (I'm down for the swirl though.)
2. We especially hate our own.

That being said, I have no sympathy for these women. In fact, the dirty gene pool that is our species is a little bit less unclogged.

These women would have been future welfare leeches with at least 5 to 6 different baby daddies and at least 3 to 10 kids that their dumb asses can't take care of, so they leave it to the government.

Nothing of value was lost.

They would have been nasty ass prostitutes with STIDs and HIV/AIDS

Someone would have abused them.

So, let us thank God/Allah and the baby Buddah that these apes (and yes, my dears, these are apes) did not survive and that they are burning in the hell they belong.

>from upstate jew york.
>mother has been snow birding it up for the last 5 years in New Port Richey. she spends her summers up here.
>she is officially a Florida resident and plans on voting for Hillary.

Im sorry you guys and South Carolina end up with the losers and old people that my state exports

>Here in muh car
>It's the seventh ah've stoled
>plow it into a pond
>provide comedy for Sup Forums
>in cars

Well it doesn't as Hillary stole an entire election. But seriously, round up these welfare leeches and shoot them.

Aztecs invented peanut butter in 1384

>run from police
>drive into a pond like a dumbass
>"IT'S DA POLICE'S FAULT"

Will niggers EVER learn not to run from police officers? It LITERALLY NEVER makes their situation better.

>(I'm down for the swirl though.)

What do you mean by this?

Teaching a child how to swim takes parenting skills. Sheboons just can't be bothered to properly raise their kids.

Plus they don't like fucking up their stupid hairstyles.

Dem alligators dindu nuffin. They gentle giants never hurt no one & gubbermints gibs dem no EBT. They wuz just getting their lives back on track. Wildlife poh-lice rayciss always keeping a gator down. Need mo sheboons for dem feeding programs.

>Will niggers EVER learn not to run from police officers?

I haven't figured out why niggers like to kill white children. Or rape. Or steal every bike in the neighborhood. Or murder in numbers far outside their proportion in society.

>so advanced
>easily enslaved and controlled for hundreds of years

Was she a single white mom? That might have something to do with it.

>Will niggers EVER learn not to run from police officers

they will never learn

youtube.com/watch?v=mGwUlBgCKnM

>play the music loud
>cops come
>ask to tone it down
>get angry
>attack cops
>assault cop
>get his body cam and throw it away
>short time later niggress "found" the cam
>got tha story
>wants to sell it to news

the average day in the life of a nignog.

it's genetic instinct blacks never had a great culture where they live in big citys with lots of people like european or asien's etc so everybody who is not from there "clan" aka family is a alien which could steal food from them they play the king of the jungle thing...

They are truly their own worst enemy (though they like to think that whitey sits up at night plotting against them).

>ale either.
ankr oh god we have gonne soo far already, i trought this was a joke.
blacks are being converted to a DEAD cult that used to slave and kill people of color.

>no parents growing up
>government needs to parent

sad but clarence.jpg

brazil is uncucked.

To quote an old man I used to work with "Blacks have only been out of the jungle for 200 years, that is not long enough for them to have civilized. Whites and Asians have been civilized for thousands of years. That's why blacks are so violent, they haven't had to lived in a civilized society until fairly recently."

I am starting to believe we may be a different species, user.

Capable of cross-breeding. But different.

Blacks don't remember what happened before they were born.

Neither do we.

We are just 50 - 100,000 years higher up on the evolutionary scale than they are.

And they drag us down as a people.

For instance, meet James Broadnax. This video shows the face of true evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Noainlu3a8k

He murdered 2 men sitting peacefully in a car.

Confesses everything in unremorseful detail to this female reporter.

It is hard to hear the complete lack of remorse in this man. Even shows a real pride and satisfaction in murdering these 2 strangers in complete cold blood. They were nice to him and replied to him when he engaged them in conversation and were about to give him a cigarette when he killed one then the other.

He shows complete disdain for his victims. No remorse, just pure evil disdain. So guess what Texas did for him? Sentence = death.

>So guess what Texas did for him? Sentence = death.

good.

In europe he would get sentenced for life (aka 20-25 years) and go free after 10.

I'm beginning to think this is true, but I think it depends on the location. Don't bring anyone over from Nigeria or from ANY village. Nigerian women are the worst women. Completely without class.

Jamaican women are the same. They are also loud without any class and most of them have smelly snatches caused by unprotected sex.

Some blacks would have their dogs eat them their own kids if they could.

Finally, a well known Black Panther made it quite clear that he hated black women so much so that he found black women to be only good for raping. He wrote aa majority of black book about this and had no remorse.

So, here's the thing. A majority of blacks enclosed in their own communities share DNA generational pain and psychological scars that they will never be able to get over if ever. If anything, it should be ok to go into neighboorhoods like Chicago with intent of genocide.

The mistake whites made was killing self sufficent blacks, like you did with the Tulsa riots/ Black Wall Street.

See, that was the mistake whites made.

You should have left the blacks alone to build their own cities while they had the chance and motivation to do so.