Someone explain to me the point of this country

Someone explain to me the point of this country.

What do they even do, exactly? What's their role in the world?
What have they done for the human race? What great contributions have they made to science, art, philosophy or culture?

If the whole country disappeared overnight, would anyone really care? Would anyone even notice?

>the daily butthurt 60%'r

There is no point to Canada. There really fucking isn't. It's a place where people make less money than Americans and everything costs more.

I WANT OUT

I swear to god I'm on the verge of killing myself, I hate this country so fucking much

-40 in the winter with the polar vortex
+40 in the summer with the humidity

Just fucking end this now

Their posts often make you think.

We're as economically important as South Korea you little shit.
We're more efficient in producing wheat, grains, energy, aircraft and car parts than America.

Buy a fucking coat.

>Buy a fucking coat.

IT DOES NOTHING YOU FUCKWAD

DESU, there really isn't.

Canada is one of those countries that just kinda exists, desu. The most interesting thing we've contributed has been like, Pro Hockey Players, and Crown Royal. As well as a more moderate North American world view to counter the US's constant AMERICA FUCK YEAH! Attitude...

Aside from that though?

Not a whole helluva lot aside from absorbing hilarious amounts of refugees from literally everywhere because reasons.

Bahahahhahahqhahahhaa

More like 40%

Rofl wordfilter is back apparently.

>poorfags

Get out then.

You sound like you just got here from the Syrian desert and was handed out a Canada Goose jacket by Trudeau at the airport and still complain about it.

If you're open about your feelings to normal Canadians, you'd see how quickly they'd buy you a plane ticket to get the fuck out of here.

He sounds like my sister and her friends that always complain about the weather, in other words he's a pussy.

fact is we are one of the most powerful countries on earth kid or we wouldn't be part of the G7 that's why I laugh at the Australians talking shit to us when we could destroy their city's burn their crops and take their woman north with us when we are done in fact fuck Australia to hell and you too op fucking twit . we got 50% of earths water the rest of the planet will grovel at our feet on day for a glass of water we already have enough nuclear material for 100s of nukes so don't tell me one of you fuckers plan on invading .

>You will never form part of the great empire of man and conquer galaxies for the God Emperor
Why even live?

Except that it's still really awesome to live here.

We don't have that blind national pride that americucks have that is plagued a history of civil war, racism, and invasions of other countries.

We run the world's largest mining cartel out of Toronto and act as one of 3 developed successful resource based economies

We're like you, only we're loyal to the Crown.

>-1965

Not to mention our soldiers died side by side with Americans in ww2 and afghanistan. This is why petty threads like this are stupid. Flags have kinda ruined Sup Forums as everyone is divided and wants to lay down "le bantz xD". It's disrespectful and pointless to continue to get buttmad over a flag. Although I never had incentive to shitpost until i was labeled a shitposter all the time. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have American friends that are bro-tier. So stop this catty shit, cus it's getting old

People don't understand our role In International Relations?. Hooo Let me explain it to you.

>History
Well, Some french King Claim this land some 400 years ago.
Lot of fish, lot of animal pelts,(Beaver being an expensive and exotic pelt in Euro in that time) France was doing some good deal with it's new Province out of the continent.

Good working colony until some other Euro fag decided to go claim there own part.

Fought a bit with brits for central territories.

We got Owned by the Brits, and got Annexed as a Brit colony after that.

(Brits invested a lot in that land.
Later got independance. (kinda. that's... wierd)

>Just Skip to here.
Now, We have ties in the Common Wealth, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United-States... We are everywhere.

A small part of canada is known to be the birth place of a lot of nice Business.

Montreal Had in the 70's one of the most important Italian Mafia in the world, Right Under The Sicilian Mafia.

A touch that still can be feel today in quebec, where you need 150 permit to have One Job.
The whole construction industry in quebec is full of the old mafia Ways.

.Just as the Vancouver Drug Industry. But Here, That's a silenced echo.

Canada is also a nice producer of Tanks, Armored vehicle, Plane, And we sell that shit to anybody that has the money.

We have a hell of an army. They're not billions of people, but they're good at what they are doing.

We got a hell lot of war planes, so Be kind with us. We have the perfect strategic relations to backstab anybody.

We look like fucking gummy bears, but that's because you don't know How fucked we really are.

how to deal with C.O.L.D. weather

Clean clothing
avoid Overheating
Loose and Layered clothing
stay Dry

remember that and you're generally set for the winter.

what if i like going to the beach?

Is belgium the canada of europe?

Canada is known for their syrup, while belgium is known for their chocolate.

Besides that, nothing.

you are literal autism. stay home

there is no beach at home

were a younger country with technological breakthroughs generations ahead of you, /wrists!

What have we contributed? Well, 40% of your population is using our insulin to stay alive. So your welcome.

An additional 5% of you are using our pacemakers to stay alive. Again, your welcome.

Hell, if we didn't go around inventing shit to keep you fat burgers alive you would be under 40% white by now.

So again. Your welcome.

Let me tell you about Canada...

Why are their posters so awful ?

We made the canadarm which is pretty legit

Actually only type 1 diabetes is treated with insulin. Type 2 diabetes (the type associated with obesity) is treated via diet.

Now shh. You make us look retarded.

>implying Americans can control their diets

Type 2 can be managed with diet, but people usually just go on insulin anyway.

Fuck me, an intelligent post from a leaf. What year is it, how long have I been unconscious?

We have the superior French Toast Crunch

Weed. We are destined to be the weed country, dude.