previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz4j19kPYNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this costume and fuck you if you don't complain about it

whats scene #8 in that list?

ELLIE

GRRM confirms prequel spinoffs

>One more season to go for GOT... but with five (5!) potential pilots in development, it seems likely that there will be one or more successor shows along eventually. I'd love to tell you all about them, but then I'd have to kill you. They're all prequels, though, I let that slip already, and several of them are....

Think I might just start cheering for the white walkers now. They have the most realistic character development. Also no strong wymyn memes to pander to

Autopsy scene with Sam and the Archmaester discussing the Long Night.

IT'S FINALLY HERE BROS

The Normies react to Game of Thrones S7E1 (Dragonstone)

youtube.com/watch?v=rz4j19kPYNc

lol i hate sansa too!
wanna jerk me off?

The ice giant was fucking nuts. I am surprised they did not show Hodor walking...

What was with the guy with Greyscale knowing about dany?

also
>tfw no Marwyn

>It's a "young brother is expected to be a major contender but is relentlessly abused and mocked until he gives up" episode

>It's an "evil man gets himself elected by making an impossible promise to restore prosperity to a region through an insane building project" episode

>It's a "woman loses the election because she wasn't able to offer a concrete reason to vote for her beyond the expectation she deserves to be next in line" episode

>It's an "old man actually thought he had a chance to change the system when anyone paying attention saw he'd be gone by the end of June" episode

What did D&D mean by this?

>that Burlington Bar collab

KINO

I'm hungry for Preston but his Night's Watch election theory is shit.

And still we don't get the thing we want to see, aka Robert's Rebellion

BASED

Why didn't Arya kill any woman at Frey's?

preston is shit in general

>'strong women rule everything while men clean shit' episode
could they be more explicit with their agenda?

Is the Dragonstone castle and walkway a real place?

Think it was weird for Emelia, filming in Ireland instead of Morocco?

What did you guys think of the sex scene?
or the battle scene
or the major plot twist
or the main character getting killed scene

Where did he park the Delorean?

Hmm...

Direct prequels are always shit. And the main events of the rebellion have already been shown.

>“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

>“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

>“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

>“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

>“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

>“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

>“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

>“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

>“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

>“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

>“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

>Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

>“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

>“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

>she did nothing wrong last episode

it's in spain. near bilbao i think

Why did they decide to make Dany retarded?

Shitposter, she's filmed plenty of scenes in Ireland before.

I'm more pissed at the haircut desu

>publicly questioning Jon's authority

she doesn't even know how to power behind the throne

Bravo, costume designers

>it actually ended with Dany stood over Stannis's sex table and saying "shall we begin"

Every spoiler was right, it's all true

>+skit

>Lord Glover

Remember any characters who interacted with Dany and had greyscale?

What did he mean by this?

how does anyone not associate hillary with cersei?

>overambitious woman who just wants to rule everyone else and will act at all costs, has no personal ethics and is willing to lie cheat and steal openly, is widely loathed by everyone and publicly ridiculed, becomes fat and ugly, and is constantly stating she's kept behind only because she's a WOMYN while in reality its her self destructive hubris, utter incompetence, lack of strategy and short sightedness that makes her lose at everything

Yeah but he's a man.

nah

He looks pretty hot desu.

just that cuck who went to die in the desert

but he was off in the dothraki sea and headed east

>, utter incompetence, lack of strategy and short sightedness that makes her lose at everything
But we already know Cersei is going to defeat the Tyrells and the Dornish this season, and cause Dany and Jon to go on a pointless mission to the North that gets a dragon killed only to reject them anyway. This is the season of Cersei.

I liked it, very witcher

It hasn't been shown on camera. I want to see the events portrayed on film, from Robert and Ned being young at the Eyrie all the way to Lyanna dying. I don't care that we know how it's going to go and I'd much rather see some politicing than another shitfest about Targaryen anime kings and their magical dragons.

Why is this supposed to be considered bad? It's essentially the same outfit his nieces wear except his is opened

Teleportation is the number one method of transport in Planetos.

>Direct prequels are always shit.

ahem...

Anyone watch the new episode of the Normies yet?

What did they think of the poo scene?

>Dragonstone
>known for having dragonglass
>"My fort has dragonglass"
>"Sam, go investigate"
>"Dear Seven! they have dragonglass in dragonstone!"

When did this become anime?

Just a matter of time for the T-virus zombies vs Ice zombies showdown

i dont believe you

>I rate Euron

>watching people watch something else
Why?

All this tells me is that you people are weirdo normies for watching this shit. I bet you watch TWD too.

It's been spammed so many times faggots are actually starting to like it.

Valyria
Far east Essos
First Men arriving
Aegon the Conqueror
Dunk and Egg

I feel like that covers them all.

WOW JON YOU DON'T WANT TO PUNISH LITTEL KIDS ARE YOU FUCKING JOFFREY OR SOMETHING?

sam is such an obnoxious author insert. dont be surprised when he has a threesome with dany and sansa soon

>Hound & Friends again the only redeeming thing about this trainwreck

So the only thing that can save this clusterfuck is the undead Dragon and Jon fucking Dany, right?

Will they ever meet again?

Can you shitposters please kill yourselves? We had to listen to you for 8 months denying the leaks, and now that they've proven 100% real you STILL shitpost about denying them.

>But we already know Cersei is going to defeat the Tyrells and the Dornish this season, and cause Dany and Jon to go on a pointless mission to the North that gets a dragon killed only to reject them anyway. This is the season of Cersei.

That's literally what happens user. The only bit he missed was after Cersei betrays Jon & Dany, Jaime is finally done with her shit and rides north alone to join them in the raid vs the Lich King

If you look at her from above can you just see her tits or what?

I'm astronaut

>now that they've proven 100% real

LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU THIS SEASON WILL BE GREAT

What the fuck was the point of Jorah getting greyscale? I had assumed it was for him to act as a Connington replacement, but it's been completely pointless and will now be cured in a few episodes by Sam anyway.

That's the only one I watch for two reasons

1. They sometimes talk about /got/

2. It reaffirms my racism by being as stereotypical as possible

Literally kill yourself. Right now.

Reminder that HBO are so utterly scared of GoT ending they literally split the season a year apart while desperately working on prequels.

>Leaks confirm Hound will stay blueballed all season

At this rate, never. Pray for cleganebowl at least.

D&D are so fucking lazy I swear to God. Also reminder that the show still hasn't told us who sent the assassin on Bran.

Because Cersei won

>Sansa doesn't react to being told that Brienne killed Sandor
Shame I'm not on tumblr, I bet sansanwhale tears are delicious.

>They sometimes talk about /got/
Fuck you and fuck them.

Wait what, that wasn' part of the leaks was it?

stannis back yet?

Publicity for Resident Evil The Final Chapter

HBO started the splitting seasons shit with Sopranos

Azor Jaime!

yes

Is there a reason why a litterallywho house was able to marry into the Hightowers and has a valyrian steel sword?

>Aegon the Conqueror
As much as I'd like to see it, it would probably just come across on screen exactly the same as what's about to happen in the show.

Why castle was empty?

So this burned dude was Stanis, right?

Because they weren't complicit in the massacre

Who the fuck is Ned Umber? Did D&D just pull an Umber out of their ass?

yes

So what's going on with this show?

>Upside: sansa FINALLY has a nude scene later this season
>Downside: body double, body covered in scars, burns and missing a nipple

so is this a win?

Stannis took all his men north, many dead, sad

All you do is complain. Complain and complain. Complain about everything. Complain about the casting, complain about the acting, complain about the script, about the lines, about the cinematography, about the settings, about the clothes, the haircut, the faces, the music... Everything. All you do is complain about every fucking thing. I've been following this shit since season 2, and I remember... Oh I remember. I remember back then all you did was complaining too. I remember after the blackwater battle, I remember coming here and seeing all the butt frustration. Complaints about every possible detail. I remember, I remember vividly, after the red wedding, I came here with my jaw dropped, expecting to see the same surprise in your posts, but all I saw was complaints. Constant complaints about every single aspect of the execution. All this bitterness, obsession over details that did not please you. It's all you do. Complain about everything that you did not like, but you never like anything.
If this show no longer pleases you, if watching this show no longer gives you any feeling of pleasure, of satisfaction, if watching the episodes only serve to disappoint your expectations, to frustrate your desires, if the show is mo longer entertaining nor good for you-
THEN STOP WATCHING THE FUCKING SHOW, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUCKING SHOW AND LEAVE THE THREADS FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE GAME OF THRONES.

There was a time when valyrian steel was basic shit.

Alys Karstark has to be related to Rory McCann. That's the only explanation for that casting choice.

Probably bought from the CIA for a couple of gold.

They look a little Down in the dumps

Best answer for the question asked ova 9001 times today

This outfit was a lot more Euron-y than anything else about him.