I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

WHY IS Sup Forums SO RACIST I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you sure that you aren't being figurative?

really gets the noggin' joggin'

The level of maturity is rather low, is it not?

Probably because of the overwhelming evidence supporting it

Maybe you're a cat and it's called purring?

Sup Forums is a board of love and tolerance Sup Forums doesnt hate anyone

execpt jews

didn't you call me a sandnigger yesterday?

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
Try this on for size, Aussie.

Fuck off stupid sandnigger.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Behead those who insult Sup Forums

Sup Forums is satire

Hey man, like, stop being racist and shit

really makes me ponder

Role playing in mom's basement as a big tough guy when you're covered in shit and flies and a 99lb. fag boy jacking off to tranny cartoons. We're scared.

because Sup Forums is to politics what /x/ is to science.

Sup Forums is a board of Peace.

> Not all Frogs

Being a nigger isn't the problem

The problem is pepole REACTING to the word nigger

Thinking they are high and mighty moral superiority except than people like me would like to believe that brain science has taught me that we are all inherently racist by default we catagorize people.

In reality all humans have some sort of ineffable quality some sort of value that is existential that we assigned to having the brain capacity that we do for some reason in general it seems to be a good philosophy to keep everyone from clawing each other's eyes out

But deep down we're all fucking the same more or less we all have the same kind of cells if people wanted to be really racist you could say somethig

" like myself have 2.5 times more water and Quantum Keks than yourselves"

Because we're all Democrats.

>I move away from the mic to sit in my oxygen tent

You're literally a fucking faggot.

#notall/pol/acks

Fuck off stupid sandnigger

I'd take a 15 minute speech from Hillary over a 60+ minute rant from Trump any day.

Hillary actually says something, Trump just blabs about "Muh America" or "Muh Winning Again" and repeats it over and over. Then he baits the crowd with some ridiculous statement like "Obama made ISIS" and waits for them to applaud. Then he says it over and over again until people start to realize he's just fishing for cheers. Then he moves on the the next rant. Completely incoherent, sad!

Sup Forums will dominate Sup Forums.

Redpill is spiritual. Declaring redpilling on normies is done by extremist Sup Forumsacks that aren't true Sup Forumsacks.

We're all moderates here.

you know, CTR didnt piss me off but now theyre stealing our trips too. not okay.

ya its pretty disgusting. We get that you are getting paid to shit post but making fun of our religon and tradition is too far.