Why has every mainstream source with a magority male base trying to pit the sexes against each other...

Why has every mainstream source with a magority male base trying to pit the sexes against each other? How does passive aggressively making men feel inferior and sexist make a fandom or hobby better... especially since we see this strategy fail with Ghostbusters.

it's a woman thing. if they can't enjoy it they will ruin it for men

i keep thinking there's gotta be some kind of massive thought out plan to all this shit, but it's so sloppily implemented and mismanaged

They aren't, I don't think you alt right snowflakes understand that you're the same as SJWs. An all-female ghostbusters doesn't offend the average male, let alone males actually worth anything. No one is pitting sexes against each other except leftist and rightist SJWs like tumblr and Sup Forums. Just a minority of people who appear very loud on the internet because they spend 18 hours per day downvoting, blogging, crying, raiding, downvoting, blogging, crying.

It's called capitalism. Corporations take calculated risks to make money. The end.

Because by doing so, they can "appeal to women" by "empowering them" while at the same time berating anyone who doesn't like their thin excuse for pandering as a sexist.

What people like you somehow fail to recognize is that your complaint is literally that you aren't being pandered to. The lack of awareness is pretty incredible.

>magority
'Pretencious' poster? Is that you?

>Meritocracy is pandering now
Whew lad

Women are awesome. Get over it.

uh it was her turn man.
2016 - 2024.

why do centrists think they're better than us?

Because we aren't children.

>why
You know why

You're just doing mental gymnastics. There's nothing meritocratic at all about your favorite media having all male casts, they were pandering to you. Your complaining starts when the pandering to you stops, you just don't see it that way because you're so accustomed to being pandered to.

DELETE DIS ITS ANUDDUH SHOAH

>those desperately cherry picked Jewish names

Are the neonazis here actually being paid? You seem too stupid to be human.

>you just don't see it that way because you're so accustomed to being pandered to.
This isn't an argument. What's your degree in?

I'm in high school so still undecided.

prove it

Yes goy go back to sleep

You need to lurk for a few more years before posting. Not everyone who disagrees with you is "alt right" and you're the one who went there.

t. Morty Steinbergowitzman

What the fuck is an "average male?" Whatever SJWs define as appropriate?

The average male may not have been offended by the new ghostbusters, but he and the average women certainly didn't want to see it either. The ticket sales showed that.

Hollywood is entirely leftist / democrat which means:

>anti family
>anti male
>anti white
>anti heterosexuality
>anti gender roles
>anti child
>anti American

These people are evil. They stand against everything that is good and righteous.

(((why indeed)))

I know on some level this is bait but it's also absolutely correct

>No one is pitting sexes against each other except leftist and rightist SJWs like tumblr and Sup Forums

Absolutely not. On the surface, the elite push the sugar-coated "nice" multiculti stuff, and then, under the table, promote and encourage all the most vicious and ugly in-fighting that you see online.

>All female
Okay
>All black
Great
>All white
Not even acceptable to think about

Because obama is out so race doesn't matter again

When you realize Hollywood includes these tropes in their movies in a similar way to how they display barely clothed women to attract male audiences we can have a conversation.

lewd

MODS

You're not even worth arguing with for fun, go back to tumblr

Come back in 10 years when you've actually become a real person instead of just a teen edgelord.

From what I understand certain (((families))) are very matriarchal in order to ensure genetic purity of their race.

Cause he did such a great job of easing racial tensions when he was in office, right?

Democrat lefties have pretty consistently shown the world their "values." Hollywood is merely a reflection of that community since they share the same political ideology.

Nut jobs and the mentally ill will try to spin this as alt right people complaining about nothing, or even go so far as to say the two sides are the same, but that's not even remotely true

This is a conflict between normal, decent, god fearing people and the evils of the Democratic left, which has openly embraced every form of perversion and deviancy.

Every day is a battle for your soul. Better choose a side.

>This is a conflict between normal, decent, god fearing people and the evils of the Democratic left, which has openly embraced every form of perversion and deviancy.
B-but muh alt right

I tought I was on a Sup Forums thread not on a republican grannies facebook page.

Shouldn't you be posting cunny threads lefty? Go do some drugs with your pangender, asexual life partner.

That got a smile out of me, not going to lie.

>How does passive aggressively making men feel inferior and sexist make a fandom or hobby better.
they're not trying to make a good product user.

They're trying to fracture society for political purposes.

Not a reply. Please try again. Tell us how the deviant left represents the basic values of decent Americans

>anyone who disagrees with me is a drug addict lefty
Next you are going to call me a commie.

>it's a drumpfag thread

You sound upset. Wanna talk about why you are wrong?

The Jews are pushing liberal values. Their aim is to cuck the west entirely.
Resist.

You don't have to be a Trump supported to be a decent person who supports normal human values.

>values
They're not even 'values'. It's just nonsense designed to fracture society into as many different factions as possible.

It's why 'transgender' was invented.

I support normal and abnormal human values as long as people don't try to push the abnormal ones as normal. I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but when less than 1% of the population is trans and only around 5% is gay and yet they seem to be vastly over-represented in media, I wonder who's pushing the agenda.

based Dub-Ya

>encourage all the most vicious and ugly in-fighting that you see online.
Yeah,fuck you.Since when Sup Forums needed a prompting from the shadowy "JOOS" to act like cunts
See
Habbo Hotel Raids and every doxing made by Encyclopedia Dramatica.You're just searching an excuse to act like cunts without repercussions

Correct. They use thesame tactic all the way down the line.

>Sup Forums v. Reddit
>Sup Forums v. The Donald

It's divide and conquer.

All this gender bollocks was made up by white college kids so that they could put themselves into the same minority bracket as niggers

yeah, no.

Those kids are the victims. They've been thoroughly brainwashed. (but you know that shill)

It offended me how damn awful it was. That's about it.

(You)

I don't even agree with the whole SJW and Jewish boogeyman thing but seeing retards like you get buttflustered is priceless.

You're no true centrist kid, you're just a leftie parading as one.

i just wish people would stop thinking that the studios actually care about any of this shit

they're just willing to bend over and make whatever will appeal to the masses, it's just that the masses is now a lot of very sensitive people who will applaud you and shower you with repeat custom if you don't offend them and make them feel important by echoing their sentiments

t. someone who works at a movie studio

>I work in a nationwide industry manipulating masses.
>When will 2017 learn they are influencing (((us)))!

i'm not intelligent or stupid enough to know what that means

>i just wish people would stop thinking that the studios actually care about any of this shit
does anyone think that?

Because women are now much wealthier than ever before and these big studios are doing everything they can to appeal to the market.

the shills still trying so hard

soon it will be rats hoping of a sinking ship

i tend to think so

when you see articles/tweets/posts written about how hollywood has "finally woken up" etc

t. reddit

oh well idk about any of that. i think here we all grew believing the naive normie white male boogeyman narrative. sooner or later Sup Forums flipped that narrative on its head and we don't have anywhere else to talk about it.