/hcg/ - CLINTON GENERAL: GETTING SHIT DONE EDITION

>CLINTON PLANS FOR A FAIR ECONOMY
nytimes.com/2016/08/12/opinion/hillary-clintons-plan-for-a-fair-economy.html?_r=0

>GETTING STARTED
youtu.be/0uY7gLZDmn4

Hillary 88%* chance of winning projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

>CLINTON “MOSTLY TRUE” DONALD TRUMP “MOSTLY FALSE” politifact.com/personalities

>VOLUNTEER FOR HILLARY
hillaryclinton.com/forms/volunteer/

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

RALLIES
>Hillary Clinton Speech On Economy in Des Moines, Iowa 8/10/16
youtu.be/9t9Q3LBdM70
>Hillary Clinton Anti - Trump Economic Speech, Kissmmee, Florida 8/08/16
youtu.be/mgRGYe8bOso
>Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally in Columbus, Ohio 07/31/2016
youtu.be/giUQiXAXuAQ
>Hillary Clinton Full Nomination Speech at Democratic National Convention 7/28/2016
youtu.be/watch?v=Xkc0lChr6HQ
>Hillary Speaks at Democratic Party Even in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 6/14/16
youtu.be/E4OPqJ24GQc

SOCIAL MEDIA
instagram.com/hillaryclinton/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
youtube.com/channel/UCLRYsOHrkk5qcIhtq033bLQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>DNC MOMENTS
youtu.be/Psb7NNwxeAo
>RNC CONFESSIONS
youtu.be/oeYKFRV34kY
>ROLE MODELS
youtu.be/mrX3Ql31URA
>CAME THROUGH
youtu.be/KgShA36gE-4
>MOTHERS OF THE MOVEMENT
youtu.be/oHDEsIklvjs

INTERVIEWS
>Hillary Clinton Interview With David Muir After Win 6/08/16
youtu.be/watch?v=ukx-FzJDbYo
>Hillary Clinton: The Vox Conversation 7/11/2016
youtu.be/5VE9nihee7o
>Mock Job Interview for President with Hillary Clinton 1/15/2016
youtu.be/PiDFL8tgn0Q

>TRUMP GETS BTFO BY TEEN
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/28/vstudent-spells-out-everything-thats-wrong-with-donald-trump-15-tweets_n_8053100.html

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/12/the-clintons-charitable-giving-goes-almost-exclusively-to-their-own-foundation/
yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOO~

Die shills

/HG/ has a right to be on this board as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

This woman is unfit to be President. She is a fanatic and a racist. She belongs in jail...

nope

She gets shit done?
Name some accomplishments of hers. I'm talking about things she is directly responsible for.

I like this one better.

Hillary Clinton will not be president.

>CLINTON GENERAL: GETTING SHIT DONE. Without a Toilet. Uses Depends.

Fuck off you fucking shill piece of shit. Your kind isn't welcome around here.

>I GET SH*T DONE
Not incorrect

she does kill alot of people commit alot of treason and accept an awful lot of bribes so yeah I guess she gets shit done

>trying to steal memedoge

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well I guess you didn't hear her husband's speech about all the things she's done. Sup Forums is not your personal reference section of the Sup Forums library. Take your chafed tits somewhere else please.

Ayy fair economy eh?
mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

If she was so chock full of great accomplishments, she wouldn't need a former president (who she owns) delivering them.

>raise taxes for gibs
>borrow 26bil from the fed to establish a new bank
no thanks pinko

She's going to win, the jews want it and literally every normie hates Trump, prove me wrong.

look at the difference in crowds. both are full of normies, one significantly larger and more high energy than the other.

of course the jews are afraid of a nationalist pres. muh 6 million and all, but the average american normie trusts trump over the average jew and establishment politician.
its going to be close, but she will lose. maybe a 2000 election situation with months of recounts, but she will lose.

You do not see our population. I'm from wa state the bluest state their is and people here are really opening to trump especially our blue collar workers

Hillary for dead niggers

Shill thread
Hi CTR! I see they got you all working overtime!

this pic is from may, why is it just now making the rounds?

Don't forget to sage

Das it user.

You sound like a newfag. Do your homework before you try to shill here m8

Daily reminder that you are actively paying shills when you reply to their threads (mainly) and their posts.

Imagine being CTR on this board and having to be all like "damn, Hillary Clinton, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your frumpy body and geriatric wrinkly grandma face. I would totally vote for you, both as a paid shill and as the real me." when all he really wants to do is elect another candidate come November. Like seriously imagine having to be CTR and shill for her on a Taiwanese puppet board while Hillary flaunts her shady history, Trump's gaffes barely concealing her email scandals and election rigging, and just shill there, day after day, hour after hour, while getting paid $0.02 per post. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her feminist and BLM pandering as you tell everyone Sup Forums BTFO! and DAMN, TRUMP'S POLLING NUMBERS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch easily baited Sup Forumsacks call you a shill and spam gore and all kinds of /cfg/ photoshops you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a steady stream of identical phrases and later false-flagging defeatist pro-Trump posts for your ENTIRE CTR CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in reddit. You've never seen anything wrong with this candidate before, but now you swear you can see the Kikes holding her puppet strings as she promotes The Globalist Agenda, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shitpost in this "alt-right (for that's what they call this place)" image board, the online shilling she paid 6 gorillion dollars for by hiring NEETs like yourself since the DNC. And then someone posts the CTR mailing lists again, and you get the mods to ban every single poster in this thread before Sup Forums doxes them down to hell, then you sit there and and create a new slide thread, because you're fucking Correcting The Record™. You're not going to lose your future 6 shekels deposited into your account over this. Just bear it. Post once in the thread and bear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

it's... it's over fellow Clitonites
any else feeling #Randy ?

WE WUZ AWOO N SHEIT

third parties are going to be the end of her campaign

This.
All mainstream media are either neutral or openly supporting her, hiding her every fuckup and at the same time facilitating bullshit about trump 24/7 and you have to understand that democracy is basically the rule of media. I'm pretty scared of what will happen with world when she gets into office myself but I think at this point it's best to prepare, buy lots of medical supplies, ammo and guns if you live in country that allows you to own them, tools and every necessary utilities that are hard to get during wartime, also lots of easily preservable food and food preservatives like flours, canned stuff, salt etc. When this insane whore gets to office some big and devastating war is granted. I'm going to desert and hide in the woods, there I will try to stay low for whole conflict.

>Clinton's tax return for 2015 released today
>MSM hyping how they gave $1 million to charity, about 10% of their income
>Fails to mention nearly every dollar given to "charity" went to The Clinton Foundation

Congenital corruption

>hotair.com/archives/2016/08/12/the-clintons-charitable-giving-goes-almost-exclusively-to-their-own-foundation/

Don't know if anyone would get the reference, bro. Very old.

Fuck you shills

Clinton family outing ca. 1920

I'm worried Clinton won't win guys. The E-mails and foundation are too much. And what if the Assange leaks about ISIS are true?

I get shills done.

she looks so old in that pic. and what is up with her glasses? she looks like my grandfather that had a serious stroke and had to shit in a bag for the last year and a half of his life.

>CLINTON “MOSTLY TRUE” DONALD TRUMP “MOSTLY FALSE”
>(((politifact)))
Along with snopes, literally debunked biased source, just another attempt at leftists to have a monopoly on the (((facts))), ie. the facts according to leftists.

Example
Donald Trump: The sky is blue, people!
Politifact: Mostly False, the sky is black half of the time, and can range from purple, indigo, cloudy white, or streaked with orange and pink

Hillary Clinton: The sky is blue, we all know that!
Politifact: Mostly True, the sky is generally considered blue and referred to as blue historically. The unobstructed and lit sky is a shade of light blue, which is a type of blue.

thats exactly how i feel. i just get to insult some strangers on the internet, but they have to endure, its their work

She can, in fact, get shit done.

Just ask the Libyans. Or the Syrians. Or whatever you call people who live under ISIS.

>samefagging
>stealing memes
i hope you get raped by a flock of feral BLM niggers

>head missing
7/10, would fuck.

>And what if the Assange leaks about ISIS are true?
>What if
I take it you mean what if there's enough actual evidence and people care enough to prosecute her?
Because there's no way anyone is actually deluded enough to believe she isn't funding ISIS.

Normie get the FUCK off my board

>Or whatever you call people who live under ISIS.
Isicilians?

Get out, shills. Reeeeee

hey, didn't have that one! Great!

You just honestly made me laugh. This is really 5D autism.

Fuck off shill

haha is this for real? there is an actual CTR circle jerk thread? Great idea. All CTR GET IN HERE!

Downtown Detroit, ca. mid 2017, in case Hillary wins

Does this clump of cells count as a voter?

I'm with her

yournewswire.com/man-who-leaked-clintons-medical-records-found-dead/

Idk about the credibility of this source, just reposting it from Voat.

I heard you liberals love a nice, dead baby - have one on me, senpai.

> Sup Forums
> rights

pick one

>england
Literally who gives a shit.

>"Forgetting" to sage
Why tho

When trump wins the first thing we are gonna do is reclaim the north.

I'm hungry now