Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/764162397275684868

>Hilary's people want her and Trump sitting rather than standing during the POTUS debates. That's how bad #HillarysHealth is.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you actually expect 4chin to discuss that?

Wow drumpftards are so fucking dumb

No u r

You know what, you guys are really starting to make me think.

... Like how mittens and obama and obama and mccain and gore and bush and bush and kerry all did?

ITS HER HEALTHAJHELKDPAHDOAKSNAPS

blog.dilbert.com/post/148844611656/the-greatest-cognitive-dissonance-trap-of-all-time

really makes me wonna go mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

inb4 drumpf sits down and manspreads

Rmyt.

She doesn't want people to see what she's sitting on

God you Drumpf people are so dumb she wants to sit because he is so much taller than her.

This was a false flag post meant to generate discussion and visibility of the thread, thank me later

Not an argument.

Wow she's intimidated by trump. What a leader she'll make!

It's not like the president is expected to confront our enemies or anything.

You sure corrected the record there.

That's too many cucks in one grammatically incorrect sentence.

Is that what your wife's son tells you?

It is about how voters will perceive it

And re-adjusts nuts while scowling at Cankles.

The podiums are always apart from each other and the cameras always make the candidate look like the same height.

If she won would she even know it?

Wow she's afraid they'll see that she's the small weakling she is.

It's not like she's expected to represent the U.S. when she goes abroad and confronts our enemies. If our enemies see her as weak, then we appear weak.

Nice job correcting the record

Her decrepit cunt would moisten a tiny bit

he took the earlier bait... but i'll run with it

HILLARY CANT EVEN FUCKING STAND

Bitch will stroke out before the election. Kek wills it.

(you)

rly mks u thnk...

In the scenario that she does die, who will take the place as the Democratic nominee? Will it be Bernie or Tim Kaine?

But they only ever sit in the town hall debate. The first and last they always stand at their podium like the primary debates

NUH UH!

Honestly Trump should just let her sit while he stands during the debates that way it will emphasize just how weak she is.

Damn imagine the butthurt if he agreed to sit beforehand, and just started standing because "sitting's too low energy" while the witch is dumbstruck on a chair . Bitch will be made to look foolish before debates even start.

Trump literally has to stand, that'd show just how much power and influence he has. The average mind would totally think the standing person has more control than someone who is sitting and you can't even see half of them

cernovich?
into the thrash it goes
GG is cancer

desu he should pull strings to have them provide her with a wheelchair if she wants to sit. Her choice whether to sit and look low energy or stand and look small.

THIS