/brit/

STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW. PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE; YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42897626]
youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8
youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE
youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good edition

this desu

also liverpool

BY AZURA, BY AZURA, BY AZURA, THE GRAND CHAMPION!

there should be one political party

american mass mobilisation

Shitting myself right now tbqh lads. Some woman at work who I often come onto in a jokey way caught me looking down her top and she's usually super friendly to me and she refused to talk to me all day. If she reports me to HR I could get fucking fired just for trying to look at some nice tits

i've finally found my sexual identity

Lads I'm 31 years old and old enough to be a father to most of you lot. Kinda feeling a touch paternal today so I'll help you out.
turn your head towards your armpit and have a smell. Pretty rank right? Your teachers will tell you to use deodorant but that's because they are the tools of the bourgeois and the jews. Throw your axe straight in the bin. Write a letter to Mummy May and ask for laser hair removal. Follow the instructions to the t. 7 weeks later and you will have reduced hair, and reduced odour, in the area. You, the girls, and broader society will thank me.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42897626]

love yanks tbqh lads

pls delete this

Captchas starting to mess with me, sunshine

>talking to f*males
you brought it on yourself

would b lit tbqh

you may say I'm a dreamer

but I'm not the only one

oblivion would have been a lot better if hellgates didn't spawn everywhere, and if hellgates weren't all the same

You must be stupid to accuse me of corruption to my face. In fact, I'm pretty sure you just attacked me. I think I need to arrest you for assaulting a member of the Imperial Watch

[Bounty: 1000]

Love the shivering isles

fuck off dad

*slays your ugly imperial ass*

just don't go to Kvatch

they're not all the same you utter bellend

peng

the fey gf

Name of the song?

Some of you outlanders are alright, don't go to Vvardenfell tomorrow

so if you are attracted to girls and also girls who claim to be "nonbinary" you are now a sexual minority and a victim of oppression as a polysexual

LOL it was fun when he tried attacking me later on after he had lost everything. Slew him like a pig at the slaughterhouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8

pure kino

that's lame though
they are if you pay attention. they all follow one or two distinct patterns with minimal variation between them
i am the nerevarine

>"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."

You're Going to be the One that Saves me by Damon Albarn and the Oasis's

good night lads

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g

You're real funny huh? a real fuckin wiseguy!

AYY jahnny! look whatta we gotta ova' ere! a real fucking wisecrack!

Come on! Run while there's still time! The Guard holds the road, but it's only a matter of time before they're overwhelmed!

Love video games, me.
Love playschool, me.
Love the anus of other men, me.

Wilson looks a bit chubbier here
was this before he resigned

will fight every runt in here

*heems you with one punch*

*fights you*

it would be a sore mistake
i'm something of a prodigy
a phenom if you will...

lol

would take on 5 like you lad

If I wanted to see gross slags at the racing, I'd go to aintree

that's Heath resigning to make way for Wilson
but that butterfly effects into Thatcher taking power, whereas if Heath had stayed on then the prophesy would've delivered Denis Healey through the 1980s while the Conservatives split.

>If I wanted to see gross slags at the racing, I'd go to aintree

Ill put you in the dirt you scummer

Why is Britain so musically talented

Don't understand how people can say Hitler was exclusively a German supremacist and only cared about Germans when he exclusively said he wasn't fighting for Germany but for the rest of Europe, and compared his armies to Spartans, Romans and Spaniards defending against Persians and Africans

you fools have all admitted to being runts. absolute state of you

You and my Bentley, lets go.

hitler said multiple contradictory things because he was a druggie demagogue

youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

hello pad, pick on someone your own size, i would knock you the fuck out and then proceed to fuck your paddie wife and take your pot of gold with me after i bust a nut in your ass

hat

stop posting this cringe video game shit you virgins

>

someone on here earlier was saying that Wilson belonged in the Liberal party

love this

>Don't understand how people can say Hitler was exclusively a German supremacist

pretty sure their main argument isn't this, and is actually that hitler actively genocided everyone who didn't fit his description of what he viewed as the ideal person (ie aryan)

shut the fuck up you drooling retard

you sound like a brain dead drug addled teenage fuckwit with 0 understanding of anything

Just keep your filthy fucking trap shut in future, and fuck off...

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

so I'm a virgin, what of it little man?

have more friendship with NPCs in oblivion than with anyone in real life

wouldn't even humor emma watson. i'm too good for her

>SHOULD OF

what if he just killed degenerates
would that really be bad if that were the case

Why would you fuck his arse rather than his wife's or children's?

>SHOULD OF

I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's Emperor. But for all these years I have never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the Gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in Darkness a Doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed; the Year of Akatosh 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd Era, and the final hours of my life.

despise you and Emma

doesn't matter, fact is it wasn't the case

I literally cannot wait for toil tomorrow to find out if I'm going to get a disciplinary for sexual harrassment. The anxiety is killing me. I want to know now

Ill take your fucking jaw off you cheeky little cunt. Im not messing. I will dismantle your fucking face. Where the fuck do you live? you have just made yourself a dangerous enemy. Say goodbye to your kneecaps you piece of fuckin muck.

have you heard of the high elves?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XR6dsy7ATE

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF YOU KANGAROO FUCK, WE USED TO PILE UP ROO'S LIKE YOU FIVE METERS TO THE GROUND

Ariana Grande.

kino when the music starts

who you been harassing la

literally how

all you have to do is just not talk to anyone

and then skyrim is like dude arrow in the knee lmao

torn between starting a new oblivion game or continuing as a character i don't care about

what did you do (or what is toilberg claiming you did?)

HAARGH

spot the school shooters

top left