Let this be the first homecuming thread that actually improves the discussion

Let this be the first homecuming thread that actually improves the discussion.
>RDJ is in it to tie it to the MCU better
>Also a pseudo mentor to Peter because he's the only one that's believed in him
>"b-b-but the sjw black girl"
>and?
>"sh-sh-she talks about slavery!"
>it's one fucking line and it's the only instance in the movie
Those are the only two things I hear you fuckers talking about. Can you at least try to expand the discussion and not repeating the same thing over and over? Sound design, cinematography, acting are all good in this. So what else did you not like? I thought it was a pretty good movie.

>Disney shills trying this hard to save their sinking ship

>actually
Why is it called Homecoming?

Out of the sjw little jokes, it was pretty good. But it only came to show me the Sony movies and Tobey are still #1 in peoples minds

Don't waste your time m8, Homecoming's great, they cannot see past their own massive butthurt :^)

I think because he leaves high school at the end? Like a homecoming at the end of a school year?

It's a back to basics thing... much of the film is centered on the narrative of your good ol' neighborhood vigilante, the one that builds community ties, etc.

Plus, Parker is a teenager getting ready for his prom night.

Plus, Marlel got back the character and finally integrated it into the MCU

>Can you at least try to expand the discussion and not repeating the same thing over and over? Sound design, cinematography, acting are all good in this

It's an absolute paint by numbers no stakes bore Pajeet and you know it

I also made 15 cents by making a thread similar to this one. For any freelancers that are also interested, here are the current rates:
>15¢/thread that lasts over an hour
>5¢/post
>10¢/post with 5+ replies

You gotta admit he did a better job than Garfield tho.

Tobey did a better job than Garfield desu

>disney

The profit are going to sony's pocket. I doubt the mouse gives any shit once the editing is finished

that goes without saying. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't secrete a little Hollandaise sauce watching Homecoming. Quips felt at home in a marvel movie for once and i thought vulture and crew were dope villains.

I gotta agree with that. All of this worked really well with this movie. Shocker felt weirdly last minute though but vulture was cool.

>Also a pseudo mentor to Peter because he's the only one that's believed in him
because Uncle Ben wasnt?

It's hard being a mentor when you're dead.

This being a spiderman movie made the quips feel very natural and welcomed. Vulture being an actually good villain also brought this movie above the garfield movies. I thought they had a good idea but still failed in it was have the AI in the suit give peter a reason to talk a lot like he does to himself in the cartoon. This movie did a couple of good things even with some of the bad things that are pointed out in other posts.

It was alright, but it got bogged down by superfluous Stark tech shit and too much diversity pandering that even normalfags are rolling their eyes at.

It was pretty much exactly what I thought it'd be. A prequel to a much better sequel.

IT WAS FUCKING SHIT
>b-but the SJW-bullsjit you whine about was just one line
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IF I WANNA WATCH FUCKING CULTURAL MARXIST PROPAGANDA, I WATCH THE FUCKING YOUNG TURKS
IT WAS SHOEHORNED AS FUCK AND OUT PACE

It wasn't shoehorned. It was part of her character. That's something that she would say.

MARVEL DAMAGE CONTROL TEAMS ACTIVATE!

it bombed in theaters dude, get over it. let it go

>dope villains.
>Dope
No one on Sup Forums says this shit but summerfag or shills

If summer, lurk more, if shill, go fuck off to Sup Forums, annoy your other shill siblings

>pay $10 to see an action movie
>DON'T FORGET TO FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING WHITE, GOY :^)
Nah, fuck disney and fuck this trash

There was legit only one thing that really bothered me about the entire movie, and it happened in the best scene.
When vulture drops the ceiling on Peter. Holy shit that was some good acting from Tom, suddenly just screaming and crying and feeling so utterly helpless, just calling for help. I was really, really impressed.
And then they threw in a shitty motivational voice over and a shitty reflection-in-a-puddle shot and I'm so mad about it because what should have been the best scene in any capeshit for years was just ruined because for the sake of a cliche

Oh fuck you're right. You just reminded me. Damn.

>believing the summer meme
look at this cancer and laugh

I actually groaned in disgust at the voiceover, shit was so dissppointing

How is that diverse?

Not judging you or making fun or thinking you're a dick, but how would you do that scene? I was trying to think how I would but I'm not sure.

Enjoying your 2 month summer break from middle school?

I've thought about it a bunch and honestly I'd probably draw it out longer. There's no puddle, there's no voiceover. Just letting Tom act out the helplessness then overcoming it when he realises he's running out of time. I know that seems like a non-event with no real turning point, but I feel like he could carry it convincingly through body language.
Even talking to people who aren't there would be better, like just mumbling "Mr stark, I can't let him get away" or something until it becomes clear that no one's coming to save him and he has to do it himself

Ooooo I really like that Mr. Stark. That's actually a real good idea user.

You mean Sony shills. Disney want the movie to underperform so when they go back to negotiations they can fuck those Chinks hardcore.

But, considering it is still a superhero movie and ridiculous coincidences happen all the time in them, maybe he finds a cracked photo of Liz in the rubble and it inspires him to stop her dad from ruining her life and his own

I would probably have Peter slowly lose hope, he starts to close his eyes, everything's blurry, then a light comes on and it's Liz. He open his eyes and he looks down and sees his spider-cock has saved him by so powerful it lifts his body out of the rubble. To bad Disney would never allow it

Yeah that could work too

I'll only support this if this also shreds the suit and the rest of the movie is just full frontal Tom Holland nudity

Lmao

Calm the fuck down Sup Forums

What do you mean you idiot ? Main character is white as fuck.

It's the third spiderman in a period of 10 years, it's just tiresome