Star Trek

Data with a beard edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vO3Z2yeElvk
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-The-Maquis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does TNG get good?

Around the time when the Borg arrive, gets consistently good after Wesley leaves.

After Tasha dies

Wesley is my favorite character so far though

Then it's already good and will only get worse as you finish TNG and start DS9, which won't get good until season 7, then Voyager will be amazing throughout, and Enterprise will start good but get slightly worse in season 4. And all the TOS movies suck, but all the TNG movies except First Contact are 10/10.

Seriously though, terrible bait.

After Roddenberry dies.

From the start.

Not bait. Wesley is my third favorite character after Riker and Data

If Cardies are supposed to be reptilian why do their females have boobs?

How can they be reptilian if they can have children with Bajorans?

Hey guys! I built a working tractor beam out of Legos, wanna see?

Because Dukat is a stud and his lizard jizzards are so powerful that they defy genetics.

>Remove the cool looking tripple bussard ramjets
>Put giant holes in it
Man they try really hard to kill every hype I have left for this show.

First for /chubbyriker/

What's Odo doing in ENT?

From the first season

That's just a solid doing solid things.

>give Harry enthusiastic consent
>Harry fumbles

Who could be behind this post

The fuck was up with the Chakotay romance in the final season?
That shit came completely out of nowhere.

Harry is a real man and doesn't want easy wins

he was the only available alpha male on the ship, it made perfect sense especially after Paris got married

>Harry
>real man
He's so extremely pathetic. Remember that episode when he awkwardly asks Tuvok to help him repress his emotion because he fell in love with a hologram?
And then Tuvok steals her from him?

They barely ever interacted with each other in the show before.

Then why did he never get into a threesome with the Delany sisters?

I'd get some of that dark chocolate pon farr before I'd let Kim or Paris even touch me.

>being a marriage wrecker

TNG: The Chase, despite diverging somewhat, we're still composed or the genetic material of the woman who played the female founder but wasn't a founder at the time.

Robert Beltran hated being le wise injun and kept demanding more money so they'd fire him, but they just gave him the money, so he tried demanding a romance subplot, and they gave him a romance subplot instead of firing him. I only wish it got a season 8 so we could see him becoming a Q.

He was a nice guy and he ended the show as a nice guy, still an Ensign, still alone. What a fucking tragedy.

God, I so do not envy your fiancee. Do you have a cuckshed for him yet?

He got promoted right to full lieutenant after their return to earth in the books.

That's right. It's me. Rootin' tootin' Commander Barclay, at your service. May I say you are lookin' mighty fine Captain! And Troi. Lovely as ever! How about a date tonight? See you at 6. The moons of Arceus. A little favorite of mine. They say the crystalline lattices are quite stunning this time of year.

*finger guns*

>books
Wasn't the show enough torture already?

am I supposed to read it in Holo Barclay's sexy voice?

It's not cheating if the guy you are doing it with only ejaculates once a decade.

Every male member of the crew got alien pussy, even Kim. And that poor guy just missed the only chance having sex on that stupid ship.

Didn't he end up fucking a hologram simulation of his wife?

Forget that chump Bashir. Commander Barclay is the man of this hour!

I would

What is the best TNG episode and why is it 'The Inner Light'?

Yeah but I think he also banged that uggo on a space station that was masquerading as an attractive hologram that he cockblocked Harry over

That's all I remember about the episode, it's really shit so I usually skip it on rewatches, the Red Dwarf version was way better.

Lol...wat do you like about him?

>McCain and the deep state, want to destroy Trump! Almost every attack upon Trump is an unnamed source and that should tell you something. It will be the subject of my next missive. The United States is involved in a civil war! There are issues that may come to light that will turn this country upside down.

wow he's red pilled af

He just cant help himself...trek zealotry is sorta hysterical....your whole post is evidence of how you refuse to allow your trek beliefs to be challenged

Hottest Men in Trek Power Rankings: Autistic Tripfag Edition

1. Bashir
2. Fat Riker with a beard
3. Trip
4. Thin Riker with a beard
5. Dukat
6. Kirk
7. Data
8. Bones
9. Reed
10. Tuvok
11. Morn
12. Paris
13. Shran
POWER GAP
8996. Thin Riker beardless
8997. Any Ferengi
8999. Barclay
9000. Neelix
9001. Wesley

>Any Ferengi
>Implying Quark isn't sexy as fuck.

>remember that time I doomed an entire species to an easily preventable extinction?
>all because I didn't want to play god. even though I did by choosing the other native humanoid race over the dying one.
>all because they didn't have warp capability yet. which is the magic cut off point for getting help from the intergalactic medical community.

No Damar?

I always picture Ferengi to have similar dicks to echindas, and that is just a huge turn off for me.

Remember that time I pondered if we should help an entire species not to burn to death on their dying planet?

There are no toilets on the NX-01 Enterprise.

We have seen the bathrooms of the senior bridge staff officers, many times and from various angles. There is a sink, a shower with no doors that must get water everywhere, but no toilet.

imagine cum spurting out of all those holes simultaneously

They are in there somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=vO3Z2yeElvk

Can I get a quick rundown on these two?

only after you insert a strip of gold pressed latinum up his anus.

They were a running gag, Kim and Paris wanted to bone them for several seasons.

2 slips if you sweet talk him down first

>not getting the joke

Reminder that Casey Biggs (Damar) used to be married to Roxann Dawson (B'anana Tourettes)

I bet that's one of the reasons she hates Cardassians so much.

Thin pre-beard Riker was still handsome but you got the ordering right

yeah dude my wife creamed her pants every time pre-beard fit riker was on screen in season 1. She was super bummed when he got fat and got the beard.

The irony of it all is that Jonathon Frakes had the ability to grow a nice full beard, but they always shaved it to look like a George Lucas helmet strap. The Thomas Riker episode shows how luscious his beard could have been the whole show.

It makes him look even more queer than he already did.

how cute is your wife.

she a cute. I love her

The Traveler was Elvis. He never died, he traveled to the future to become Wesley's father, Jack. Jack also never died, he traveled to the future to reap the fruits of his labor: an incestuous relationship with his son, Wesley.

9 years later Wesley returns to the Enterprise, having been split into two beings by the trauma incurred by his "adventures" with the Traveler. One went on to serve as a Lieutenant on the Enterprise, the other became Shinzon and sought revenge on Picard for failing to protect his younger self from an obvious alien pedophile.

What if his beard was like this the whole show

I wonder why it didnt work? I bet she was a handful

>It's a Data passive aggressively mocks Riker episode.

I hate antifa/blm/libtards so fucking much. I can't wait til they start shooting and it finally becomes legal to kill them all.

This

I wonder if our Bashirfaggot has seen this.
>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-The-Maquis

Dumb ass.

I haven't seen that. I haven't ventured into the comics yet because I imagine they are like the books, but somehow even worse.

>Not liking Mozart tier prodigies

It isn't there.

Third season.

>Kirk
>Not number 1

>Spock
>not top 10

Pleb

It isn't where? On screen? Maybe you'd like a close-up to convince you.

What's he doing in Stargate?
Other than killing space niggers.

What the fuck?

Tripple bussard was shit, though. This is meant to be a federation starship, not some ayy freighter.

He's Admiral Kinsey's mole.

Getting paid, you stupid moron.

Measure of A Man

its generally in bad taste to show toilets on TV.
Old 50s hollywood things

Eh

>ctrl-f "sexual organs"
>0 results

Archer's shower opening faces the wrong way too.

>got by solely on family connections and "natural aptitude"
>didn't have to work hard

did you know that a more masculin actor was supposed to take the role of that trans thing ?
But Rick Berman as a good christian denied that sexual organs could make something else than babies.

He's the Captain of the ship. He can occupy/shower in the next room as well if he wants, idiot.

Yeah Frakes wanted a male actor

i realize they say he's special a few times but you get the impression he's supposed to be a normal 24th century kid from that era just obsessed with starfleet.

But he's Jewish.

>Then had the fucking gall to whine at the Organians for not saving 2 fucking people from their own stupidity

On my way watching myself trough all of Star Trek. just finished ToS and I'm now starting on TNG (god help me)
Also:
>captain gets soul-swapped with a chick
>But how do we know he's the real captain? She knows all the records!
BUT NOT THE SECRET FUCKING CODES that you fucking established in case the captain is ever fucking in trouble / impersonated or otherwise forced to give you an order he doesn't want you to follow.
ALSO he likely had TONS of personal discussions with Spock/Bones/Scotty that were NOT on any record that he could have used to prove that he is the real kirk. fucking hell Season 3 was for sure the weakest.

Jellico, and I say this without a hint of irony or trying to meme anyone, did nothing wrong.

Look at the diagram. Neither shower open towards the alleged toilet.

>Stopped any gays from getting into Star Trek
>Always encouraging bigger boobed actresses
Was Rick Berman /our guy/?

Yet another brilliant story idea by Gene Roddenberry (though the script itself wasn't his).