Peace spic cunt see you never

Peace spic cunt see you never.

Bruh... Look at this dood... Ohoo-hoo, wait till you see the...

OOH
hoHoHOHoho
OH NO NO NO NO NO
WhoaOAHoah
ooooOOOoOOOoooOoO PFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT...

Africans and Haitians should just be called Shitholanders from now on TBQH

>my spic ass is on FIRE

IMPEACH HIM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

P.S. He wasn't deported.

Shouldn't his family go along with him?

fucking Sup Forumsfags

Spics pay taxes through purchased social security numbers but they can't actually receive welfare themselves. IRL, Spics have crime rates proportional to their percentage of the population, they don't particularly bring crime in a larger rate per say, BUT most of them are poor fucks and poor people in general commit crime at a higher rate.

SILENCE. You will achieve nothing at trying to converse with the wh*Te dog (lower than dog shit TBQH) you'll merely confuse him into a pitiful rage.

i swear Sup Forums mutts are the worst thing in Sup Forums

Income taxes are the largest percentage of any tax revenue and they don't have to pay it.

kys

reminder that the only way to get spics to go back is to turn mexico into a respectable first world country

True, for the lower tier wh*toid (seperate from Chad PBUH) is incapable of rational thought separate from emotion and ethnic scapegoating. Truly it is THE LORDS will that he be punished, having his woman taken by the BLACK OX (KARA BOGA, PEACE BE UPON HIM) and the based Chad (of illumination and tolerance). Truly to be a low caste wh*toid, is to suffer.

but its full of spics

hahahahahahahahahah bootlicker got fucking SERVED by his thankful government holy shit

Income taxes are withheld by employers here. If income tax via employment of illegals is not paid that's totally on the employer. Republicans doesn't go after these cheating employers because they're hypocrites.

>I WAN' OBAMA DEAD, YA HEAR ME? I WAN' HIM DEAD! I WAN' HIS FAMILY DEAD! I WAN' YA TO BURN DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE AN' PISS ON THE ASHES!

This is what happens when you forget to tip the ICEman.

seriously it makes my penis erect when i see brown people suffering like this
fuck them i have zero empathy for them

the effect will be the same if employers were disciplined for hiring illegals or planning to deport them,
The companies will have to hire americans and the illegals will now have documentation and will likely be deported.
I don't see the downside with either going with the discipline route or the deportation route.

In the Netherlands, if an employer does have a copy of the passport of each employee, then he will pay 80% taxes over whatever wage might have been paid out.

Of course with the fines on top of that if it turns out they are illegals.

So illegal workers aren't really that common.

Here they only need a tax ID number. It's super easy to falsify residence documentation here unfortunately.

The problem with implementing laws like this in America is that there's a significant percentage of our society who either benefits from illegal labor, or thinks that it's inherently racist to prevent illegal immigration

>Spics pay taxes through purchased social security numbers but they can't actually receive welfare themselves. .

Only half file income taxes. Also, they don't make a lot so they would get most income tax back.

If they shit out a kid on U.S. soil, that kid is eligible for food stamps and welfare which they collect. Even if it's not horn here the u.s. pays to educate them and if they are poor provides free breakfast and lunch.

How is that easy?

>employer has to pay the income taxes
>fills in the ID numbers of the employers
>IRS computer: *beep boop* number and address does not match the cities citizen administration *beep* send an inspector

>The left blames the rest of the left instead of the right
Loving this.
Hope they never stop.

>ID numbers of the employees

Didn't they vote exactly for this? Why would they need to explain anything?

>we shouldn't educate and help children grow within a multicultural society but instead leave them out to rot due to actions done by their parents, not them.

woweee imagine that u cant come here illegaly let me bust out my violin to play a sad song for this illegal immigrant

>sending them back to the country that they came from
>leaving them out to rot
This is pretty racist to be honest

I don't think you know how filing taxes works. If you're here illegally you're going to fucking file for income tax returns. What they do is pay to use residents information. They then give this false information to their employer. The employer then withholds the taxes and pays them to the government under this paid for false ID. The illegal doesn't really have the capacity to declare a tax return since they weren't even paying taxes under their own name.

Their kids (if citizens) are eligible for education, food stamps or any other thing citizens are entitled to. Also when an illegal attends school they check their residence status. I really want to know how illegals obtain welfare payouts. I hear people tell me this all the time but no one ever gives an actual explanation.

That's not how it works. The illegals pay to use someones complete identity. The taxes are paid in that persons name with that persons address. That's exactly why the illegal can't get tax returns. If they put their own address as the destination for the tax return or put their real name as whom the tax return check should pay out to then the IRS would figure everything out. Illegals can't get tax returns, despite having their income tax withheld.

No no no you're missing the point. Even if you wanted to send them back elsewhere, you legally can't accomplish this, since said-children are born on American soil, and are thereby forced to stay here by law. Let's say they grow up and overstay a visit in Canada, where would they be deported back to? The U.S.

so they are committing fraud and forgery to be employed here

your post was clearly responding to the part of his post where illegal children get education and free breakfast/lunch, not children of illegals

the rest of the left is the problem though
t. the left

soyboy

Yeah, that should be ridiculously obvious.

triggered pablo detected nice job breaking the rules with your avatarfagging

NO SHIT. A bizzare form of fraud to their own disservice to boot.

kek the undocumented kids at my school (im an 18yo senior dont shoot) are completely open about it and literally nobody gives a shit even though our county usually goes red

dire

So people move here illegally, commit fraud and forgery to be illegally employed, and this is being defended by US citizens? Illegals shouldnt even be here in the first place let alone getting a tax return or welfare.

then your entire response is redundant since the children being referred to are illegal

what state are u from

Was kind of the same where I went to school, and i'm not even in a rural area that depends on them for labor. We used to call one of them IlleglĂ­o. I always get the impression that no one cares as long as they're not poor and don't commit crimes.

The don't get tax returns or welfare do you have an issue with reading comprehension?

Yes it is dire but what is even worse is that somehow these people are now being presented as victims and people are eating this poo poo platter like it's gormet dinner

nope you do, you've been here arguing with other people about how they don't get tax return or welfare. i dont care if they dont. for me its a moot point cause they arent even supposed to be here in the first place let alone working

In droves yes, often companies will set this shit up for them. If we really wanted to dissuade them, we'd go after the employers facilitating this. But you know it's much easier for republicans to just scapegoat brown people. Still i'm not a fan of masses of illegals here regardless.

have you seen the full video?

Monkey drags dying baby monkey over to the side of the road and then this other male monkey rapes a female monkey right on top of the dying baby monkey's fucking corpse

Emergency Portion of Medicaid extends to everyone, undocumented and documented.
Also Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), Head Start, and various services relating to private families are provided irregardless of status. Also, if they have a spouse or relative that is an american, they can use them to apply for other public welfare programs. In terms of education, health, and housing, and social integration programs, its usually the states that have to bear the brunt of the financial costs.

so a savvy illegal immigrant can get all of the public benefits of being an american without undergoing the process of being a citizen first.

That would ensure that the person stands out if both of them get a job. After all, he now has two jobs. With an income that probably does not justify having two jobs.

It would be fairly easy to filter such people out. And just send an inspector to see if everything checks out.

Here everything is automated. The IRS barely checks anything anymore, just when the computer spits out a report that anything unusual is going on. And that's how it goes. Just a simple algorithm that points out oddities and passes it on to inspectors. But of course there are lots of cases of fraud that are hard to detect. Especially when the government isn't alert.

Most illegals working here, (Mexican illegals at least) initially entered legally on temp visas then just over stay once it's expired.

I don't get what point you're trying to make. The initial dude's post gave the impression that he wanted to get rid of American-born children of illegal parents and refuse them any sort of educational benefits (i.e. education, literally one plate of food a day, etc.) Which is completely absurd considering these kids, are by law- American children.

You are still presenting people that are here illegally as victims, and it's not a scapegoat, they are the illegals. There is no blame to shift because they are the people here illegally. I think the gvmt should go after employers just as well.

How is that relevant to anything? You're not supposed to even work on a temp visa

Wait FUCK i misread your post sorry-that's completely different
>Tfw

T. Rasheed Nguyen Chong Smith