Do Papuans...

Do Papuans, Indigenous Australians and other Melanesians have a reputation for big dongs like Blacks have here in America? What about Maoris and Polynesians?

i guess pacific islanders and Maoris do because they're big units in general

>because they're big units in general
What do you mean by this

they eat a lot of fried chicken, pork and root vegetables and lift heavy things

Abos only have a reputation for sniffing petrol collecting centrelink and dieing early

For some reason Maoris and Pacific Islanders are really into rugby

they're big guys

for you...

Are they taller than Whites?

Papuan penis is small. But I've only seen flaccid ones from rural area men. But the dicks are comparatively big because they are all only 5ft tall.

>rural area men
Does this mean they go around naked? I thought they used benis gourds to cover up, kek.
>5ft tall
wtf they're pretty small

No, I just live, eat and wash next to them for weeks at a time. Occasionally glimpse their cocks. They wear regular pants, only wear gourds for trad dress up. Rural highlanders don't get proper nutrition, hence being small.

papuans/abos aren't, polynesians are close but just a few cm shorter on avg

You're the Australian engineer?
>trad dress up
When do they wear traditional clothing?
>Rural highlanders
Are the people on the coast and the islands taller? What region is the more developed?

Sorry, for all the questions, kek, pretty curious about the region.

> (You)
>You're the Australian engineer?
Yeah
>When do they wear traditional clothing?
For ceremonies, holidays, fun whatever
>Are the people on the coast and the islands taller? What region is the more developed?
Yeah. Coastals are more developed.
>Sorry, for all the questions, kek, pretty curious about the region.
Check out www.youtube.com/channel/UCHHKvFvuG_NSYtRhLZXGc1A
There's a video of me walking around the area where I live. I have another video on my phone I've been meaning to upload of a real shithole I have to drive through for work. Probably do it this weekend.
Catch ya mate.

Thanks, user. Have a nice weekend.

polynesians, especially maoris, are usually pretty big lads. Not necessarily particularly tall, but very stocky. melanesians are usually pretty small, and indigenous australians are not any of these peoples (but they're small too).

I don't think anyone actually has sex with these people except their own girls, and they're irrelevant to the region (most haven't encountered them/don't know anything about them), so no, no reputation.

i thought polynesians were famous for being fat
>inb4 burger calling anyone fat

Are they naturally bulky? Is that why they’re so into rugby?
>(but they’re small too)
Is that because of malnutrition? This user says something similar about Papuans and I know that in Australia many Indigenous people live in poor conditions.

i mean yeah but they could bash you no problem

bump!

what more do you want i think after 5 threads you've got your answer

>5 threads
I've only posted this once before like two weeks ago.

rare

Ya they do...never heard of female sex tourism in fiji....plus lotta western girls like partyin in straya n new zealand

Well they found samoan n tongan king fossils 5000yrs old at 5'11" with a heavy build aka tyson stats

>never heard of female sex tourism in fiji
no
are you pacific islander? i remember you from the last thread and i was going to ask but it got archived

>5000yrs old
But there were no people 5,000 years ago in either Samoa or Tonga.

Tbh I know lot of girls with islanders

race fetishism isn't really a thing outside of america