AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR D23 Footage Description

Looks like capekino is back on the menu.

>Space. The spaceship Milano arrives at the ruins of a dead planet. Inside, Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) addresses his team about the trail of destruction they've been following, and alerts them that what they might find could be dangerous and they should all "put their mean faces on". Suddenly, an unconscious Thor (Chris Hemsworth) - cropped hair, gladiatorial armor and no hammer - crashes into their windshield as Rocket (Bradley Cooper) frantically tells Star-Lord to "wipe it off".

>Thor is brought inside the Milano and touched by Mantis (Pom Klementieff), which jolts him awaken. Finding himself surrounded by strange characters - including a teenaged Groot (Vin Diesel) - Thor asks the Guardians of the Galaxy who the hell they are. Thor is then seen travelling alongside the Guardians as they arrive in another dead planet, and realize that something is terribly wrong.

>Earth. "Death follows him like a shadow", whispers a female voice as the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) runs through the streets of Edinburgh, telekinetically moving cars out of her way. She moves a truck behind her as a shield, but it is sliced in half by an energy bolt.

>Loki (Tom Hiddleston) walks through fiery ruins, with his scepter in one hand an the Tesseract in the other, which he reluctantly presents to a towering figure.

>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is riding the bus when his spider sense alerts him to looming danger. Outside, a massive spaceship appears on the skyline.

>Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) in full armor, standing next to Mantis. His voice is heard: "We only have one advantage: He's coming for us."

>Thor and the Guardians find the Collector's (Benicio Del Toro) inventory ransacked and in ruins. Gamora (Zoe Saldana) breaks down crying.

>The spaceship lands on a ravaged alien landscape as several members of the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy look on. "Fun is not something one considers when rebalancing the universe", a voice echoes, "but this does put a smile on my face". Thanos (Josh Brolin) then warps in front of the heroes, wielding an unfinished Infinity Gauntlet, and eyes a terrified but determined Gamora, while Star-Lord aims his guns and a battle erupts.

>Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) creates energy platforms that Star-Lord leaps from in order to fire at Thanos.

>Spider-Man swings into battle, using the Starktech suit that he had previously rejected.

>Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) on the run, in civilian clothes and with long blonde hair.

>Iron Man and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) in the Sanctum Sanctorum with Doctor Strange and Wong (Benedict Wong).

>Scarlet Witch visits the Vision (Paul Bettany), who is locked up in a cell, and they exchange knowing glances.

>Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) preparing the armies of Wakanda for battle. The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) is by his side.

>Captain America (Chris Evans) steps out of the shadows in a sleek new suit, with longer hair, a beard and no shield.

>Black Panther, Winter Soldier and the Dora Milaje battle a monstrous four-legged creature, aided by Stark in the Hulkbuster armor.

Oh boy, more capeshit.

>Thanos holds a powerless Thor's head in his hand like a grap and squeezes it hard, while monologuing about the inevitability of fate.

>"I know what it’s like to lose, to fight so desperately with all your life, but to fail just the same", says Thanos as he dismantles Iron Man's armor with one blow.

>"You can run from it, you can fight against it", as Iron Man craddles a severely injured Spider-Man in his arms in the middle of a war-torn terrain. "I'm sorry, Tony", whispers Spider-Man as he sheds a tear.

>"But in the end", Thanos concludes, "destiny always comes." Thanos smiles.

>Thanos uses the incomplete Infinity Gauntlet, sporting only the Power Stone and the Space Stone, to hurl a Moon towards the battlefield where the heroes are cornered. The moon shatters upon entering the planet's atmosphere, resulting a rain of fire that washes over the planet in a manner reminiscent of the apocalypse itself.

>Iron Man craddles a severely injured Spider-Man in his arms in the middle of a war-torn terrain. "I'm sorry, Tony", whispers Spider-Man as he sheds a tear.

did he died

>"put their mean faces on".
That's something "motivational" I'd expect a fat woman to say at an ANTIFA rally

This shit actually sounds neat. Hopefully, they'll dial down on the fucking quips and jokes and shit.

>The spaceship Milano

B R A V O F E I G E

Is Thanos natty?

THEY SURE WON'T

>Iron Man craddles a severely injured Spider-Man in his arms in the middle of a war-torn terrain. "I'm sorry, Tony", whispers Spider-Man as he sheds a tear.
Wow Marvel can you be any more subtle here?

I like his expression looking less gay than usual but would it have killed them to give him something to wear?

>Space. The spaceship Milano arrives at the ruins of a dead planet. Inside, Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) addresses his team about the trail of destruction they've been following, and alerts them that what they might find could be dangerous and they should all "put their mean faces on". Suddenly, an unconscious Thor (Chris Hemsworth) - cropped hair, gladiatorial armor and no hammer - crashes into their windshield as Rocket (Bradley Cooper) frantically tells Star-Lord to "wipe it off".

XD

posting in a reddit thread

What's wrong with it? Is it a reference to something?

Just give me muh waifu pls.

How is that there is not a single video of this. Damn.

If you leak it, you get killed by the jews

Skintight security.

Ruffalo already said everybody dies and it seems like it's true

HELLA DIVERSE

But that's obvious if you know the comics.

mcucks splerging over a fucking description of a disney movie trailer

get a fucking life you assholes

So Infinity War will finally end the huge amount of marvel movies every year?

>he's going to be there at midnight

What are you doing here asshole?

I knoe rite?! Gawd I h8te reddit!

No, it means you'll get Whor, chink Hulk, Captain (dyke Marvel), Kamala, and Miles.

The huge amount of 2 or 3 movies a year?

>he bases his view of mcu films on one article from literallywho

DC need to copy this
>"DO YOU BLEED?"
>"Yes, once a month"

>Guardians, Soiderman and Starknok the movie
>tone down the quips
Kek they're gonna kick them up to 11