Why do americans love to kill wild boars so much?

Why do americans love to kill wild boars so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

deccanchronicle.com/decaf/130817/conservation-why-nilgai-wild-boar-are-vermin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w7HqiH3WUZM
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4VznYFOIqVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck? Are those a invasive species that needed to be controlled? If not, why kill so many? Why go over then with your car? Surely that will ruin the meat.

:^)

They are a plague in some parts and compared to other things you can hunt, it is much easier to get permits for it and you can kill as many as you want.

We do?

are they native to american land?

just your regular pigs gone feral that fuck up crops and local wildlife.

if you are going to hunt, do it with a fucking bow and arrow

riding around with a car and a gun killing things is absolutely subhuman nigger shit

No, they're native to Eurasia and were first introduced by the Spanish. They wreck ecological havoc in various parts of the south, namely Texas

>What the fuck? Are those a invasive species that needed to be controlled?

Yes, wild boars are fucking cancer and destroy everything.

Wow that looks fun

deccanchronicle.com/decaf/130817/conservation-why-nilgai-wild-boar-are-vermin.html

wow, boars are fucking up enviroment.

>we

I love to kill any wild animals. It's even better if they're wounded and I can walk up for a point blank shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7HqiH3WUZM

They are dickheads

>literal psychopath

I have never killed a living being

disgusting

I once ran over a squirrel. It was a busy road going ~45 - it darted in front of me, stood in the middle of the road and then decided to dart right into my tire. Ruined my day desu.

UMA DELICIA

You don't know how fun it is to decapitate a bird with an air rifle

youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
>quiet

Accidentally ran over a possum last summer and I was mildly upset. I don't like killing useful animals

youtube.com/watch?v=4VznYFOIqVM

Murica

You just wish you could that

Oh man, you know he gets off to that shit

A real man would kill them using a spear.

>were first introduced by the Spanish. They wreck ecological havoc in various parts of the south, namely Texas

Kinda like something else.

this is not as bad, they are just shooting them

but exploding them and running over them is just narco-tier

You are an ignorant fuckface.

That's just sad

>Why do americans love to kill wild boars so much?
bump

It was answered, they are an invasive species (and delicious).

because they are pests and overpopulated. can't poison them because they'll spread the poison with their carcass. trapping is expensive so just outright shooting them is the cheapest.

America seems like a cool video game

I fucking love boar hunting. Especially killing the baby boars. They’re an invasive species and they cause millions in crop damage so it’s only reasonable to kill them.