Are they happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nier.go.jp/kokusai/pisa/pdf/pisa2015_20170419_report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMbrFr0smw
youtube.com/watch?v=38SEEeQMXbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About as happy as a.

Actual Brazilians=Sure, why not
Turk Proxies=Constantly in fear of being arrested for spamming on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Not happy deep down.

I am, thank you.

Yes, unlike South Koreans who kill themselves every day

I guess living in a first world country doesn't equal to happiness.

Yes, but only as a hikikomori.

I don't like leaving my apartment because I don't want to be stabbed by a favelado.

I'd say people are somewhat content with life. Not really happy but not really miserable either.

They are normies.
Smoke weed, fuck girl's ass and play soccer everyday

Are you shy, too?

I'm an introvert, but I have no problem dealing with people if I need to (i.e. buying stuff or back when I had classmates).

Don't forget the beer.

I wish that were me

being happy in other cultures must very difficult since people are so cold and judgmental.

everyone here says I'm shy but when I lived in the US people said I was super extroverted

when he asked if you are shy he asked if you look like you suffered a lobotomy I assume

>Fair and reasonable generalization

If you're stupid, You can be easily happy

It makes sense.
If I lived in a country where being murdered was not a concern, I would probably leave my cave more often, so I would end up meeting more people and probably become a pseudo-chad.

(Though you were in a country where you could get shot.)

malians, egyptians and mesopotamians had the greatest empires while asians were literally walking naked hanging their tiny dicks around

>I'm sad because I'm too smart maymay

www.bbc.com/news/health-19659985

nah
you would probably be even worse

WE

I have looked through this chart 4 times and couldn't find Brazil in the list, what is my IQ?

87-89 average

I thought japanese people were smart
malians, egyptians and mesopotamians have nothing to do with brazilian heritage.

you are either a stupid jap (using Sup Forums at 13:30), an american soldier or british english teacher. either way you are a dumbass or a loser, so your arguments are 100% invalid and belong to the trash.

>Brazilian heritage

Let them fip some hearts out and stuff then they will be happy for a week or two. Christianity cannot save their disturbed soul, perhaps Islam could.

The 弥生 Koreamutt replied, eyelids unfazed.

>Believing Gook's fantasy
HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

No thanks, a nuke is better than Islam.

Is it the country or just your city?

>Koreamutt
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well, there is always a chance everywhere. The city I used to live was small and peaceful 10, 15 years ago. Nowadays it's full of gated houses and drug-related crimes.

Now I live in a capital, so it's full-on crime-ridden. But I gotta live here because of my job.

is it true?

no,they are monkey

lol

Very rude.

The answer is more complicated than that
see nier.go.jp/kokusai/pisa/pdf/pisa2015_20170419_report.pdf

and this youtube.com/watch?v=VBMbrFr0smw
youtube.com/watch?v=38SEEeQMXbA

kys

rude

Brazil is a wonderful place
Just kidding it sucks and the people are terrible.