"Upskirt" is turning into a real problem

Because of the advancement of technology and undefined laws, "Upskirts" or "Upskirtting" is turning into a real problem.

It's illegal in some places, a gray area in others, and totally legal in some places.

It makes women feel unsafe when out in public.

Isn't it past time we push for a national law to ban upskirtting?

This woman could be your mother/aunt/grand-mother/sister/cousin/girlfriend/wife/daughter/neighbor. Doesn't she deserve protection?

>Yes, It’s Legal to Take Pictures Up a Woman’s Skirt Without Her Consent
time.com/4422772/upskirt-photos-harassment/

>There ought to be a law, but there isn’t: Upskirting not a crime in Ga.
myajc.com/news/news/state-regional/court-says-upskirting-not-a-crime-in-georgia/nr2N3/

>The Season of 'Upskirt' Photo-Taking Is Upon Us, Officials Warn
dnainfo.com/new-york/20160414/union-square/season-of-upskirt-photo-taking-is-upon-us-officials-warn

>Nice Weather Is Here, Which Means Upskirt Perverts Are Lurking
gothamist.com/2016/04/16/upskirt_awareness.php

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/354796-russia-upskirt-voyeurism-video/
christianpost.com/news/rick-trotter-fired-memphis-grizzlies-announcer-arrested-making-upskirt-videos-church-members-167896/
gothamist.com/2016/08/09/phillies_cap_upskirt.php
bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2016/08/03/tewksbury-upskirt-photos/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/22/tsa-agent-took-upskirt-photos-of-women-at-seattle-airport-prosecutors-say/?utm_term=.d134be9f28e8
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Md-Police-Officer-Charged-With-Upskirting-Women-387806761.html
9news.com.au/national/2016/07/06/19/40/sydney-trains-employee-set-up-hidden-camera-to-film-upskirt-vision-in-toilets
patch.com/maryland/germantown/upskirt-photographer-t-j-maxx-store-sought
wwmt.com/news/local/teen-accused-of-taking-upskirt-photos-at-meijer-store
archive.jsonline.com/news/crime/teen-charged-with-taking-upskirt-photos-of-classmates-in-river-hills-b99750889z1-384379931.html
gothamist.com/2016/07/29/upskirt_victim_chases_upskirter_in.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the one hand i think it should be illegal, because i dont want my gf getting voyeured. But on the other hand if it's out in public.... Idk senpai.

>CCTV catches Russian ‘Peeping Tom’ snapping upskirt pics
rt.com/viral/354796-russia-upskirt-voyeurism-video/

It's happening in every country.

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear :^)

I live in MA. There was a guy like last year (?) who got caught taking upskirts and then was let off because it wasn't technically illegal.

I think that was the fastest I've ever seen a legislature pass a law.

who cares?

>Rick Trotter, Fired Memphis Grizzlies Announcer Arrested for 'Making Upskirt Videos of Church Members'
christianpost.com/news/rick-trotter-fired-memphis-grizzlies-announcer-arrested-making-upskirt-videos-church-members-167896/

>Man Wearing Phillies Cap Allegedly Snapped Upskirt Photos Of 7 Train Rider
gothamist.com/2016/08/09/phillies_cap_upskirt.php

What the hell are you talking about? No one wants strangers taking pictures of their private bits.

>Lowell Man Arrested for Upskirt Photos at Tewksbury Auto Shop
bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2016/08/03/tewksbury-upskirt-photos/

>TSA agent took upskirt photos of women at Seattle airport, prosecutors say
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/22/tsa-agent-took-upskirt-photos-of-women-at-seattle-airport-prosecutors-say/?utm_term=.d134be9f28e8

>who cares?

You'd care if it was your wife/gf/daughter that got upskirtted by this TSA agent at the airport.

Atleast post a video where I can see some vajeen or anoose

And if it's in public then people can film, sorry hunny wear some fucking underwear next time

then to wear a skirt and gtfo

>Md. Officer Took Upskirt Photos of Women, Off-Duty Police Officer, Police Say
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Md-Police-Officer-Charged-With-Upskirting-Women-387806761.html

Even cops are upskirtting.

If you can't trust the police to not upskirt you, who can you trust?

>bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2016/08/03/tewksbury-upskirt-photos/
>Mitchell was charged with one count of secret sexual surveillance, a fairly new criminal charge created by the Legislature in 2014 to target those who take upskirt photos

Yep that's the law.

Stop shilling your shitty videos and show us a good one

Nice

>dress like an attention seeking whore
>get attention

>Yep that's the law.

>Sydney Trains employee set up hidden camera to film upskirt vision in toilets
9news.com.au/national/2016/07/06/19/40/sydney-trains-employee-set-up-hidden-camera-to-film-upskirt-vision-in-toilets

But it's not national or world wide.

Pass a law or not, it's merely sexual confusion when a refugee does it, the group most prone to be doing it

very nice

impressive

come on... you dont even need to look under the skirt to everything

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I live in MA. That law got passed so fucking quickly it was unbelievable.

>Upskirt Photographer at T.J. Maxx Store Sought
patch.com/maryland/germantown/upskirt-photographer-t-j-maxx-store-sought

>Teen accused of taking 'upskirt' photos at Meijer store
wwmt.com/news/local/teen-accused-of-taking-upskirt-photos-at-meijer-store

>Teen charged with taking upskirt photos of classmates in River Hills
archive.jsonline.com/news/crime/teen-charged-with-taking-upskirt-photos-of-classmates-in-river-hills-b99750889z1-384379931.html

As the first articles mention, it's summer and hot. Women should be able to wear short skirts in the summer to keep cool and not have to fear being upskirtted.

sharing photos of people in public without their consent should be a crime. idgaf about what Sup Forums autists have to say about 'muh rights'.

these 'reasonable expectation of privacy' laws were written decades and decades before every dick and harry was running around with a smartphone connected to the internet, millions of braindead, drooling normies ready and willing to snap photos of strangers picking their nose and tweet them to the world for 5 seconds of attention

it's fucking ridiculous. back in the day you needed film, an unwieldy camera, and a newspaper or magazine willing to publish whatever images you took. the laws then made sense. they are so out of date now. i can't fall asleep on a train or a plane or a bus without worrying i might sleep at a weird position and some autist redditor might snap a photo of me and my stupid face ends up on the frontpage of /r/funny with nine thousand upboats.

why is this acceptable?

Its pervert behavior but it isn't illegal.

Go fuck a shark

>posts webm called "COMMANDO"
>camera doesn't even go below the grills skirts
I think thats the real problem here

>Upskirt Victim Chases Upskirter In Queens
gothamist.com/2016/07/29/upskirt_victim_chases_upskirter_in.php

This woman even tried to catch one of these upskirtters but he got away.

>make it illegal to take pictures without consent
>now unable to take a photo legally unless everyone is out of the way of the shot
>cant take pictures at crowded events anymore

but muh rights!

>Go fuck a shark

Sounds to me like you defend this behavior.

Because you fell asleep on a train and it's funny you dumbass.

So I need a fucking permit to take pictures while on vacation? You could just be in the background.

>why is this acceptable?
Because 90% of men act like horny niggers and cant control their libido for more than 20 seconds to act like civilized gentlemen.

I guarantee if any of them had daughters and they caught a bunch of niggers up skirting them they would be in full rage mode.

DESU if you video/ take pictures of a womans panties without her permission when they arent being displayed publiclly you should be castrated in public for everyone to see. Only then can we stop this subhuman nigger behavior.

Post more puss no one cares about your campaign

>woman detected

>only decent video

nice reading comprehension
i wrote "sharing photos"

>sharing photos
>sharing photos
>sharing photos

can you at least TRY TO READ

>>dress like an attention seeking whore

>wearing a summer dress
>now qualifies as an attention seeking whore

Back to /r9k/, faggot.

if you feel that strongly around it simply where shorts under your skirt.

women who commando with a skirt do it for reasons.

>no panties

Clearly an attention whore. I could fucking care less.

Commando, and she's still trying to cool herself. Take it off!

So my family can't see my vacation photos now?

Or are we just talking about profiting?
Btw you are the autistic, it's called public for a fucking reason

its comfy, a lot comfier than wearing shorts UNDER a skirt. That shit bunches up everywhere and poofs out and looks weird. Skirts are not made to have shorts under them most of the time.

bitter sour grapes virgin detected

Why the fuck was she wearing a skirt without any underwear?

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?

>bitter
>sour
>grapes
Fucking kek, don't project you fucking leaf.

>wear pants
>can see tight ass
>wear skirt
>can still see ass
Only solution sadly is to wear those long dresses like the ones Amish or Muslims wear, I Mean you'll never see this assholes trying ot upskirt or tight ass pic a nun with a saggy dress

What would you know about comfiness?

>, don't project you fucking leaf.
Sorry but iv been getting laid since i was 16 i have no reason to be a bitter virgin who thinks they have a right to walk around taking pictures of peoples underwear without their permission

>Why the fuck was she wearing a skirt without any underwear?
>Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this?

Is there a law some where that says you have to wear panties?

Also, you have no idea how many women could be walking around outside with no panties under their skirts since you can't see. For all you know, a significant portion of the female population could be "going commando".

Wear longer skirts

because iv tried both? Any woman can tell you wearing shorts under a skirt is uncomfortable unless they are like boyshorts or something

Because the jews won.

We've abandoned morality for hedonistic pursuits.

We all deserve this. This is what the fruits of our labors bore, so we must reap what we have sown.

if she's wearing a nearly see through skirt without panties she's clearly an exhibitionist and should have no problem with people seeing her vag

dresses are by design an article of clothing to cover, using gravity.

upskirtung should be an offence because fetihits should not dictate societies dress standards by recording at weird angles to bypass what is obviously clothing thats purpose is to cover without being burka tier

If they didn't want people to see they would've worn something else

If people wore less and exposed more, fat asses would be shamed into either losing weight or hiding in their homes. Win/win if you ask me.

she could be wearing a gstring or thong with the string between her buttcheeks so that you cant see it from behind.

There isn't a law, but it's common decency especially since if you're wearing a short skirt/dress you have all that crap from your lower half wherever you're sitting.

I think it's gross and unclean.

Beautiful

Then fucking wear panties. How fucking hard can that possibly be you airheaded retard.

How about you post more examples just so we could all see how offensive and unjust this "upskirtting" is to women?!?!?

Can't make a clear and decisive judgment without proofs you know...

It's only a "problem" for whores, and they want it in the first place.

Here's how you solve upskirting: Wear skirts that go below your knee and that don't end a few inches from your ass, and wear goddamn underwear.
And no, a string thong does not count as underwear, you filthy whore.

see

Why blame the victim, why condone this behavior? You don't see all men whipping out a phone or camera everytime a woman in a dress or skirt walks by, its clearly not acceptable behavior. Yeah men will rubberneck, but there's a definite line between harmlessly looking and invading personal space with the intent to record.

I approve anything that makes sluts uncomfortable.

>Waaaah my life is so hard people want to see my underwear
>never mind that every man in ear-shot will come running with murder on their minds if I yell for help
>I feel unsafe!

Fuck cunts.

Damn you sure got me.. you were 16? Damn what does pussy even feel like? I heard it like a wet paper bag. Sounds comfy m8

Honestly don't understand why people like you even come to Sup Forums

>t. Mohammed

the idea is that your right to take photos does not supersede everyone else's right to privacy.

at the very least, defamation of character laws should be expanded so that there are some repercussions for slyly snapping photos of people in public, photos that were clearly taken for the sole purpose of humiliating someone. once a few people get sued for thousands and thousands of dollars, maybe people will be less inclined to do it.

i don't see this as some insanely ridiculous usurpation of rights but then again homeschooled aspies post here.

Oooh weee, this is really turning into a problem

>should i walk around naked?
>nah I'll wear a dress

/thread

>being in public
>wanting privacy
It's 2015 + 1 user, the last thing I'm worried about is fucking up skirting. You should be way more concerned with companies and the government tracking you and looking through your private emails and messages

>I approve anything that makes sluts uncomfortable.

>90+ degree weather
>Women start wearing short shorts and miniskirts to beat the heat
>Automatically become "sluts"

Yeah. Ok.

this

Is she a mulatto?

Also
>SOURCE!

excellent

How about wearing long skirts ? They are basically same thing but doesn't reveal nothing. Where is your fedora ?

shut up filthy muslim, you do not get to decide what women wear

>mini skirts are designed to beat the heat
what are you fucking retarded? they are literally made to show off the ass.

also lets not forget this fact that a woman will wear a bikini and its all good, but if they put a skirt over it WHOA BOYS THATS RAPE. like come on, its literally the same fucking thing.

COMMON SENSE UPSKIRT LAWS WHEN???

kek, you gonna behead me, faglord?

>I could fucking care less.

Amazing how I've gotten by all these years without ever wearing a mini-skirt.

the people you love

it wouldn't happen if women would just wear proper Islamic attire.

Wow. Totally naked underneath.

>How about wearing long skirts ?

How about we stop telling women what to wear?
How about we let women wear short shorts if they want?
How about we let women wear mini-skirts if they want?
How about men keep their hands to themselves?
How about men keep their comments on women's bodies to themselves?
How about men keep their cat calls to themselves?
How about men keep their cameras to themselves?
How about we teach young boys harassing girls is wrong?
How about men minding their own business?
How about men not getting angry when pretty women on the street ignore them?
How about men start acting like decent human beings?

How about THAT?

found the feminest and or cucked virgin

>How about men keep their cameras to themselves?
It's not like he's forcing people to hold the camera or anything.

kek

hahaha, wew lad
sorry your dad wasn't around for you

From what I remember, most of the people who voted for it knew it was an unconstitutional law, but they figured no one would challenge for a few years and then they could just pass another one. Photography in public is not a crime, but it takes a lot of resources to prove it.

congratulations but not really you new fag cunt

That's just some pasta right there

Was daddy not there for you user?

why do you keep bring up short shorts? you cant up skirt shorts

I fucking know as well if all men started wearing kilts they would get up skirted too, not only that it wouldnt even be frowned upon, youd have all sorts of paparazzi doing it. Lets not forget

Female nudes = Bad
Male nudes = Hot

>calling people new fag
>getting meta trolled

No expectation of privacy in public.

Maybe wear some fucking underwear or stockings you sluts.

Almost...

Really? Because my gf always wears shorts or leggings with her short skirts. Maybe it's just uncomfortable because you're fat.