DUNKIRK

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FILM OF THE YEAR?! ARE YOU READY FOR NOLAN TO WIN BEST DIRECTOR AT THE OSCARS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.compuserve.com
forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Entertainment_Forum/Harvey_Kartens_Reviews/Review_Dunkirk/ws-tv/865.1?scrollTo=os_message_1&redirCnt=1&nav=messages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunkino confirmed. It's 97% now.

Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Nolan, Villeneuve and Fincher make.

I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.

True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.

DISHONEST FILM MAKING

DUNKINO IS HERE TO STAY BOYS

TRIPS CONFIRM

Redditors are the ones who hate nolan though.

I hope War for the Apes comes out on top.. but I don't think it will

based

IT'S SHIT

>l-look guys, I'm contrarian faggot and hates popular directors with acclaimed films, can I join Sup Forums n-now?

>the one negative review is from a literal retard who thinks Nolan should've shoved in women and other shit that would shit all over the historical accuracy of the film
Kino confirmed.

Nolan is video games
Nolan is shitposting
Nolan is trendy to praise reddit tv shows
Nolan is cartoons
Nolan is artless manchild franchises
Nolan is faux art
Nolan is meme of the week facebook trend
Nolan is anti-artistic cinematic infantilization

The invaders love Nolan. The criticism in this thread is the authentic core of the board trying to push out the cancer splinter of the casuals and crossposters.

>WHERE'S THE HUMOR?! WHERE'S THE WOMEN?! WHY DOESN'T THIS HISTORICALLY ACCURATE FILM ABOUT SURVIVAL HAVE A CONVENTIONAL NARRATIVE?!
One of the worst reviews I've ever read. How can someone be so stupid?

not even that guy, but come on, man. they worship nolan on reddit.

Only critic on that list worth anything is Bradshaw, but he's very nice with his ratings.

Objectively wrong. Reddit and Normies think Inception won 50 Oscars and is the greatest film of all time.

Dishonest Filmmaking: (Damien Chazzele, Tarantino, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Alex Garland, Paul Thomas Anderson, Nicholas Refn, Tom Hooper, Tyler Perry, Rian Johnson, Alfonso Cuaron, Noah Baumbach, Andrea Arnold, David Yates, Denis Vilenueve, James Franco, Steve McQueen) are intellectually bankrupt moral whores and charlatans; their films appeal to the modern phenomenon of the 'Pretend Epic' or Pseudo Cinema, often tied to the criticism that "It was a movie that thought it was a film" they have no ideas of their own and are filmed purely to have fancy essays made about them. They obfuscate their lack of insight under a smug impenetrable irony and often contain scenes with disingenuous attempts at depth with characters spouting platitudes that the director takes VERY seriously
This directly panders to the IMDb reddit sensibility of quote circlejerking since these hacks are masters of the fools wit, "Quipping" (Not to be confused with the marvel co-opting of the word) , it sounds smart, cool and worldly but in reality there's nothing of substance, the Revenant's attempt at spiritualism was cheap and laughable and whilst someone like Malick has considered his philosophy, Inaurritu wears his introspection on his sleeve to give his film a false sense of depth with pathetic sermonizing

THIS is Dishonest Filmmaking

They leech the greater works that preceded them; like The Enemy being a rip off Eraserhead, but they have nothing else to say
They act under the guise of deconstruction with surface layer obvious 'social commentary' and a quirky forgettable score praised as 'innovative'. They are all inauthentic sycophants that rely on oscar buzz and post 9/11 detachment for relevance.

These directors are hacks and will be forgotten to time

Some notably earnest filmmakers include, but are not limited to:
Mike Leigh
The Coen Brothers
Werner Herzog
James Cameron
Mel Gibson
Terrence Malick
Gaspar Noe
Clint Eastwood

Only white men in this movie?!?! 1/10 Nolan is racist.

IGNs given it a 9.5/10

Nolans done it.

>with hardly any women on screen
>no subhuman niggers
>no shitskins
>no muslims nowhere to be seen
>no trannies
>no libshits
>no feminazis
>no JUDENSCHWEINE KIKESAU JEW PIG degenerate propaganda
>no MUH SIX TRILIBIRILLION

This is how you know the movie will be good.

Hahahahahaha. I literally spat my wine all over my computer screen right now.

It's low cine-IQ cretins like you who can delude themselves into thinking that Prisoners is somehow a ''serious'' film. It is specifically designed for Nolanites to look at and then have a water cooler chat cooler the ''super cool shots, bro'' and ''Jake was so based, dude!''

It's physically sickening for me to read this kind of drivel.

>Nolan, Villeneuve and Fincher
All good directors and taking your lack of arguments into consideration, I'm going to discard your opinions as the disney shill trying to save that spiderman shit I suspect you are

ARMOND WHITE REVIEW WHEN

What was it like starting your Sup Forums posting career in 2017? Did you think all the authentic Sup Forums racism was just "Sup Forums" cross posters?
Do you think now that you've been here for a few months you're a local?

>true cinema isn't happy and it's dull just like my life

Really gets the gears griding

Thank you Reddit

Nolan literally cannot make a bad movie. Is he Jewish?

I've been here since 2009 my dude. Not that me being a newfag would be an argument either

I'm going to write it here for the record, Homecoming was shit and I'm glad it's bombing. If you prefer that piece of shit over Nolan (or Villeneuve, PTA, Fincher or whatever other acclaimed director you get triggered with) you should go back to r*ddit and never come back

>I've been here since 2009 yet I don't recognize korinefags posts now let me read off my ED script
What was it like starting your Sup Forums posting career in 2017? Did you think all the authentic Sup Forums racism was just "Sup Forums" cross posters?
Do you think now that you've been here for a few months you're a local?

>tampa bay times
>empire
>entertainment weekly
>the playlist
>the guardian
>the telegraph
>total """""film"""""
>the hollywood reporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING KINO HOLY SHIT didn't expect it to be 96/100.
Sup Forums BTFO

HES FUCKING BACK

BASED NOLAN, he hasn't made 1 (one) bad movie. YES EVEN TDKR WAS KINO

Memento, as basically every film ever directed by Christopher Nolan, is basically an outrageous and mean spirited attempt at murdering cinema as an art form. The classic example of a film that panders to this memetic MTV generation teens who have never touched real cinema getting triggered and mistakenly considering it a film instead of a flick.

In reality is merely a futile exercise in style filled with 101 screenwriting techniques and thriller/film noir cliches making it no more authentic than your average Michael Bay flick.

But still, liking Transformers 4 is not as bad as liking Memento. Because honestly, if you like Michael Bay you are a bad person, but liking pretend inauthentic cinema makes you a criminal supporting cinema murderers and means that you should be wiped off this planet as sooner as possible, to avoid further damages to the human species as a whole

I didn't like insomnia that much other than the aesthetic. He didn't write that movie though whereas he has written all his other ones.
Obviously TDKR wasn't amazing, but it was still a competent movie with some good scenes

Fuck yes, I am.

TDKR was amazing the first time I saw it in cinema. But I was younger. It still got a 78/100 which is good

>WHERE'S THE WOMEN?!

Are people aware that countless amount of women are busy getting raped from both sides?

Nope, he's anglo.

shut up faggot yolo enjoy yourself

>Dude defeat is victory
>War is peace
>Ignorance is strength

I'm going to watch it but only to see allied britcuck pussies get BTFO lmao

wow trips confirmed DUNKIRK IS DUNKINO

Nolan shoots on film and goes to the extreme with his practical effects, how is that not true filmmaking?

>forums.compuserve.com

why the fuck is this allowed to review?

Prisoners is entertainment content
It was entertaining
So it did what it was supposed to
You're just jelly people don't pay attention to your autistic "genius"

because RT is trash
thats why metacritic is the better site

there were jews and gypsies in the british military

your comment is crappy

if you wanna get fucked by a black man in the ass just say so you fucking cuck. you're the type of asswipe thats spamming blacked on here i guess.

BRITAIN WINS AGAIN

What the fuck is this site

>compuserve.com

I, I think I remember that name from like 90's internet or something

The contents of this entire thread are pathetic.

This is why the United States will fail.

I'm leaving this board, all you fucks do is act like autists and meme and act like hypocrites.

>a "reviewer" on a website called CompuServe is allowed to be an RT critic
>complains there's no story and no women in the film

>AH I'm a retarded redditor who can't make arguments

Unironically this. Going to see it for whitekino.

scream pol all you want but he's right.
Also Sup Forums is pol.

/thread

But honestly it will be a movie you can actually see in the theaters since all the shit won't be there.

IM REAAADYY!!!!!

You laugh but some people were offended by that.

I'm sold.

>Movie about the Beady Anglo being pushed back from drinking the blood of Aryan children

>Rotten review
>Literally from a forum site
>forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Entertainment_Forum/Harvey_Kartens_Reviews/Review_Dunkirk/ws-tv/865.1?scrollTo=os_message_1&redirCnt=1&nav=messages

It's like if we write here IT'S SHIT in a post and RT add the archive link to their reviews ranks

>ww2 movie
>army is segregated
>ppl mad there's discrimination going on

Well the underlying factor of all of this is there's no forced element to pander to an audience. Historical period films are often enjoyable for this reason.

Closet racist

Thats a big score

>marxist group think
ok? its a cabal, and its monopolizing the industry, and hurting overall sales and trust in review process, that will ultimately undermine all future reviews

>tfw I went all year without a single good movie playing in theatres and as soon as I have to go to three-week AT there's a succession of blockbusters getting good reviews

Check those goddamn beautiful trips
Can't wait to see it

Kek

BRITAIN WINS AGAIN

KRAUTS BTFO

Who /notabletoseeitinIMAX/ here?

Me.

I'm going to a fake IMAX screen that's in 70mm.

Not as good as the real thing, but better than nothing I suppose.

Got an IMAX nearby but can't fit in the seats, i'm 6.3 and my legs ruin it. Saw Star Trek 09 in IMAX and wanted to cut my legs off by the end.

I don't even have that. Just a standard digital theater.

Kek, manlets don't apply.

Who /abletoseeitinIMAXbutwillnot/ here?
I can go for free in my local kineauxplex, fuck if I'm going to pay for IMAX

dem trips holy FUCK

>bragging on an anonymous image board
wow your pretty tough

based hazza

BRAVO NOLAN

>This time... I'll be crashing planes.

This is you
>Reddit still thinks calling other people/things reddit will help them fit in

I'm an open racist.

>no JUDENSCHWEINE KIKESAU JEW PIG degenerate propaganda
cringed

He's 2/3rds right though, Fincher is actually good

THANKS CHRIS

I just realised how correct you are, Nolan has been /ourguy/ this whole time, also TDKR is his most blatantly redpilled movie

I've seen it.

>It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.
It made me feel this.

There are 3 french niggers in the movie.

Are there any niggers in this film? Not watching if there are.

Kek

Christopher Nolan has never made a single good film and war movies are the most pleb-bait genre out there.

If you pay money to see this movie, just remember: you are the problem.

>as opposed to the faggot comparing blscked.com to the pinnacle of human cinematic achievement
fuck off

It's literally half a second.